FaleshC , Oct 15, 2016 :
    You gotta try searching forum posts
    Try This!!

Mr. BG likes this.
  3. breza_li
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2016

breza_li , Oct 15, 2016 :
    Hallo people,
    i have one problem, i tried to apply google now launcher but there is no option 'home' in the options, and it won't allow me to change launcher, not just google now but neither any other (Nova for expl). Is there any solution for this? Tnx.

4. Theebaan
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2016

Theebaan , Oct 15, 2016 :
    I got the update a little more than a week ago and there's been a massive bug ever since.
    1. The most major one is I absolutely cannot use Play Store. It keeps saying Play Store has stopped even even I don't try to open Play Store. It also says that my Google Play Services is outdated. I've tried everything and I cant seem to update it.
    2. My double-tap to wake and all my other screen-off gestures randomly stop working. In order to get them to work again I'd have to reboot my phone. Only for it to stop working again.
    3. A more minor one is that is so difficult to change both lock screen and wallpaper together now. I have a wallpaper all and I cant seem to use it on my lock screen.
    Very very buggy update. Please advise.

5. laurab4369
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2016

6. abhiversion2.1
    Eclair Oct 16, 2016

abhiversion2.1 , Oct 16, 2016 :
    try switching off wifi scanning option from location under settings. keep locations to battery saving mode and use doze option to kill all the options.

7. abhiversion2.1
    Eclair Oct 16, 2016

abhiversion2.1 , Oct 16, 2016 :
    please go through all the earlier pages solution is provided for the above mentioned problems. if possible go for a factory reset, it will fix all the problems
    for changing wallpapers long press on the screen and then select wallpapers and you can select home screen and lock screen option

8. Ronny_shah
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2016

Ronny_shah , Oct 16, 2016 :
    C

9. Ronny_shah
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2016

fdroko likes this.
  10. fdroko
    Jelly Bean Oct 16, 2016

fdroko , Oct 16, 2016 :

wipe cache

11. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2016

fabiolanzi , Oct 17, 2016 :
    If wipeing cache is not enough try to reflash the full OS

12. jai patel
    Froyo Oct 17, 2016

jai patel , Oct 17, 2016 :
    So there is one bug I would like to report.
    If We download a song then we go to download app click on the song we downloaded open with one plus music It won't play.
    It will play the song it's was playing Previously.

13. sgor
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2016

sgor , Oct 17, 2016 :
    batterry drain: it is not acceptable! there are a lot solutions described here, I tried all: scanning option location, wipe cache and data, switch off some other settings -> no result
    finally I did a factory reset but without result too - my opinion: it is a bug in OS 3.1.3
    I have installed same apps as before in OS 2 but with OS 3 the running time is reduced by half ( one day now 2 days before MM) ONEPLUS-team: please check MM-build again for this issue, thx
    One question: where can I find the last OS 2 - build to go back until the issue is solved?

indian_sumit likes this.
  14. vinz_uk80
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2016

vinz_uk80 , Oct 17, 2016 :
    You must have something that runs in the background in your phone, which prevents it from going to deep sleep.

Try to install GSam battery monitor to figure out who the culprit is.

For my part, and after a full wipe and a clean install of 3.1.3, I have really no complaints regarding battery life, which is great. I always have at least 1/5 days of battery life, depending of what I do, if I use more or less 4G, Wifi, GPS…

And with a great SOT, always more than 5h for the moment, using automatic brightness à 45%, proximity wake up, all gestures and ambient display.

My uptime is over 1 week now, without any issue so far, except sometimes the gestures stop responding. But proximity wake up, it is almost solved.

script likes this.
  15. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2016

Kéno40 , Oct 17, 2016 :
    Maybe you have system restoration data exchange in background or an other stuff, so you should wait a few cycle to see if it's the same. As it is related to your installation, no future version will improve that I think.

OOS 2.2.3 is here.
    http://downloads.oneplus.net/oneplus-x/oneplus_x_oxygenos_2.2.3/

16. Luso90
    Donut Oct 17, 2016

Luso90 , Oct 17, 2016 :
    My only problem with oxygenos 3.1.3 (even after factory reset) are the gesture, which stop working after a while. And you have to reboot to make them work again. I hope that OnePlus solve this problem, the double tap is important for me

17. script
    Moderator Moderator Oct 17, 2016

script , Oct 17, 2016 :
    My gestures always work properly. Maybe, because I do a restart after every charging.

18. vinz_uk80
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2016

vinz_uk80 , Oct 17, 2016 :
    Same issue for me with the gestures. Sometime and randomly, they stop working. I also did a full wipe + clean install of 3.1.3.
    I found a way to almost get rid of it, by enabling both the proximity wake up and the ambiant display in the display settings.
    When gestures don't work anymore, I just put my finger above the proximity sensor, and the gestures work again.
    I think it has to deal with the proximity sensor, which sometimes crashes for an unknown reason.
    At least, with this trick, it prevents from rebooting the phone.

Luso90, guisbro and script like this.
  19. erreporta
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2016

erreporta , Oct 17, 2016 :
    I'd like to report an issue which started after the upload: the screenshot sound and other system sounds don't shut even if I turn off all the sounds. I tried to reboot and even restart the entire system and this issue remains. Thank you.

20. yoursbalag
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2016

yoursbalag , Oct 17, 2016 :
    Dear Balaji,

Thank you for contacting OnePlus, my name is Sai Giridhar. I will be glad to assist you.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We certainly don't want our customers to experience this.

I regret to inform you that we will not be releasing an OTA update to enable the VoLTE feature in OnePlus One and OnePlus x . The VoLTE on Snapdragon 801 devices cannot be enabled as Qualcomm does not support the same.

However, all existing OnePlus users (including OnePlus One and OnePlus X users) using Jio services can use Jio4GVoice app (formerly known as JioJoin app) to experience enhanced call quality on the network.

For any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact us with case ID:- 415616.

You can contact us 18001028411 or you may log into www.oneplus.net/in or Email to [email protected].

Mr. BG likes this.