OxygenOS 3.1.3 (Marshmallow) OTA for OnePlus X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naman.devpura
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

naman.devpura , Oct 2, 2016 :
    There are a lot my buges. First of all, Please tell me how to change the icons. The option is no more available.

In the dark theme mode many objects such as the shelf is not black and remains same as in light mode.

Moreover adjusting wallpaper and accessing Access Permissions in not possible. Please help out.

Even the google search bar does not appear(I removed it before the update. But there is no option to bring it back)

Attached Files:

2. nen3i
    Honeycomb Oct 2, 2016

nen3i , Oct 2, 2016 :
    I have the same problem, I have to select data transfer as I connect to PC

3. nen3i
    Honeycomb Oct 2, 2016

nen3i , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Yes I also have battery drain

4. PaDDy_
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

5. SapilautX
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2016

SapilautX , Oct 2, 2016 :
    done. works well.
    the only matter is it can't enabled "root explorer" in es file explorer pro ver., but somehow in free ver. it can enabled. thank you so much.

6. csasso
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

csasso , Oct 2, 2016 :
    I updated last night. Today, Google Play Services stopped working and could not be updated. As per online support, I did a factory reset. Now I can't connect to my wifi.....never had that issue before. It keeps telling me that I have an authentication problem.
    Any ideas?

7. AntiPsychedelic
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

AntiPsychedelic , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Tried installing via TWRP ended with "error7" already wipe the data , did a factory reset even delete entire internal storage, but the error is still here. When tried to find the solution every single solution includes to "Edit the Update Script", but reading some comments on forums people who did this lost their recovery and their phones doesn't boot anymore. so is there any other option to make it work, and yeah i am not flashing oxygen recovery for this so please suggest something that'll work withTWRP

8. Leonard Muke
    Froyo Oct 2, 2016

Leonard Muke , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Try to delete Google+ in settings, then Reboot and then try to install Google Play Services again...you can read this instruction at the beginning of this thread, many users are facing this problem.

9. SapilautX
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2016

SapilautX , Oct 2, 2016 :
    you're breaking the rules of the game. it will not flash official 3.1.3 within any twrp. you need stock recovery in order to install it properly. then you may install custom/mod twrp via fastboot after that. hope it clear..

10. farhanna9
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

farhanna9 , Oct 2, 2016 :
    After updating yesterday to marshmallow oneplus launcher keeps crashing and I need to close it and wait for it to reload. Any solutions?

There are too many pages in this thread to scroll through so there's probably an answer on here somewhere but any help would be great :) thanks

11. benzil1997
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

12. AntiPsychedelic
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

but oneplus officially give instructions on how to flash via TWRP, 3 days ago i succesfully flash oxygen os 2.2.3 but it wasnt showing me any update so the next day i flashed back cm13

13. Scottschippers
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

Scottschippers , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Hello...

I've just installed he new oxygen / android version on my oneplus x... Now all my apps are listed in one screen so I have to scroll up and down to select an app...

How can I put them back in rasters?

Thanx

14. hbx74
    Donut Oct 2, 2016

hbx74 , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Just read this thread, it will surely help you...dunno why should others read what YOU need to know!

15. Scottschippers
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

Scottschippers , Oct 2, 2016 :
    I don't understand your answer ... maybe because i'm speaking dutch ... anyway ... can you solve my problem?

16. Robert Mohar
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

Robert Mohar , Oct 2, 2016 :

17. Lalit khandelwal
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

Lalit khandelwal , Oct 2, 2016 :

18. Lalit khandelwal
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

19. AntiPsychedelic
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

just a google play error which makes it force close, and the solution to this problem is given in this thread if u need it

20. Lalit khandelwal
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016