OxygenOS 3.1.4 (Marshmallow) OTA for OnePlus X

1. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Jan 30, 2017

Kéno40 , Jan 30, 2017 :
    First : Reflash full rom zip & wipe caches.

2. Nemesis259
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2017

Attached Files:

3. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 30, 2017

4. Nemesis259
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2017

Nemesis259 , Jan 30, 2017 :
    it used to be larger or bigger in size...

5. Nemesis259
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2017

Nemesis259 , Jan 30, 2017 :
    well i got it fixed...when u on a cal and you launch dial pad your end cal icon shrinks now if you disconnect the call keeping the dialpad or the num pad up the end call icon stays small...

6. vartanarsen
    Donut Feb 3, 2017

vartanarsen , Feb 3, 2017 :
    Hi everyone, i thought 3.1.4 was supposed to get exFat support no? It seems it still only wants FAT32 for he micro sd

Mammufs likes this.
  7. vinayak09
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2017

vinayak09 , Feb 3, 2017 :
    Excuse me? Its not arrogance it is consumer feedback on their flagship offering. I assume that you haven't used apple or samsung phones or products yet. Because if you would have used you would know when there is a update obviously there are bugs which are being fixed within a week or so. But with OnePlus the whole comes buggy. I think they need better testing and operation team before they roll out any thing they feel like. I have made up this image of one plus being buggy always for a reason.

8. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Feb 3, 2017

Kéno40 , Feb 3, 2017 :
    The arrogance is to come on the OPX forum to ask OP to let OPX users wait so as YOU, with the flagship gets a quick fix. Maybe, it's not really arrogance. It could be called by many other words...

And I guess you are talking about Samsung's flagship only for the One week bugfix. And even that is not close to be true....

Deactivated User and FaleshC like this.
  9. FaleshC
    KitKat Feb 3, 2017

FaleshC , Feb 3, 2017 :
    Now this is arrogance!! :cool::D

10. Deactivated User
    Feb 7, 2017

11. krunalpithwa
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

krunalpithwa , Feb 15, 2017 :
    Whenever I update my one plus x phone, it wont start and stuck at boot screen and again, again. Thereafter I have to visit service center to flash new rom every-time. Please have a look in to one plus x mobile regarding this issue.

12. pwseo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 17, 2017

pwseo , Feb 17, 2017 :
    What are you doing on a thread about the OnePlus X? Go on, head over to the section where all your 3/3T flagship buddies hang out. You can talk there about how OnePlus can fix bugs on just your device while ditching everybody else (even if bugs on other devices are worse).
    Let me remind you that you weren't the only one who paid for an OP phone, and thus are not the only one who deserves support (despite the dumbasses over at OnePlus thinking otherwise).

Still, you got something right: OnePlus has a terrible testing framework, if we can even call it that. How else could they ship software that is this bad? Perhaps this and the way they support older devices are somewhat related... food for thought.

13. adigei
    Donut Feb 18, 2017

14. Divyesh.Dobariya
    Froyo Feb 18, 2017

15. aagerald
    Donut Feb 20, 2017

aagerald , Feb 20, 2017 :
    We all have the 'feeling' that OP have stopped supporting the X. As far as I know there was no official announcement. Though we'll have to wait and see.

Having said that lineageOS has added official support, which means X users might have 'updates' by flashing a third party ROM.

Divyesh.Dobariya likes this.
  16. Kostas82
    Cupcake Feb 22, 2017

Kostas82 , Feb 22, 2017 :
    It s almost 3 months without a new updated OTA for the X, so the "feeling" is very strong.
    Is the LinageOS any good? how does it compare to the OxygenOS?

17. Divyesh.Dobariya
    Froyo Feb 23, 2017

Divyesh.Dobariya , Feb 23, 2017 :
    you will miss some stuff like dark mode, shelf or other OOS features but other than that most of are covered in Lineage while you might face problem with some minor app crashes, as it is not case with everyone. But overall it worth it. I am using is since launch and satisfied with this one. You should go for that and if you don't like than RR is there...

18. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Feb 23, 2017

Kéno40 , Feb 23, 2017 :
    Quite the same opinion.

While there is more options on the slider settings, profiles, night mode...
    Some have to be added by yourself (for ex. substratum black theme)
    But the camera is not as good. You can flash a ported OOS 3 camera + libs and it's way better.

And there is not just RR.
    There is (by order of insterest for my) the 3 Ground Zero Roms (Validus - Tesla - Tipsy), AICP, AOSP extended, , Nitrogen and many other. & Dirty Unicorn even if not Official....

19. sharat3
    Donut Feb 23, 2017

sharat3 , Feb 23, 2017 :
    This. I flashed back to OOS 3.14 from LineageOS 14th Feb build for this very reason - low light pictures were quite bad!! :'(

20. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Feb 23, 2017

Kéno40 , Feb 23, 2017 :
    You just had to flash a camera OOS3 zip and it was OK !