OxygenOS 3.2.0 OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rafyelzz
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

rafyelzz , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Come on, what's the issue with pushing an update when it's ready and then the notifications issue when THAT is ready? Do we people like to complain about just everything?

tjacker31 likes this.
  2. VBH
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

VBH , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Another thing to do would be to take a photo on the device and view it, while comparing it to the actual scene. If you like it, keep using it. There are a lot of people out there who don't particularly like the vibrant and over-saturated colours. It doesn't affect apps UI, but video playback and images. Also annoys when using the browser.

Karthik Raghavan likes this.
  3. zerolight
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

4. VBH
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

VBH , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Leaving the phone face out increase the chances of damage in case of an accidental bump. Please don't say 'be careful' as accidental means things happening out of your control. A better solution might be just keeping a tissue in your pocket.

tjacker31 likes this.
  5. Spliffman
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Spliffman , Jul 4, 2016 :
    That would work too. I was being a bit facetious because they halted an update before that had already started rolling out, supposedly to add the "okay Oneplus" feature, that never got implemented!!!!! If an OTA is rolled out shortly thereafter fixing notifications that will be great. But the purpose of incremental rollouts is to catch problems before a large amount of users are affected......so why not jut pause it and apply the notification fix, then roll it all out together. Instead of leaving a large portion of users disillusioned?. I am not severely affected by the issue personally, but I speak for many of my forum friends here who are frustrated by it.

rafyelzz likes this.
  6. tjacker31
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

tjacker31 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Might be right time to bring back the men's handkerchief!

Professorchaos1 likes this.
  7. aabyssx
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

aabyssx , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I am very curious to check if 3.2 included microphone and video stabilization improvements but reading the German SIM issues I think I will wait before updating. If anyone has updates about this issue please post.

8. VBH
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

VBH , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I guess, with the sRGB mode, giving the option to change colour temperature is counter-productive. Also, night mode might have lost its meaning as the over-saturated blues are already subdued (this also is just a guess).

9. JasonMR
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2016

JasonMR , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Great update, well done guys, you didn't fix the biggest issue though.

10. Deactivated User
    Jul 4, 2016

11. Spliffman
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Spliffman , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I agree, response time has been good on updates so far.......but how about now responding to the issue of push notifications......the uproar is growing, and the silence on OPs part is deafening.

JasonMR likes this.
  12. Kihara Ite
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

Kihara Ite , Jul 4, 2016 :
    So you are saying that only positive feedback is allowed?

Take a look at the last sentence of the first post of this thread. I'll even post it here, it says:

"So let us know what you think. Enjoy!"

13. VBH
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

VBH , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Edit: deleted as it has been mentioned before.

Also, kaghedo, some people (I cannot really say what proportion) keep unified contacts on the devices, instead of on the SIMs. This has a lot of advantages. In such a case, your solution could be difficult.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

14. Jürgen Raberger
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

Jürgen Raberger , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Would highly appreciate that!!!! Also posted it several times!

15. Habylab
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

Habylab , Jul 4, 2016 :
    What about the audio recording quality? Has that been fixed/made useable? I see you say highlights, so there is hope. Thanks.

16. F_Aleksandr_Tsirkunov_ZT
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

F_Aleksandr_Tsirkunov_ZT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    OnePlus3 still not working with Media Nav Bluetooth. Phone is great, but I really need Bluetooth in my car.

Does dev team have any suggestions or info about it?

17. VBH
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

VBH , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I guess most people's white must be white, just that they got used to a more bluish (colder) shade. :)

18. men3wh
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

men3wh , Jul 4, 2016 :
    White point has going from cold 8472k to accurate 6511k.

Welcome to a calibrated screen.

Give it a week and you'll see how blown out the old colours were.

19. Techder
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

Techder , Jul 4, 2016 :
    updated it trough adb sideload booting up now yeah:D

20. men3wh
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

jlasensiofi likes this.