Froyo Jul 4, 2016

3. men3wh
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

men3wh , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Spot on - eyes just need to adjust

4. JasonMR
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2016

JasonMR , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Notifications still not fixed - this phone is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. Anyone that thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

5. zerolight
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

zerolight , Jul 4, 2016 :
    no luck with adb sideload stopped at 47% and failed

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

6. fineazbro
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

fineazbro , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Am I the only one with that big volte logo in the status after upgrading to 3.2 how do I get rid off it anyone

Attached Files:

sOuLWwX and nhugh406 like this.
  7. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Karthik Raghavan , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Dude, do you really need to go on and on about that every 10 posts?! We get it, you are not happy. How about giving it a rest and waiting for more of us to get the update and actually confirm for ourselves that this problem still exists. And if and when that happens, how about giving it a rest and either a) wait for a fix, b) fix it yourself or c) return the damn phone already and buy something else that you like (and possibly go on rant-rages on some other company's forums)?

Capta1nZap, sOuLWwX, sochaux_ and 4 others like this.
  8. crumyee99
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

crumyee99 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Thanks for the update!

9. JasonMR
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2016

JasonMR , Jul 4, 2016 :
    A) I waited for a fix.
    B) I did fix it myself (with the help of @Graham Robertson but it needs to be applied after every reboot)
    C) I will most likely return it at this rate

If you think that a smartphone that doesn't notify you of anything after 10 minutes of being idle is acceptable then good for you, for me it isn't good enough, so I'm perfectly within my rights to vent here.

Trust me, the problem still exists, and nothing would make me happier than to see it fixed as this is a great phone with one major issue in my opinion.

10. Graham Robertson
    Jul 4, 2016

Graham Robertson , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Honestly, dude, what is your problem??
    You another die hard Fanboi??:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Issue has been confirmed..
    don't need you to confirm it, thanks...

11. ColinB63
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

ColinB63 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I use Apex launcher and change the "grid" to 10 x 5 in portrait mode and scale icon size to 75%. That way you can have 50 apps on the screen

12. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Yes, all fair, but your venting is borderline abuse when its all over the place and double-teamed with @Graham Robertson. I don't think anybody here has any doubts that your phone has this problem, nor even any doubts that their own phones may have this problem, but to just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it and indulge in some weird alpha male crap with your 'threats' to return the phone directed at @Carl, at best it screams of immaturity!

If you are really so emotionally disturbed by this whole thing that you need to vent so much, how about you just go into the bathroom and SCREAM at the top of your voice and get it out of your system? And once you've done that and calmed down enough to read again, make some effort to understand that nobody here thinks its okay to have a phone that does not provide notifications. Just because we do not complain about it at the rate of 10 posts an hour does not mean we want a buggy phone. We just deal with this in an adult way!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

13. Waka_Yama
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

Waka_Yama , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Received update:
    sRGB makes me happy. Push notifications still not working like they should.

14. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

How old are you? 16?

Just as much as you don't need me to confirm the issue for you, I do not need you and your rant buddy to be vigilantes that straighten OnePlus out for me! In any case, the two of you have your own dedicated vent space in the main thread, might be nice if you didn't post the same thing a hundred times in every other thread on this forum!

ptm88, Ceasedd and MarkusRanz like this.
  15. tjacker31
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

tjacker31 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Exactly. It's simple. If push notifications are that critical to you that you need timely notifications and can't wait for a software fix, file your complaint with the company, return your phone, and find another brand that is free of this issue.

sOuLWwX and Karthik Raghavan like this.
  16. JasonMR
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2016

JasonMR , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Fair enough, so in the mean time you enjoy the phone that you purchased, which you freely admit does not work as advertised, and you keep quiet.

I'll excersise my right, as a paying consumer, to complain wherever I see fit, and seeing as this is the official forum for the company that sold me a duff phone, I'm happy to carry on venting here.

As is my right as a consumer, so thanks all the same.

17. apollonolive
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

sOuLWwX likes this.
  18. Graham Robertson
    Jul 4, 2016

Hey - fanboy, Back off tagging me,
    Denial of confirmed bugs
    is a sign of stupidity.

19. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

That actually helped! Now that I know you don't intend to shut up about this and wait for a fix, I know I can just hit ignore and not have to be party to your venting. Good luck with being 'da man' and all that.

20. Graham Robertson
    Jul 4, 2016

ummm, looking at your avatar,
    I'm quite a lot older and a heck of a lot wiser than you, fanboy...