OxygenOS 3.2.0 OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sahil.khiwani
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2016

2. F_Basil_Bashir_ghXE
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2016

F_Basil_Bashir_ghXE , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Bro im facing the same issue too. There's no fix as of yet. Let's wait for the update to come out. :)

3. Loveit
    KitKat Jul 5, 2016

Loveit , Jul 5, 2016 :
    After using sRGB a little longer, it indeed doesn't seem as extreme. Default mode definitely looks a little too blue now, but the colours - to my eyes - are just nicer without sRGB.

Screw it, I'll stick with oversaturated, seems that's what my eyes prefer. Will keep tinkering though, maybe it changes.

4. sagar hogade
    Eclair Jul 5, 2016

deathstocker likes this.
  5. jackwins
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2016

jackwins , Jul 5, 2016 :
    DOPE! I'm looking forward to it.

6. difference1891
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

difference1891 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Also. I run Android Auto in my car more or less every day. It connects via USB cable in the car. And thus it charges at the same time. Just another reason I can't give you screenshot of 100% to 5% with SOT that easily. :) But as mentioned, I've run 100% to 50% many times, getting 2,5-3 or even more SOT.

7. inventionessa
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

inventionessa , Jul 5, 2016 :
    It looks like putting a instagram filter on everything...

8. Dishlexic
    Froyo Jul 5, 2016

Dishlexic , Jul 5, 2016 :
    What country are you in to receive the OTA?

9. giulfre
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

giulfre , Jul 5, 2016 :
    It would be nice to have in the side slider option the capability to activate ringtone, vibration and camera flash notification for each position of the slider. Just for example my idea would be: lower position all notifications plus ringtone and vibration, mid position just vibration and all notification, up position silent plus camera flash notification. In the meanwhile I'm being used vibrate mode app....

SpartanC90 likes this.
  10. Loveit
    KitKat Jul 5, 2016

Loveit , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I'm in UK but used the app Free VPN proxy by snap VPN.

Select Germany, check for system update, start download. You can then close VPN app and uninstall, update will still download.

11. marcyeo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2016

marcyeo , Jul 5, 2016 :
    where is my invite?? just kidding..haha...waiting to add collection on top of my oneplus one and 2...hehehehe...faster come to malaysia please!!

12. grk007
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2016

grk007 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Ha ha.. There is mode called pocket mode.. U need something to learn about it.. Its not like always proximity should be working for this..

13. grk007
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2016

grk007 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Use a VPN and upgrade it..

14. G_David_Jonsson_yWEW
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

G_David_Jonsson_yWEW , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Opposite for me. I turned sRGB mode on and the first thing you notice is how bland it looks (the original mode compared to the OnePlus One made the OPO seem washed out and boring). I had it on for a while and didn't think about it very much but after a few hours I turned it back to the original color calibration and instantly saw how oversaturated and unnatural it looked. So I turned on sRGB again and it feels a lot better. Especially looking at photos make them seem a lot more natural and true to life in sRGB mode.

sOuLWwX and runboy93 like this.
  15. yashvardhan23
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2016

16. tortoise14
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2016

tortoise14 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    No, waiting

deathstocker likes this.
  17. Sukhpreet Gill
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

Sukhpreet Gill , Jul 5, 2016 :
    You won't for quite a while now. It is suspended...We'll get the 3.2.1 i guess (OP : Due to some reports of issues while upgrading, we are temporarily stopping the rollout to investigate. We will start back up as soon as possible)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016

18. VBH
    Froyo Jul 5, 2016

VBH , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Yes, there is a lock option. I don't know where my head was when I was writing that. I got confused about a previous comment I wrote about Zenfone. Sorry. :D

Karthik Raghavan likes this.
  19. pbr1111
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

20. jatink007
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

jatink007 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Someone says that the issue is fixed in the update while few ppl are still facing it. Not sure what it is.
    The issue is random. I hope its fixed in the update. Looks like will have to wait