OxygenOS 3.2.1 rollout is starting on OnePlus 3

1. Spelt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2016

Spelt , Jul 16, 2016 :
    I am running 3.2.1update with Nova Prime is very smooth for most part. A couple minor issues which don't really affect me much. Use Greenifiy to help extend the battery uptime.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016

BuenoAmigo and Dadscab like this.
  2. Spelt

Spelt , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Install app Greenify to help with the battery fast drainage issue would recommend.

BuenoAmigo and Charan99 like this.
  3. Spelt

Spelt , Jul 16, 2016 :
    A lot of people who are having problems with various parts of the phone. If you let the phone setup using an older android phone backup via Google backup, this can cause the phone to be setup with the wrong phone configuration for the OP3. You may not even know that the phone was setup with wrong configuration, because it will do this automatically if you have sync on. This happened to me when I first setup my OP3. Before sending the phone back start from scratch and do a factory reset and choose the option to setup as a new phone. This can fix a number of problems caused by your phone not having the correct OP3 phone configuration setup. I did this and my phone has been smooth sailing since. Won't fix everything, but will fix a lot. This is a last resort make sure you have tried everything else first.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016

4. Bencherian
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2016

Bencherian , Jul 16, 2016 :

Why Greenify get disabled in accessibility option after sometime of usage.. using Oxygen 3.2.1 Non root version

Attached Files:

5. sterling james
    Froyo Jul 16, 2016

sterling james , Jul 16, 2016 :
    1.alert slider issue: every time i use the alert slider to silence calls/notifications and then when i set it back to 'all notifications' the ringtone volume stays stuck in silent and i am missing calls. do i have to manually check and reset ringtone volume everytime i use the alert slider?
    2.got the 3.2.1 update and the problem still persists. now everytime i charge my phone the ring volume goes to silent (although the settings display stays in the volume setting)and i have to reboot my phone everytime after charging. why????!!!

6. F_Hakan_Çakır_TNfp
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

7. sahirhussain
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2016

sahirhussain , Jul 16, 2016 :
    yes. lack of 1080p @ 60 FPS video recording is a shame. however, 60 FPS youtube playback is not OP's fault as it is youtube's job to whitelist phones for 60 FPS playback.

otto2 and Limitbreak like this.
  8. lelouche
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

lelouche , Jul 16, 2016 :
    flash the international version, you can dload in this site. ;p

9. wibblemonster
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2016

wibblemonster , Jul 16, 2016 :
    You're not alone, several owners including myself are reporting the slider bug. If you move it to silent it doesn't turn the sounds back on again when the position is returned to priority or all notifications

10. F_Hakan_Çakır_TNfp
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

F_Hakan_Çakır_TNfp , Jul 16, 2016 :
    [QUOTE = "Lelouche sonrası:, üye 15083898: 850686"] uluslararası versiyonu yanıp, bu sitede Dload olabilir. P [/ QU
    bağlantı pls

11. Doko05
    Froyo Jul 16, 2016

Doko05 , Jul 16, 2016 :
    I also have issues with the slider bug as mentioned above. Also please check your DIAL TONE sound. It will also stop working. You have to reboot the phone to get it to work back if you go to silent and go back to normal...

12. akks
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2016

akks , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Do you use the "all clear" icon in the lower centre of recent screen, quite often to clear the running apps?

13. F_Hakan_Çakır_TNfp
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

14. F_Hakan_Çakır_TNfp
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

15. Dadscab
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2016

Dadscab , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Better news this morning, I turned off NFC last night and only lost 4% in 7 hours. Go figure.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016

16. mixman
    Donut Jul 16, 2016

mixman , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Battery life improved greatly. With the stock OS I could barely get 10hrs with the phone mostly idle on the table, now it does a full day effortlessly (as it should). Haven't tested GPS (which was slow) and Spotify (which had issues where playback suddenly stopped) yet.

17. killsta
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

killsta , Jul 16, 2016 :
    I have the same bug. Rather than rebooting though, when you put the slider to 'all alerts' you can just use the volume rocker to put the volume up and then I get alert sounds again. I don't have to reboot the phone. Still annoying though.

18. Bencherian
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2016

Yes I use but I have locked Greenify in ram

Attached Files:

BuenoAmigo likes this.
  19. Bencherian
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2016

Which ROM are you using ? What all changes have you done ?

20. Vksagar82
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

Vksagar82 , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Gotta say this open, me and a lot of other people who bought the OPO, OPX are all pissed off at one plus and will never recommend anyone from buying one. Firstly they ***** about not having proper standards for VoLTE and VoWifi (Total bullshit, as phones like xiaomi, motorolla, samsung and many more have implemented the standard VoLTE and works fine with the 4G network). And now we get to know that OPT has VoLTE, good job One plus for fooling and ******* around with everyone, keep calling yourself the flagship killer (probably you should name yourself Top class bluffer)