OxygenOS 3.2.2 bugs

1. GP--
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2016

GP-- , Aug 11, 2016 :
    So basically, we're not sure any of this is read? It's weird to setup a forum/community to allow people to communicate with each other AND towards OP (at least, that's the impression given).
    Without any formal bug tracker, many effort is lost...
    A real tracker will allow for screen shots, faster resolution, ...

2. F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2016

F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS , Aug 11, 2016 :
    Surprisingly enough, someone is apparently reading all of this (or the most part of it) and acting accordingly.

I was pissed as you are while waiting for a bug fix release to solve the many issues I had in 3.2.1.
    We got almost no feedback to you bug reports, but then 3.2.2 came out and I have to say, most of the big issues were addressed.

So don't lose faith and keep on reporting issues, they might be addressed eventually even if you see no immediate feedback ;)

3. F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2016

F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS , Aug 11, 2016 :
    Hi, no issue so far with a French/Italian SIM setup. I sometimes disable the secondary one, but I'm quite sure they've been both enabled for some days now, and always got strong signal on both, with no outages.

Tip: have you tried switching them physically one with the other? If provider B was failing before and then it's provider A, might be sth device/SIM tray or OS related, if it's always B might be something provider B/SIM B related (or the OS not playing nice with that given provider, for whatever reason...)
    Does it make sense? :D

4. BA_Baracus
    Froyo Aug 11, 2016

BA_Baracus , Aug 11, 2016 :
    Yes i've switched them phisically , but the same issue , Sim 2 lost connection (The Signal strenth meter goes to 0) , en goes on-off-on-off etc etc

5. F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2016

F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS , Aug 12, 2016 :
    By SIM 2 you mean "whichever you put in slot 2" or the one of your second provider?

6. BA_Baracus
    Froyo Aug 12, 2016

BA_Baracus , Aug 12, 2016 :
    I meant the sim card in slot 2, this slot has this problem, i have create a ticket to support , they wrote me back to Wipe cache partition , I will try this later , i've uninstalled the ESET MOBILE SECURITY app , and till now nothing strange happens , i will try this for a few days , if this won't work i will wipe Cache partition and see what happens .

7. Fabian Leipold
    Donut Aug 12, 2016

Fabian Leipold , Aug 12, 2016 :
    no problem. I go the problem fixed. Idk hwhy but i activated the flight Mode for one night, just testing my cousing told me it helps on iOS for saving battery (never had an iPhone). Did this and now i have Battery for more than one day. on 67 % Battery i got 24 hrs remaining time. Just give it a try. activate flight mode and if you need internet you can activate Wifi manually just by tapping on it. Worked well. Now I'm happy with my OP3. I think it was something with my permanently loosing network sim. Now i also don't have the problem I was talking about first, I don't lose the connection to my network anymore.

So OP-Community:
    Activate flight mode and lay your phone somewhere for one day, that worked :)

Best wishes, a handsome German with bad english grammar:D

8. miceblue
    Donut Aug 13, 2016

miceblue , Aug 13, 2016 :
    Right, but as I stated, I set the notification LED color to amber/orange, so it should be that, no? Instead I get green sometimes like for Facebook Messenger, amber/orange other times like for SMS messages.

9. suhasgpawar
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2016

10. RoverX
    Froyo Aug 13, 2016

RoverX , Aug 13, 2016 :
    Thanks for the reply, brother. Switching to Flight Mode at night seems to be the logical option to do - put the cellphone radio to rest to conserve battery. But earlier, the battery life was much better even with the cell radio on throughout the night. Anyway, I'll try this solution, and also rest my hopes with the new 3.2.4 update :)
    Vielen Danke!

11. pppaulyc
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2016

pppaulyc , Aug 16, 2016 :
    I have only one issue...
    After first week of use, charging stops and starts randomly.
    I have tried 2 different OP leads. And tried charging from wall socket and car. Problem persists.

Then I did a proper factory reset and the problem went away.

One week after the factory restore, problem has come back....

Anyone else with this problem??

A3003 on Oxygen OS 3.2.2

12. dasnichts
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2016

dasnichts , Aug 17, 2016 :
    the problem with calls (during a call phone vibrates and mic stops working) and brightness (auto and manual brightness doesn't work properly in day and night mode, it's slow and lags, sometimes you have to open several apps to make it work) persists.

13. abhadra96
    Froyo Sep 7, 2016

abhadra96 , Sep 7, 2016 :
    I
    I am facing this after the 3.2.4 update

the stig likes this.
  14. abhadra96
    Froyo Sep 7, 2016

15. the stig
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2016

the stig , Sep 18, 2016 :
    Still having this issue with the 3.2.5

16. abhadra96
    Froyo Sep 29, 2016

abhadra96 , Sep 29, 2016 :
    Yes :(
    The battery backup is ****** up too!
    Planning to put on CM13!
    Do you have any idea if it will void my warranty?
    Thanks already.