OxygenOS 3.5.2 (MM) Community Beta for OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F_Waqas_Ahmed_pqqL
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2016

F_Waqas_Ahmed_pqqL , Sep 16, 2016 :
    @Berg P. I'm having a problem after upgrading to 3.5.2 in OP3. When the phone goes into standby mode, it just shutdowns and I have to start it again from the power button. This is very annoying as I have literately start my phone more than a dozen time today alone.

I tried to revert back to 3.2.4 or any other stable version via sideload, and it gets stuck at 47% with the error "total xfer 1.00x"

Not sure what to do. Please help.

2. JJepse
    Donut Sep 16, 2016

JJepse , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Is this rom stable enough to use daily? Also, how are performance and battery life?

3. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2016

4. GazerS1
    Eclair Sep 16, 2016

GazerS1 , Sep 16, 2016 :
    No bootloader no root

otto2 likes this.
  5. ck_______k
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2016

ck_______k , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Can I download it on 3.5.0 to directly 3.5.2 or I should also download 3.5.1 update also

And one more question we can't get all this updates official on our mobile

6. ungeeked
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 16, 2016

ungeeked , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Few questions
    1) is SuperSU working properly. I had issues with SuperSU after flashing both the previous builds. The grant root access dialog box appeared more than a minute after opening any app. I posted this under the thread for 3.5.0 but it seemed like only I was facing the issue. Faced the same on 3.5.1. Both were flashed using TWRP maybe that's why.

2) AdAway didn't work for me on 3.5.1. Anyone tried that on 3.5.2?

7. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2016

James Matthew Wells , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Okay, because looking at the instructions at the bottom of the download page it says the phone has to be unlocked (root not required). I didn't notice that before. I was thinking that meant that I had to unlock the bootloader. Of course my phone is carrier unlocked, aren't all OnePlus phones? So, my thoughts were they are talking about the bootloader. Maybe I am reading too much into this....

8. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    KitKat Sep 16, 2016

Alpha Mike Foxtrot , Sep 16, 2016 :
    I flashed 3.5.2 from 3.2.4 today. It didn't let me flash stock recovery and eventually new CB until I unlocked bootloader.

James Matthew Wells likes this.
  9. damiandd
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2016

damiandd , Sep 16, 2016 :
    I can confirm now there is an Little bug when you play music with Spotify with an Bluetooth headset when u skip song s and fast forward it volume gose up for an 1 second & come back to normal ...I did an clean flash ... Twice ..& even with the dirty flash it was the same ..if there s anyone using Spotify pls let me know .?????? There no issues with Google play much app ..or the stick only with the Spotify have the issue ..

10. lparcshinoda
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2016

lparcshinoda , Sep 16, 2016 :
    using superSU and AdAway without any problem since the first community build

11. daleski75
    KitKat Sep 16, 2016

daleski75 , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Have you tried downloading Spotify beta from www.apkmirror.com and see if the problem is fixed in a later release?

12. damiandd
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2016

Yap did all that ...same issue ....this is not an big deal ..just bringing in to attention ...& The Bluetooth volume is little bit low as well ..need to out max to listen to music ... normally I put up to 60 to 70 .. with 3.5.2 need to put 100 to listen...

13. Maghuro
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2016

14. MarkLR
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2016

MarkLR , Sep 16, 2016 :
    I've used it daily since the first beta. The biggest issues imo have been fixed, that being the battery drain and widgets that kept getting stuck on the home screen & shelf. From what I can tell these issues are fixed, battery life seems good but since it has been released yesterday I think I would need more testing to know if the battery life. Anyway, with the new toggle that enables the android battery saver, you could manage the battery even better.

15. daleski75
    KitKat Sep 16, 2016

Maghuro likes this.
  16. damiandd
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2016

I really love this build .. since there s no lag s / no notification doze problem / there s no battery drain / no Android core app issue as well ..only thing I don't like is the phone dialer ..& th new massager app .. massager app can be replaced but phone dialer can't .. install the Google one ...that's the only issue ...to anyone considering weighter to download this build or not ...I'm saying please go ahead & download it ...you will love this more than the 3.2.4 ... stable to use ..for sure ..

otto2 likes this.
  17. G_Kyle_Trail_HhFt
    Eclair Sep 16, 2016

G_Kyle_Trail_HhFt , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Yeah, I had that pulsing blue bar in the notifications area last night when on a call on my way home. I like it.

18. daleski75
    KitKat Sep 16, 2016

daleski75 , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Same here but I am learning to live with it due to the other enhancements to the camera etc, you can install the google dialler from gapps but it displays the stock dialler when a call comes in which quickly gets replaced with the google dialler.

Only thing I have one with mine is installed gapps to remove all the apps from google I don't use.

damiandd likes this.
  19. lucifer_angel
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2016

lucifer_angel , Sep 16, 2016 :
    front camera only focusing on nearest person all other persons behind that all are blur
    pls give solution??

20. G_Kyle_Trail_HhFt
    Eclair Sep 16, 2016

G_Kyle_Trail_HhFt , Sep 16, 2016 :
    Yes, I had noticed that and I've also noticed that, when connected in my car, the track (whether Spotify, PocketCasts, or whatever) the audio skips a little every few moments. I'm going to time it at lunch to see what the time period is between skips as it sounds like it's a similar time between skips (like every 30-45 seconds). I've plugged in via that option, but I use bluetooth alot in my car for music/podcasts/phone calls. It's kind of a big deal for me. I haven't experienced this "skip" until I flashed this community build yesterday.

damiandd likes this.