OxygenOS 3.5.3 (MM) Community Beta for OnePlus 3

1. DigitalAnarchy
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2016

DigitalAnarchy , Sep 29, 2016 :
    @Tony L. Feedback app is not working when you submit your issues and you include a log you get a oath authentication error, Thanks for new build :)

runboy93 likes this.
  2. dr.anel
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2016

dr.anel , Sep 29, 2016 :
    i came back to oxy 3.2.6, and im not feeling going back to this build again. i still want the stock android feeling. i hope OP will focus more on that rather than throwing everything in the OS what everyone else says.

mm67 likes this.
  3. G_Cembo_“Pfote”_Hurr
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2016

G_Cembo_“Pfote”_Hurr , Sep 29, 2016 :
    3.5.3 Cb is absolutly GREAT .
    GREAT Battery
    Butter smooth
    No laggs
    First time in my Android life i dont need root any more .
    Thank you OP.

For those Clowns who say bad battery , it is not OP fault when youre Apps drain battery . Usw greenify or Doze in the rom.

otto2 and mrambriz like this.
  4. DigitalAnarchy
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2016

5. SimonFullerImagery
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2016

SimonFullerImagery , Sep 29, 2016 :
    That's a little dramatic, it's hardly changed.

6. F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2016

F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG , Sep 29, 2016 :
    IT IS
    both my verizon branded LG G2 and AT&T branded LG G3 would hold on to 100% for at least 6 to 8 hours in idle while i slept and would hold on to that 100% for 5 min period after i started using it. NB i turn off all connections when i sleep .. with wifi on both phones will give me about 93 to 95%

IT can be done . one plus just needs to work on optimizing the OS but if what is acceptable is going to sleep with 100% and waking up with 99 or 98% battery with wifi and data off.

with wifi / data on ill say a 90 to 95%.

I still want the option to adjust my capacitive keys back-light One Plus can u add that please and battery % on ambient display.

Been absent for a while been traveling for work so cant really flash any roms or be here like i used to but ill be back soon loving the speed at which these roms are coming

7. xankazo
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2016

xankazo , Sep 29, 2016 :
    I believe you. My G4 did it too. It held onto 100% for hours. However it think it was false measuring from LG. As soon as it went lower than 80% the battery level started free falling. Below 50%? I'd better start looking for a charger real fast.

F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG likes this.
  8. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2016

Topper_Gas , Sep 29, 2016 :
    Perhaps that was down to the battery meter not showing the correct reading, as there's no way a phone wouldn't use a few % over a 6-8 hours period as otherwise when left unused the phone would last 100 x 8hrs = 800 hrs or 30 days/1 month??

F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG likes this.
  9. F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2016

lol agreed cuz for me on both phones after 70% battery would kill off hence why i say 98 % after a 6 hours idles with no connections on is acceptable thats what my samsung would give me during that 6 to 8 hours i would sleep

xankazo likes this.
  10. F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2016

lol of course i believe that to i did say 98 to 99% is acceptable for the same time period with all data connections off
    samsung usually gives about 97 % after 6 to 8 hours idle with no connections on

11. F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2016

yes he is he should have bought a NEXUS i'm kinda sick of people moaning over minimal change if you wanted stock android there is a line for that PIXEL and NEXUS

i like what OP is doing while not changing the UI too far from stock android.

12. gstavrev
    Froyo Sep 29, 2016

gstavrev , Sep 29, 2016 :
    It is a known bug with lg. My G4 would also hold 100% battery in idle and even with some use. Ive seen it take 15min of SOT before dropping the first 1% to 99% but after that u can hardly get more than 30mins SOT before it drops under 90%.

13. Henaway
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2016

Henaway , Sep 29, 2016 :
    I've never turned off all my connections overnight. I stream music to go to sleep to with it, so that would be counter-productive for me. At any rate, if you want the ultimate overnight battery protection, power the device completely off. Should be right where you left it in the morning.

14. danimartinez95
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2016

danimartinez95 , Sep 30, 2016 :
    I just notice a new animation on the block screen with the fingerprint. Has a circle and inside is the fingerprint. Looks good

Limitbreak and Archies like this.
  15. xankazo
    Honeycomb Sep 30, 2016

xankazo , Sep 30, 2016 :
    Is this some language I don't know? Or is it just to increase post count? I've see quite a few posts similar to this.

16. inkaine
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2016

inkaine , Sep 30, 2016 :
    I must say, up to now I'm impressed with battery life. Hope that is not a one-time-impression: charged to 92%, now down to 14% with 5h15min SoT. Of these I have about 1h browsing, almost 1h50min gaming and for the last 2h watching the NFL livestream. So not the lightest action. Really, that gives me hope. :cool:

Only downside I've noticed so far: as opposed to many reporting slight performance improvement in games I have frequent micro-stutters, lags and crashes both while loading and running Star Trek Timelines. Anyone else can confirm that? It's running flawlessly on my Nexus 7, so can't be the app. Other games seem to run fine so far.

17. Archies
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 30, 2016

18. DigitalAnarchy
    Jelly Bean Sep 30, 2016

DigitalAnarchy , Sep 30, 2016 :
    community builds are beta and that won't change whilst features are being tested as gradually those features are added into full public releases

otto2 and inkaine like this.
  19. ck_______k
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2016

20. Tony L.
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2016

Tony L. , Sep 30, 2016 :
    Hi smatanish7, thanks for your support with OnePlus, we are trying our best to give our customers the best possible and latest software experience, but these things often require time and resources to deliver. So please be patient while we are working hard to push out updates. Many thanks.

aashish_amber, youbi, otto2 and 2 others like this.