OxygenOS 3.5.3 (MM) Community Beta for OnePlus 3

1. lastoneleft_00
    Froyo Oct 20, 2016

lastoneleft_00 , Oct 20, 2016 :
    Why the heck are you on the Oneplus forums then?

2. Santosh1123
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2016

3. batcha76
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2016

batcha76 , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Mind your words. I dont ask you for the update. keep shut.

4. gauravfgc
    Eclair Oct 22, 2016

gauravfgc , Oct 22, 2016 :
    U do good efforts for new ones why not doing same for oldies like OP2[. After updating op2 to. 3.1.0 facing problems with Panorama function it doesn't work can u help how to overcome from it. QUOTE="Tony L., post: 15273795, member: 869438"]Hi everyone,

We appreciate everyone’s feedback from the OxygenOS 3.5.2 community build. With your help, we have optimized the build and improved several key areas. This update includes:

• Use AOSP clock as default clock
    • Added capability to uninstall some preinstalled apps, like FileManager, Weather, Recorder, MusicPlayer
    • Added expanded screenshots, you can now save a long screenshot of a scrollable page to cover more contents.
    • Added celluar data firewall, you can control whether an app is allowd to use cellular network or WiFi
    • Added“Favorite contact setting”in Priority mode
    • Setting menu adjustment in Messages, added option to vibrate phone when receiving SMS
    • Contact UI redesign
    • Fixed community build cannot flash back to official build issue
    • General bug fixes
    Visit the download page here:

http://downloads.oneplus.net/oneplus-3/oneplus_3_oxygenos_3.5.3_community_build/

If you’ve already flashed a previous community build, you will recieve this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the community build, you’ll continue getting community OTAs.

Please follow the links below for the experience survey and bug reporting sheet. We’d really appreciate a few minutes of your time, as it will help us make OxygenOS even better. One last thing: this is a limited program, so we may disable this download link once we receive enough feedback.

https://goo.gl/forms/v9JZvgDHS2tcF67y2 - Feedback on UI/UX

https://goo.gl/forms/mUFfxoe5KTdEDE772 - Bug reporting sheet

Note: If you flash this community build, you’ll receive community OTAs (but not official OTAs). You’ll need to manually (clean) flash back to our official builds to continue receiving official OTAs. Rolling back to official OxygenOS versions require wiping data and cache.

Known issue
    • Incompatability with TWRP, it will be overwritten by oneplus recovery. Users please be cautious when using TWRP to flash this version.
    Thank you for helping us build a better OxygenOS.

Never settle.

EDIT: NEW FEEDBACK FORM HERE:

https://goo.gl/forms/v9JZvgDHS2tcF67y2

We'd hugely appreciate your feedback. Thanks![/QUOTE]

5. AvanishS
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

6. aayush.08
    Eclair Oct 31, 2016

7. F_Andreas_Mertz_mHlf
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2016

8. solleks
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2016

solleks , Nov 27, 2016 :
    Can anyone please help for some reason my op3t is on 3.5.3 and won't gold a stable connection to any 5ghz N wifi connection. Keeps connecting and disconnecting and the wifi starts Turing off and on it goes crazy basically but only on the 5ghz. It's fine on wifi 2.4ghz. please help thank you. I tried support chat but this what I got back. (19:42:53 - Jorena said : The netowrk range we can connect to is up to 4G only with GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) I clearly said it was 5ghz wifi even after explaining that they told me this. (19:46:02 - Jorena said : It supports 2.4 ghz). Horrible experience so I gave up. They obviously aren't knowledgeable about the device.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016

9. 苦离别
    Eclair Nov 29, 2016

10. japiber
    Donut Dec 12, 2016

japiber , Dec 12, 2016 :
    Try disabling smart wifi in Setting / wifi / advanced wifi setting

11. Kolonka97
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2017

12. Deactivated User
    Mar 18, 2017

Salt505 likes this.
  13. Shreder856
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2017

14. G_Shah_Ahmed_yTqe
    Cupcake May 30, 2017

15. Deactivated User
    May 30, 2017

16. EchoRomeo
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2019

17. JasonMR
    Lollipop Feb 12, 2019

JasonMR , Feb 12, 2019 :
    This thread is 2 and a half years old lol

ghostofcain and Gk Tejus like this.
  18. transmitter
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

transmitter , Sep 8, 2019 :
    bug in android q update. when i open the games in my phones it is showing black screen and i cant go back to home screen to close the application and the screen is stoped working black screen only

19. Niceiyke
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2019