OxygenOS 3.5.4 (MM) Community Beta for OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dswwong Gingerbread Oct 17, 2016

dswwong, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Where is the site for download 3.5.4 direct onto the mobile and flash like that of 3.5.3 ?

2. biharygergo Eclair Oct 17, 2016

biharygergo, Oct 17, 2016 :
    I can confirm that Snapchat is now much-much smoother than it was with 3.2.7! I hope it will stay the same in the next few days. Overall I'm really happy to have a working and lag-free snapchat now with this update! :)

3. noquarter French POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 17, 2016

noquarter, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Read just the previous page or the first post

4. G_Florian_Piat_(Floxx)_S Froyo Oct 17, 2016

G_Florian_Piat_(Floxx)_S, Oct 17, 2016 :

5. Marco Snippe Honeycomb Oct 17, 2016

Marco Snippe, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Really???o_O

6. MarkLR Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2016

MarkLR, Oct 17, 2016 :
    What's your problem dude? The whole purpose of this initiative us for us to give them our issues that they have to fix. So we will scream for fixes so that the stable version will be prefect. You should thank us for screaming our issues.

7. WilfredParmar Honeycomb Oct 17, 2016

WilfredParmar, Oct 17, 2016 :
    yes.. u can see there is no updates for oneplus 2 , its ben more thn 5 months.
    there was 1 small update with small fixes. as u can see only one small update in work of more thn 5 months.
    what u think ?

8. Scherpenseel Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2016

Scherpenseel, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Yeah correct, the only thing is that you're talking constantly about failures and ****-ups while this is a beta program. So thats our problem! These are not ****-ups, these are bugs that can pop-up during testing.

9. alexferdean Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2016

Attached Files:

10. alexferdean Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2016

alexferdean, Oct 17, 2016 :
    You can't see any information of an app that is locked in the recent apps screen. Nice touch!

Attached Files:

Helbro likes this.
  11. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Oct 17, 2016

dsmonteiro, Oct 17, 2016 :
    OnePlus 2 received an update last month, OnePlus X received one less than a month ago. Clearly no one is working on them. /s

inkaine and crysen like this.
  12. MarkLR Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2016

MarkLR, Oct 17, 2016 :
    So you realize that this is the whole point of the initiative, right? I'm just reporting bugs and f ups because that's the point of the initiative. I'm also reporting the good stuff in their surveys, but here we report the issues for the most part. I have posted a lot of praise for the new apps and improved dialer before, now I'm having issues so I'm telling them about it.

When they'll fix the issue with battery saver I'll be happy and tell them in the survey and here too.

13. Siquel00 Eclair Oct 17, 2016

Siquel00, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Is there any way to force update system to download new OTA Update again ? I have failed during first try of installation and now I can't download update by ota .

I know I can flash it by adb but I'm asking about ota .

14. ungeeked Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2016

ungeeked, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Looks like they are giving final touches to community ROM (Language, accent Colors etc). I guess some of these changes (60fps, app lock, performance improvements) will make it to next OOS while other features like manage centre, theme and accents will remain exclusive to HOS

Have they fixed the grammar in settings menu in this build?

15. david.vahovsky Froyo Oct 17, 2016

david.vahovsky, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Hi, i have quite serious bug on 3.5.4 update.
    • updating from 3.5.3 to 3.5.4 by OTA (update finished successfully)
    • screen asking for sim card pin not working
      • display started blinking (asking pin, back screen, lock screen, asking pin, black screen, etc.)
    • if i turn off pin for sim card, phone start working normaly, but every time i insert sim card with pin, bug return
    EDIT: i wiped cache before & after update, using stock recovery, not rooted, no data wipe

EDIT: switching system language to english helped, sim working with pin again

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016

Tallon1252 likes this.
  16. damiandd Honeycomb Oct 17, 2016

damiandd, Oct 17, 2016 :
    I have updated & I have no problems at all ..only issue is accent color s ...& How can change the background color s ????

17. Tallon1252 Cupcake Oct 17, 2016

Tallon1252, Oct 17, 2016 :
    I changed from normal OxygenOS to Community Build and now it stucks when i'm inserting my sim.
    Did anyone have a suggestion?

18. damiandd Honeycomb Oct 17, 2016

damiandd, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Hi go back & read all the previous post s ...there is an salutation for it

david.vahovsky likes this.
  19. david.vahovsky Froyo Oct 17, 2016

david.vahovsky, Oct 17, 2016 :
    Hi see my post:

i fixed it by disabling sim card pin - on other device.

F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG likes this.
  20. Aasresh Donut Oct 17, 2016

Aasresh, Oct 17, 2016 :
    I did a ota update and everything works fine for me didn't face any of the above issues.

Attached Files: