OxygenOS 3.5.4 (MM) Community Beta for OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefraggle
    Eclair Oct 21, 2016

thefraggle , Oct 21, 2016 :
    How can I set different notifications lights for different apps? Everything is just blinking in one color. Do I miss something?

2. fxguru77
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2016

fxguru77 , Oct 21, 2016 :
    The lockscreen when unlocking it lags sometimes I thought it was nova launcher but I also get it with stock launcher

3. hipporama
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2016

hipporama , Oct 21, 2016 :
    You will have to use an app like Light Flow to do that.

4. aman tandon 29
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2016

aman tandon 29 , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Hey guys I am facing an issue of losing net connection every morning over VOLTE then I just have manually change my network to 3g or 2g then again it will start working
    Will you please give any option where it will directly adjust according to the strength of network it is getting
    It is very frustrating to change network setting manually each day

5. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Oct 21, 2016

Scherpenseel , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Or try to post something usefull so you will be taken serious when you post a new topic...

6. leonlee723
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2016

7. ankitttt
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2016

ankitttt , Oct 21, 2016 :
    I was having the same issue and some lag here and there. So I flashed 3.5.3 again

Desejmon likes this.
  8. tukiii
    Froyo Oct 21, 2016

tukiii , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Settings > Apps > [The app that is now opening the link/file] > Open by default > Clear defaults

Now the next time you click the link/file you will get the prompt box you were talking about.

If you choose "always", you won't get the prompt anymore for this specific url / file type (common sense? :D)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016

Fábio Alves likes this.
  9. fjvaz1995
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2016

fjvaz1995 , Oct 21, 2016 :
    SoT on this build is very less not even full five hours.
    Used to get around 8 hrs on previous build, with similar usage pattern.
    The AppLock is just a bummer doesn't work at all, have to lock the screen in order for it to lock all apps again, and its very slow to respond.
    The in call ui and the dialer app have pixelated icons it doesn't look sharp.
    The alert slider is totally messed up, completely useless with the options provided since the community build, it's the only part of the phone that is still not changed in spite of so many feedbacks.
    The phone warms up during charging, and takes longer to charge around 10-15 min more then the previous build.
    The notification light is still showing mixed notifications, had to set a global green colour for all apps, bcoz it looks stupid when something like that blinks on ur phone.
    The shelf is still the same, can't edit memo.
    Ram management can be improved and also the time for loading games, it really sucks to see videos on YouTube abt the OP3 losing in gaming test.
    The lock screen lags on unlocking and icons appear after few seconds.
    The camera is also struggling to take better shots and videos, the OIS is still buggy, exposure is sometime not good,the front camera sometime gives grainy images, I mean comon u have the hardware make use of it.

This small things make a lot of difference, I think OnePlus needs to give this thing's a thought.

@Funk Wizard
    Plz make sure this bugs are fixed in the next build, I feel pointless filling out the survey everytime, but none of this thing's are fixed, I hope u ppl can work it out.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016

Dizzle19, MarkLR and Suraj Pai K like this.
  10. pratikdoshit
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2016

pratikdoshit , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Agreed. this new CE built is just bad. The battery life is pathetic, cannot hit even 4 hrs sot, standby drain is also very bad. Dont be like Samsung touchwiz, there's a lot of scope in OOS. Please focus on battery life & other stability fixes.

Desejmon likes this.
  11. sedhupathi
    Donut Oct 21, 2016

sedhupathi , Oct 21, 2016 :
    I want to go back to stock rom from community build 3.5.4.. how to go back friends.. i am worrying here.. Please help me... Please inform me the proper steps...

12. Tum4cc
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2016

daopro258 likes this.
  13. otto2
    Photography Expert Oct 21, 2016

otto2 , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Read installing manual on download page for 3.5.4 - all you need to know is written there.

For the lazy one: Backup data, factory reset, install 3.2.6 full zip via adb.

14. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2016

ddhbanger , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Think it's a case of trying to get their post count up. Pretty stupid way to do it.

15. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2016

ironass likes this.
  16. Sunil2124
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2016

Sunil2124 , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Getting Bad size error Everytime I download this package, please help me
    Thank you

17. radioxmen
    Donut Oct 21, 2016

radioxmen , Oct 21, 2016 :
    I have done a hard reset but Bluetooth is still unusable the phone restarts just after activation bluetouth

18. daxklusifman
    Eclair Oct 21, 2016

daxklusifman , Oct 21, 2016 :
    That's weird. I've been pairing my Polar heart rate sensor with my OP3 for the past few days and I haven't experienced any lagging, freezings or even reboots. Could it be a hardware problem with your phone rather than a CB bug?

19. radioxmen
    Donut Oct 21, 2016

radioxmen , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Maybe

20. Fábio Alves
    Donut Oct 21, 2016

Fábio Alves , Oct 21, 2016 :
    Thx!!!!!