OxygenOS 3.5.6 Hotfix OTA for OnePlus 2

1. Nikhil Andhale
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2017

Nikhil Andhale , Feb 5, 2017 :
    Regarding New Update of OnePlus 2 => Oxygen OS 3.5.6 Alarm tone doesn't set and set alarm only vibrates nit emit the sound and also you cant set alarm tone

2. noquarter
    Lollipop Feb 5, 2017

noquarter , Feb 5, 2017 :
    Merged with main thread

3. F_Prashant_S_Subedar_dtj
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2017

4. Twinkling82
    Eclair Feb 5, 2017

Twinkling82 , Feb 5, 2017 :
    When I updated to 3.5.6 a month ago, it broke the sound slider on the phone, couldn't mute the phone - the other issue I had was tied to settings being reset without me being aware of it - possibly due to the reset prior tot he flash I did in effort to solve the issue with the sound slider. I ended flashing it myself back to 3.1.0 which worked just fine. However, I keep getting notifications about an update for 3.5.6 which isn't too annoying in itself.

I just want to know when I can safely update my phone to the latest update.

5. Twinkling82
    Eclair Feb 5, 2017

6. Kiran Lakote
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

Kiran Lakote , Feb 6, 2017 :
    today i finally updated the new oxygenOS good UI and now finally waiting for the OxygenOS 4.0

x01 likes this.
  7. Kiran Lakote
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

Kiran Lakote , Feb 6, 2017 :

OnePlus thank You for the update

8. mildelele
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

mildelele , Feb 6, 2017 :
    Hi. My mic doesn't work after this new update. It is very low voice whe ni speak. Please advise

9. Optimusfb
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

Optimusfb , Feb 6, 2017 :
    My WiFi keeps dropping at 5ghz. so frustrating. it wasn't doing this before the upgrade...

10. sandeepwalia
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

11. MCDO
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2017

MCDO , Feb 7, 2017 :
    can't wait for it
    anyway guys, i started to open my SING SMULE but i cant sing with video, and i ask my friend who has the same mobile but it works on him. my 1+2 is up to date as well as my smule and even the setting to access camera.
    can you help me?

12. OlivierJacques
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2017

OlivierJacques , Feb 7, 2017 :
    Thanks for the update I have since one month installed on my OP2. It works great but I'm facing a screen lock problem that uses the wrong keyboard. I'm using my phone to conduct business and have a MDM app to control some security policy (Mass360). My phone must be locked by a 8 characters password that expired after some time. I need to change my password but I only get a PIN keyboard instead of a full keyboard (with characters). My phone is now out of policy and all business applications are now locked. I hope this problem will be solved quickly as I cannot work with it anymore.

13. Chiragjain.jain25
    Honeycomb Feb 7, 2017

Chiragjain.jain25 , Feb 7, 2017 :
    When I download a movie or apps from play store or browser ambient display wakes up again and again as showing the download status.
    Before the os update 3.5.6 When I was downloading something screen was not waking up regularly
    But know regularly screen is waking up and which causes battery drain as a movie takes approx. 5 hrs
    So I want ambient display but I don't want regular waking of screen.

1486460230671.jpg

As u can see that I am downloading mini militia and it is showing when screen is off...
    plzz help.
    waiting for reply.
    thanks...

14. AndMaz
    Honeycomb Feb 7, 2017

AndMaz , Feb 7, 2017 :
    Night Mode doesn't work. Am I the only one who has this problem?

15. Twinkling82
    Eclair Feb 7, 2017

Twinkling82 , Feb 7, 2017 :
    I had that problem with the night mode not working when I had this version of OS installed, I flashed it to an older version to get rid of the issue. It is somewhat easy to do, but Oneplus might not be helpful if you **** it up.

16. F_Deepak_Basnal_WyOo
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2017

17. G_P_Rakesh_Rakesh_CMYJ
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2017

18. Gulnaz Imamniyazova
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2017

Gulnaz Imamniyazova , Feb 7, 2017 :
    hi! after last update i have serious problem with battery and charging! i'm charging it every hour! how can i solve this terrible problem???
    waiting for your reply

19. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Feb 7, 2017

20. vinod jain
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2017

vinod jain , Feb 7, 2017 :
    still waiting... service centre useless....it's like hands are tied when outside office...no data connection... can't even book a UBER cab....