OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for the OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karim kalschoven
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2016

2. kniVesss
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2016

kniVesss , Aug 25, 2016 :
    This is actually the best ROM I've used so far on the Oneplus 3, even better when I removed all of the oneplus software. Gallery, photos and messenger (by oneplus) should have the ability to be uninstalled without root and should be made available in the Play Store if we change our mind. That should keep the majority of people happy as we don't need it forced with a disable only function. That's where Samsung f**k up every time with touch wiz @Allen W

3. breeno
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2016

breeno , Aug 25, 2016 :
    I'm also getting the 'cannot read update.zip' error. Any ideas of how to fix. Using latest adb drivers on Windows 10.

Thanks

4. ssaikiran92
    Honeycomb Aug 25, 2016

ssaikiran92 , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Hey even I had this problem on Windows 10. First of all ensure the file name and extension are given correctly. If everything is correct then Windows 10 is the problem. I had insider builds and I reset the system once. Then it worked fine..So it is Windows 10 preview build problem in my case.

5. krak
    Froyo Aug 25, 2016

krak , Aug 25, 2016 :
    I dirty flashed over 3.2.4, apparently no problems. (Wiped art & cache before and after).
    LTE was extremely slow after first boot, but a second boot and wipe brought back my usual speed (it says 4G, but it is only LTE).
    WiFi is much, much better.
    Microphone (for recording and "ok Google") is way too low.

- all in all it's a big improvement over 3.2.4 for me.

6. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Aug 25, 2016

Hassan_Abdul , Aug 25, 2016 :
    * confused?
    at the moment there is no longer a black but a dark theme only as written so very often now and ... honestly, maybe there is not a big difference between dark and black in energy saving, there are things wasting more energy ... for e.g. the user

7. G_Adam_Adamkiewicz_rTDk
    Eclair Aug 25, 2016

8. BeelzeBu
    Froyo Aug 25, 2016

BeelzeBu , Aug 25, 2016 :
    For mi it is stable

otto2 likes this.
  9. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Aug 25, 2016

Hassan_Abdul , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Depends on What you use it for, yes as a cell phone it Works,
    For my needs it is alright, but not perfect but it is to early, how should one know

otto2 likes this.
  10. damiandd
    Honeycomb Aug 25, 2016

11. elfuno
    Donut Aug 25, 2016

elfuno , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Just flashed it, wow! Great vibes! I read a lot of hateful comments so I doubted it would bè worth it but this is really good!
    First I backed up my device but I was really Happy that nothing has been removed with the update.
    I love the way dark mode is embedded in mostly all oneplus apps! (darkened interface in music and a Black app drawer are the only two things missing)
    Plus finally call blacklist is in the Phone app! And in advanced features you can find small tweaks, one (stupid I know, but I was missing so much) is enabling to terminate the ongoing call with the Power button.
    The skin that everybody is dissing at is not that overwhelming, it's just the opposite! Kind of reminds me of the hTc M8 interface: solid system apps close to stock, almost non-existing bloatware... Good job guys! Keep up the good work!

otto2 likes this.
  12. jaksridhar
    Froyo Aug 25, 2016

jaksridhar , Aug 25, 2016 :
    F
    Why they launch a flagship killer????

13. RagavendranBala
    Froyo Aug 25, 2016

RagavendranBala , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Guys please help me... I want to know... Whether the hydrogen OS is official or not if is official please give the download link of stable built.... I didn't like oxygen OS it's looking like stock Android.... I need something high from the UI bcoz.. it's a bit costly for me.... If want to use stock Android.... I can buy a yuphoria on Android.... I came from Yureka on cyanogen.... There is so much of customization like... Theme engine and we can change fonts... So... I need some customization and looks....

Please give the link of stable hydrogen OS for the OnePlus 3. If you give the procedure to flash the ROM means it will be a great advice for me....

Thanks in advance. :)

14. viveknaudiyal
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2016

viveknaudiyal , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Flashed the build. Better in performance than the stable build. But the UI is not that pleasant, at least the pull down notification toggle, no more full screen caller photo, the dark theme is not as good as on the stable build. Camera performance increased a lot.

Does anyone have an idea what this app is screenshot attached

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016

15. gokulbalram
    Donut Aug 25, 2016

gokulbalram , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Hey, I just got the ROM flashed around 2-3 hours ago, one gripe I have so far is the new theme and the status bar. The three themes look somewhat nice, but there's no absolute dark theme which was a let down. Meanwhile the status bar looks weird, but I suppose that's more of a personal opinion. One thing I found mildly annoying is the 'Clear All Notification' button placement in the recents, there are times when I (as a user who uses hardware buttons) tend to clear all apps while I didn't mean to. Another thing that made me a little sad is the battery logo when dash charge is active.

Overall in my opinion, I think that this build was more calibrated to Hydrogen OS than stock Android. I prefer 3.2.4 more considering it's near stock UI but for now I'll hang around see if I find anything else :)

16. kniVesss
    Jelly Bean Aug 25, 2016

kniVesss , Aug 25, 2016 :
    Same for me, have to shout 'okay Google' really loud.. please fix!

17. david.vahovsky
    Froyo Aug 25, 2016

david.vahovsky , Aug 25, 2016 :
    I have bug, that battery percentage in top bar doesnt refresh automaticaly, but only after swiping down the top bar. So real battery state is different like that shown in top bar.

Attached Files:

simon936 likes this.
  18. Eagle-no1
    Donut Aug 25, 2016

Eagle-no1 , Aug 25, 2016 :
    YuloreFramework.apk

19. Deactivated User
    Aug 25, 2016

20. lemonhater
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 25, 2016

lemonhater , Aug 25, 2016 :
    I uninstalled it, doesnt seem to cause any problems