1. damiandd
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2016

damiandd , Sep 1, 2016 :
    True that's the only feature that I like on this build

alexferdean likes this.
  2. lparcshinoda
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

lparcshinoda , Sep 1, 2016 :
    this thread is for 3.5, you are offtopic. Anyway Call log/backup is not present on 3.2.4 for what I recall

3. sen2015
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

sen2015 , Sep 1, 2016 :
    First time my op3 hardly manage to keep 3hrs sot on os3.5, battery drains very fast. Any suggestions.

4. Julian Lavanini
    Eclair Sep 1, 2016

5. Deactivated User
    Sep 1, 2016

6. Meister1977
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

Meister1977 , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Would be nice if you add torrent link by default, because in Hungary it takes forever with 75kb/sec to download.
    I have US server, so I downloaded to there, and downloaded from my own server, but I think, this is why torrent was developed. :)

7. n8vo
    Froyo Sep 1, 2016

n8vo , Sep 1, 2016 :
    If you want to improve battery life by getting rid of drain from Android core apps, disable these applications from the apps setting page aftering ticking "show system apps":

Call log backup/restore
    User dictionary
    Phone (replace with Google dialer there is a guide on XDA forum on the OnePlus 3. Set the Google dialer as default in settings before disabling the built in phone app)

Some additional apps you can disable for safe measure:
    The built in messaging app
    The one with Chinese characters (yulore?? I believe)

Disabling these won't ruin the functionality of your phone from my experience. I went from 3.5-4 hour to a solid 5.5-6 hours of screen on time (mostly web browsing, YouTube, music, and phone calls). If this doesn't work for you, and you still get drain from Android core apps let me know.

sen2015 and inkaine like this.
  8. deepakjb
    Froyo Sep 1, 2016

deepakjb , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Can I go back to 3.2.4 without losing data?
    Can someone link me to that thread, I can't find it

9. dasacom
    Froyo Sep 1, 2016

dasacom , Sep 1, 2016 :
    when will there be an update? The update frequency is to slow for beta!

J-Man and F_Steven_Hanratty_yvey like this.
  10. J-Man
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2016

J-Man , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Anyone else getting audio issues on .5? If I turn my phone on, plug headphones in the audio quality is very poor from YouTube / spotify. If I then while playing music pull the headphones out, play audio through speaker then plug headphones back in the sound is perfect then if I remove the headphones and plug them in again it changes back to horrible quality? Anyone else test it see if you get the same result. If you use spotify use eq settings under streaming quality to boost the bass to make it easier to tell the difference.
    -edit-
    I have posted the bug on the bug form thing so don't stress people.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016

11. rohitrocks313
    Donut Sep 1, 2016

12. rohitrocks313
    Donut Sep 1, 2016

13. rohitrocks313
    Donut Sep 1, 2016

rohitrocks313 , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Sometimes system does not accept fingerprint scanner. It shows error as "Fingerprint scanner hardware not available". Then after rebooting phone it starts working again. Happening in versiin 3.2.4 as well as in 3.5.

Dhong likes this.
  14. Nik398
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2016

15. gerryaj
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

gerryaj , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Even in this build the OP3 struggles to switch between mobile data vs WiFi. The data is switched over to mobile when you get few interruptions on the WiFi and it never switches back to Wi-Fi rather stays glued to mobile data. . .

16. ocp15k
    Eclair Sep 1, 2016

ocp15k , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Why is it off topic? we are discussing battery drain on 3.5, I'm asking where the app was in 3.5 not 3.2.4?

17. J-Man
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2016

J-Man , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Ni audio manager? Gonna take a guess and say you miss typed no?

18. bonate
    Eclair Sep 1, 2016

bonate , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Please, anyone can help me? Is some way to lower the volume by placing the phone on vibration mode without moving the side slider? In 3.2.4 rom I managed to do this by holding the volume button - now the minimum that reaches even has sound. Another doubt is possible to put different ringtones for call and apps warnings?

19. bkbkjbb
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

bkbkjbb , Sep 2, 2016 :
    RAW files just don't seem right. They don't hold color. I add saturation and it shows for a second...then goes all washed out again. Not sure if it's a problem with the raw files or Adobe. But it's definitely noticeable in skin tones. They get muddy.

20. asdefahs
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2016