OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for the OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashokmor007
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

ashokmor007 , Sep 2, 2016 :
    When can we expect next update for the same i relly loke the same but few bugs forced me to go back to official 3.4.

2. difference1891
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2016

difference1891 , Sep 2, 2016 :
    Well. If the new drain for him is because of the apps you mention. Why didn't he have the problem before upgrading to this build?

3. Maharishi Pareek
    Eclair Sep 2, 2016

Maharishi Pareek , Sep 2, 2016 :
    Move back to 3.2.4

4. OmerWow
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2016

OmerWow , Sep 2, 2016 :
    This question has been asked A LOT and is also appears on the first post.

YES, you will get OTAs on 3.5, BUT they will be BETA/COMMUNITY OTAs.

F_Steven_Hanratty_yvey and otto2 like this.
  5. n8vo
    Froyo Sep 2, 2016

n8vo , Sep 2, 2016 :
    Well if I understand what you're asking, he didn't have the drain before the build because these are newly developed apps from Oneplus that may have some sort of background task that is draining battery consistently.

For me I'm getting better battery life on 3.5.0 than on 3.2.4 after disabling those apps and using the google apps.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016

6. Fr1tzTh3Cat
    Froyo Sep 2, 2016

Fr1tzTh3Cat , Sep 2, 2016 :
    Where do you get 3.2.5 ? ;)

otto2 likes this.
  7. aguhjiaksja
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2016

8. tubbydutta1
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2016

tubbydutta1 , Sep 2, 2016 :
    Oxygen 3.5 community build is available..
    New features discovered so far..
    Vibration wen call picked, weather app, notification slide has toggles, new reboot menu, contacts app face lift, Phone app changed (din like it now) camera improvements.. y cnt i chnge notification sounds? Wtf
    Things "I" think (i want to make the I clear before i get any backlash) that are a HIT and things "I" feel that were missing from the previous O2 OS.

--Firstly the WEATHER app
    Thank you for a simple beautiful app which would not display a notification 24/7.
    Only thing i feel could improve is maybe the ICON could also give us a preview like if its raining the icon might change to a rainy one, just a suggestion again.

--SEPERATE RINGTONES for YOUR DUAL SIM SETUP PEOPLE!!!

--WAKE n SWITCH OFF schedule

--Notification drop down,
    SLEEK, looks very classy and stylish, Good that we can access some important toggles before going into the full menu, GR8 one, oneplus.

--The REVAMPED shelf,
    i really like the level of customization and the level of customization that comes along with it.

--CAMERA,
    i seriously feel low light quality has improved and overall auto exposure as well, need deep testing to see if picture quality has also improved, but low light yes a thumps up.

--You can customize the SIZE of the icons..YEAH!!

--Call answer vibration..YEAH!

There are other changes as well made in the OS, but for me these are the highlights, now as far as the "miss" is concerned,

----Performance
    seems to be a tad slower, like opening and closing of apps in general.

--dont take customization option away, where we can customize accent colors and stuff, yes we can choose from dark and light theme but still customization option is/was GOOOD.

--dark is THE NEW GREY..dark theme not black at all..

--Whats with the reboot menu, looks like a rip off from miui, also icons are too small dsnt go with the OVERALL feel of the OS, again "MY OPINION"!

--Picking up phone calls is diffrnt, it is a miss for me dnt knw abut others. But hey atleast it vibrates wen sm1 picks up d call..

-you cannot set you phone to VIBRATION...seriously WTF??
    please anyone let me know how to do it WITHOUT going to 3.2.4 or toggling the notification button.

Overall it looks that THIS was what oxygen should have been in the first place, but really thanks for such an active software updates..Most of the users love what you are doing.

9. Sunilplus3
    Donut Sep 2, 2016

Sunilplus3 , Sep 2, 2016 :
    In 3.5 is possible to assign ringtones and msg tones to individuals Sim's? Is possible connect to smart Led TV in cast? now it's not possible to connect..... These are basic features first improve this

10. Amjass12
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

Amjass12 , Sep 2, 2016 :
    wait till the OP4 is released and you wont be saying the same thing!

11. suylim
    Donut Sep 2, 2016

12. NisseCool
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

13. alexferdean
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 2, 2016

14. NisseCool
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

NisseCool , Sep 2, 2016 :
    • Accent color added
    • Battery icon customization added
    • LED customization added
    • Display sRGB added
    • Night mode added
    • Dark mode theme optimized
    • General bug fixes

15. Adam Krisko
    User of the Year 2013 Sep 2, 2016

Adam Krisko , Sep 2, 2016 :
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for all of your feedback so far. We've been following this thread closely, and we've implemented several of your suggestionsinto a new build. For those of you already running thecommunity build of OxygenOS 3.5, you will receive an OTA to the community build (3.5.1) very soon. For those of you who are not running the first community build, you can flash 3.5.1viathe links below. Afterwards, you'll continue to get future OTAs delivered directly to your device.

This new version includes:

Changelog
    • Accent color added
    • Battery icon customization added
    • LED customization added (Display)
    • sRGBmode added (Display > Screen mode)
    • Night mode added
    • Dark mode theme optimized
    • General bug fixes
    Please help make OxygenOSeven better by filling out the opinion survey and/or the bug report form.
    https://goo.gl/forms/qFsrbyvxRbmjQnIi1 - Feedback on UI/UX
    https://goo.gl/forms/l5etNY41zhmYI6tk1 - Bug Reporting Sheet

Visit the download page here: http://downloads.oneplus.net/oneplus-3/oneplus_3_oxygenos_3.5.1_community_build/

For full installation instructions, risks, and details, see the original post here

16. NisseCool
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

NisseCool , Sep 2, 2016 :

17. mannu_in
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2016

18. inkaine
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2016

inkaine , Sep 2, 2016 :
    OTA available here. If only I hadn't just went on a train journey. :D

Awesome news, and the changes are very close to the initial feedback. Thanks a lot for listening! Much appreciated.

19. beachbum23
    Donut Sep 2, 2016

beachbum23 , Sep 2, 2016 :
    So having read the first 4 or 5 pages and then the last 9, anyone want to tell the Luddites of the world when we will get to see this released to the wider user community

20. Raven6681
    Froyo Sep 2, 2016

Raven6681 , Sep 2, 2016 :
    I am having the same issue although I don't use stock dialer and contacts. I use PixelPhone pro

Attached Files: