3. JezzerW
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

Petjitsu and Kiran.a.joseph like this.
  4. michel.bieber
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

5. G_www_xing_lIiF
    Donut Jan 8, 2017

G_www_xing_lIiF , Jan 8, 2017 :
    I got my OP3T (my FIRST smartphone EVER! I LOVE IT! ) in Nepal a week before I moved to Germany. Battery life was great. Battery drain would be only 2 or 3 % overnight. However with the recent nougat update I've found it to decrease at least 15% overnight.

Now notably, I've been forced to normal-charge my 3t while I look for an adapter for my german outlet so maybe that's the problem... I'm not sure. Am I tucking up my battery by charging it without the dash brick?

Oh and I got the nougat update once I got to Germany. So yea I can't figure out if it's the nougat update or the non-dash charging.

So yea everything splendid cept for the battery drain.

6. Xiaoshicc
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

7. otto2
    Photography Expert Jan 8, 2017

otto2 , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Go and ask google.

8. xInfnty
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

xInfnty , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Has the touch latency issue been fixed yet guys? I don't see it in the changelog.

9. matteoserone
    Donut Jan 8, 2017

matteoserone , Jan 8, 2017 :
    I am quite disappointed since it has been removed the possibility to quickly disable wi-fi, Bluetooth and mobile data from the toggle in the icon bar. it was a really cool feature, that now unfortunately has been deleted... I hope in next updates to see it restored!!! however the update till now has been great, stable and bug-free. Good job One plus!

10. Paul Giles
    Donut Jan 8, 2017

Paul Giles , Jan 8, 2017 :
    I've installed the update and had a worrying problem of incorrect PIN after restarting. Tried the correct PIN twice and no luck.

Tried another restart and that solved it.

11. shubham1497
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2017

shubham1497 , Jan 8, 2017 :
    i have not updated to 4.0 via vpn and now if i wait until it come to india then i need to update 2 times one for 4.0 and one for 4.0.1 or only combined like thing ? should i wait for stable update as i am satsified with MM and all i want is stable update

12. Paul Giles
    Donut Jan 8, 2017

Paul Giles , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Another annoying problem I can across with 4.0 and doesn't look like it has been changed is the Wi-fi hotspot automatically turning off after 5 mins. There is no way to change this from what I can see.

No connected devices shown, even though they are, and therefore switches off the hotspot on its own.

Please give the option for wi-fi hotspot to remain on or adjust the time, as I tether often and this has made it impossible to use.

13. jhilderbrando
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

jhilderbrando , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Thanks! Must have missed that sorry. Will give it a go!

Cheers

14. 2pints
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2017

2pints , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Is it only Germany and Canada that are seeing the update without VPN?
    And will we just be stuck in an infinate update loop: ie 4.0.2 roll out in Canada and Germany, followed by 4.0.3.1 and so on?

15. shank_rrk
    Eclair Jan 8, 2017

shank_rrk , Jan 8, 2017 :
    you will receive a combined update to 4.0.1

shubham1497 likes this.
  16. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2017

SachinTS , Jan 8, 2017 :
    How to go back to open beta 1 in OP3T i downloaded the OTA updates of OOS 4.0 and installed it through install from internal storage instead of ADB SIDELOAD but its kills battery more i need to go back

17. Kiran.a.joseph
    Jelly Bean Jan 8, 2017

Kiran.a.joseph , Jan 8, 2017 :
    If you are satisfied with MM, then I would advise you to wait for the OTA.

I think there will be a few patch releases by oneplus to follow.

Oneplus may bundle all the patches together in one build and release it in the remaining countries, after they feel comfortable with the overall quality and stability of the build.

I should mention that both the 4.0 and 4.0.1 builds were quite stable for me (apart from few minor issues, which I am willing to live with till the issues are sorted out by oneplus)

I found that I got 2 hours more SOT with Nougat release compared to MM.

shubham1497 likes this.
  18. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2017

SachinTS , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Ton
    Tony if you are reading this please be ensure the happiness of indain customer's too you are always saying incremental but never getting

19. dkumar0107
    Eclair Jan 8, 2017

dkumar0107 , Jan 8, 2017 :
    did not get you. what does it mean?

20. GuruD
    Eclair Jan 8, 2017

GuruD , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Why do you want the update so quickly?
    Don't you read about the problems people are having? I am still on 3.5.3 because of the battery drainage issue.
    I know I will have to update in the end but I hope they will fix it.

SachinTS and Petjitsu like this.