OxygenOS 4.1.1 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3

1. utkarsh_1993
    Eclair Apr 5, 2017

utkarsh_1993 , Apr 5, 2017 :
    I know that but is there any specific reason why the update hasn't hit India till now?

2. F_Alessandro_Mercier_Ujx
    Froyo Apr 5, 2017

F_Alessandro_Mercier_Ujx , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Region releases are done to not overload a network, among other reasons which I suggest you google since all this information is publically available.

In short, a worldwide release would probably be a disaster. Even Windows 10 uses peer-to-peer update functionality.

Bobbie63 and ghostofcain like this.
  3. xcrm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2017

xcrm , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Yes, India is a big country. If there are bugs in the update, too many people have problems at the same time. So, first the little countries, if there are no problems India. And keep the server capacity in mind.
    And you have to be greatful that other people test the release for you.

Bobbie63, ghostofcain and Sun90 like this.
  4. G_Samuel_Zheng_bRTQ
    Donut Apr 5, 2017

5. MrEngineer
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2017

MrEngineer , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Has anyone had success with aggressive doze? I have excluded Line, Line@ and WeChat, but noticed new messages would still not produce notifications (and instead finding unread messages when opening the apps). Is a restart required after adding apps to the exclude from Doze list? I have cleared cache and did a factory reset already. Would be interesting to hear if others are experiencing something similar.

6. Spike83420
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

Spike83420 , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Opera vpn in play store,change region to Canada, check for updates,when it shows u that the update is there delete Opera vpn, continue on to download the update,when it's done install it,after install is complete clear your cache in recovery, after that do a factory reset and start fresh. I have done this for every update and have no bugs at all but I may just be lucky.. GL!

zoran81 likes this.
  7. F_André_Rodrigues_UvOe
    Donut Apr 5, 2017

F_André_Rodrigues_UvOe , Apr 5, 2017 :
    I've been getting some weird internet signals since the last update ( mainly on Facebook and Instagram apps. Most of the time using mobile data but with Wi-Fi it occurs too. In the Instagram APP I can't even use it if I'm using data because it doens't load any image or story ( it's all blury as if it was loading and stays like that forever... ). I've tried to reboot the phone, re-install the app, clean cache/data but nothing seems to work...

8. ironass
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2017

ironass , Apr 5, 2017 :
    [​IMG]

xcrm and Sun90 like this.
  9. JorgeManuelSilva91
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2017

10. Altijd
    Donut Apr 5, 2017

Altijd , Apr 5, 2017 :
    I STILL haven't gotten the update and I live in the US. Is it typical for this to happen or will I need to alter some settings to get the update?

11. ironass
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2017

ironass , Apr 5, 2017 :
    [​IMG]

xcrm, Sun90 and zoran81 like this.
  12. wayneeee
    Donut Apr 5, 2017

wayneeee , Apr 5, 2017 :
    I'm having problems which my software back button. Some times it just hangs and doesn't work after a few times. I've noticed this before and after the update. I thought the update would address it (only hardware?) but guess not. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

aresza20 likes this.
  13. mi7sudhir
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2017

mi7sudhir , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Not yet received 7.1.1 update in my oneplus 3. It is taking too much time to give update on my oneplus 3. Really getting disappointed with your service.

14. ironass
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2017

ironass , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Try uninstalling Google TalkBack on your phone. Reboot and then download and install TalkBack again from the Play Store.

Auristic, xcrm and Bobbie63 like this.
  15. ironass
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2017

ironass , Apr 5, 2017 :
    OxygenOS 4.1.1 has only been out for a week. It takes time to roll it out to 195 countries worldwide. My colleague is still waiting, 3 months later, to upgrade his flagship Galaxy S7 Edge from Marshmallow to Nougat. For other ways of obtaining the latest update, see post #52

xcrm, Bobbie63, ghostofcain and 3 others like this.
  16. G_Harshal_Modi_Nker
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2017

17. shyamsundar.g
    Froyo Apr 5, 2017

18. Deactivated User
    Apr 5, 2017

19. CeeTeePee
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

CeeTeePee , Apr 5, 2017 :
    use a VPN and go to Canada. then go to settings and begin downloading the update and then turn off the VPN to get your normal internet speed to finish the download. then install it. or wait for y. it takes a while for the update to reach everyone.

G_Denis_Kniazhev_zeRS likes this.
  20. varma246
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2017

varma246 , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Unfortunately they forgotten your device(just kidding).

OTA will gradually roll out for one region after another.

If you have patience wait until the OTA reach you or u can use VPN method(it's the same ota it has no side effects) to update your device.