OxygenOS 4.5.1(7.1.1) OTA for the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. Bobbie63
    Nougat Nov 4, 2017

Bobbie63 , Nov 4, 2017 :
    I must say, I don't have these issues.

If you keep having issues, you could try a dirty flash see if that brings any solution. Otherwise you might do a clean install after backing up your important data.

All this after you filled out the feedback form of course.

2. savvymatthew
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2017

savvymatthew , Nov 4, 2017 :
    I hope there's at least one more update before Oreo drops. Would love to see blueborne patch. And some bug fixes

3. OPO OOS lover
    Jelly Bean Nov 4, 2017

OPO OOS lover , Nov 4, 2017 :
    Hi, sorry to interrupt you is 'aCalendar' refers to alarm calendar in clock? (Alarm calendar like In Open Beta 23/14)?

4. Rafal Jozwiak
    Froyo Nov 4, 2017

Rafal Jozwiak , Nov 4, 2017 :
    blueborne vulnerability was fixed in open beta. And some time later OP released stable version but they didn't mention that they fixed this in change log but I think it is fixed because there is an app which you can check blueborne vulnerability and it saying that OP3T is safe.

5. stanis40
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2017

stanis40 , Nov 4, 2017 :
    Almost no issues here. No overheating, no battery drain, camera works fine. Am very happy with it. Only prob is the GPS issue. Device only works and sometimes recalibrating kompass also.

6. savvymatthew
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2017

savvymatthew , Nov 5, 2017 :
    Thanks for the information I just checked it was fixed I just thought since the new security update wasn't included it wasn't going to be I thought it was more related to that also.

7. Endruuu
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2017

Endruuu , Nov 6, 2017 :
    IMO this is the most stable and battery friendly version of Oxygen OS I've been ever using. No issue at all to complain from my side and I had a lot of them over time: gps off, battery dying, etc.

8. MarkyPancake
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2017

9. BeingIncog
    Nougat Nov 6, 2017

10. noeldoran
    Donut Nov 6, 2017

noeldoran , Nov 6, 2017 :
    Having trouble trying to install this update, it will download to 100% but that's it, it doesn't install, anyone have any ideas, never had a problem with updates before...

maazkazi1991 likes this.
  11. @[email protected]
    Froyo Nov 6, 2017

@[email protected] , Nov 6, 2017 :
    huh it appears to be problem with wall socket,..huh, two charges in a row and no pitch alert sound as much i could see or hear..keep fingers crossed :)
    and thanx for support !!
    I'll keep you informed in case something go wrong.

12. TeMpL
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2017

TeMpL , Nov 7, 2017 :
    4.5.2 today ?

- Fixed the issue of low-probability satellite loss during navigation
    - Update WPA2 patch to improve Wi-Fi security
    - Fix Blueborne Scanner problems
    - Other stability optimization

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017

13. maortrol
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2017

maortrol , Nov 7, 2017 :
    New update for Hydrogen OS was released yesterday, so an update is probably coming up for Oxygen OS in the next few days.

14. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Nov 7, 2017

Sun90 , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Hopefully so

15. F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2017

F_Andrea_Ippolito_ZsRS , Nov 7, 2017 :
    I agree with previous comments, 4.5.1 is the best update so far. It's how my OP3 should've been from the start.
    The only slight issue I face from time to time is GPS being not precise, namely:

locating me elsewhere in the surroundings of my real location
    or struggling to pick up my movement, e.g. when I activate navigation while I'm already moving in the car, maps shows me as a moving blue dot instead of as a blue arrow...this goes on for minutes at time, before I finally become an arrow - before that, no turn to turn navigation instructions are read aloud, which sucks big time while driving.

So, if they address that issue in 4.5.2, I will be happy :)

maheshzx and theunintelligible like this.
  16. utsavvx
    Donut Nov 7, 2017

utsavvx , Nov 7, 2017 :
    I have seen that in some phone os oxygen is 4.5.7. and in my os oxygen 4.5.1. and it is show as updated

17. Deactivated User
    Nov 7, 2017

mariogold42 likes this.
  18. G_Tomáš_kacvinský_SEe
    Froyo Nov 7, 2017

Afzal Khan likes this.
  19. Afzal Khan
    KitKat Nov 7, 2017

20. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator Nov 7, 2017

Cervantes , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Thread merged