OxygenOS 4.5.10 OTA for the OnePlus 5

1. seanpat05 Cupcake Aug 29, 2017

2. G_tariq_alli_Pdhy Donut Aug 29, 2017

G_tariq_alli_Pdhy, Aug 29, 2017 :
    I get compliments all the time on my camera shots and I haven't even updated to the this update. I admit sometimes I may need to take more than one shot due to some blur

3. G_parth_mehta_aGCM Cupcake Aug 29, 2017

4. F_Ron_Poppe_WtRF Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2017

F_Ron_Poppe_WtRF, Aug 29, 2017 :
    oh look still no VoLTE in for Canadian telecoms, guess all that feedback isn't actually valuable, or nothing really is passed onto the rom team as promised

5. ivivdim Gingerbread Aug 29, 2017

ivivdim, Aug 29, 2017 :
    Again: Use OXYGEN UPDATER - a free app from Play Store!

6. G_parth_mehta_aGCM Cupcake Aug 29, 2017

7. KRZYSZTOF_BEDZISZ_BEDA Cupcake Aug 29, 2017

8. F_Terence_Quah_gSCv Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2017

F_Terence_Quah_gSCv, Aug 29, 2017 :
    o really?
    low light photo did improve a bit.
    pro mode is even better now it helps in low light as well. still the light capture could been better.. nevertheless, it's getting better at least.

NahbiCris and otto2 like this.
  9. G_Vimal_Sadhwani_obKn Eclair Aug 29, 2017

10. miguelffquezada Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

miguelffquezada, Aug 29, 2017 :

11. TiagoKings Donut Aug 29, 2017

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017

12. marcusskyfall Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

marcusskyfall, Aug 29, 2017 :
    Just mine off charger at 100% and browsed this very thread via WiFi and it dropped 1% in exactly 5 minutes!

G_Mere_Puff_dalc likes this.
  13. G_parth_mehta_aGCM Cupcake Aug 29, 2017

14. saad1957 Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

15. Funk Wizard Lollipop Moderator Aug 29, 2017

Funk Wizard, Aug 29, 2017 :

Download the update from this link

Update instructions:

Download the necessary files from the post above and follow as below:

PS: Dirty flash is fine if you are running a previous OOS version or any Rom based on OOS, else if you come from a custom rom Clean Flash is recommended.

********************* For Stock Non Rooted Users with Stock Recovery *****************

1. Download the appropriate OTA from above link and place it in the root folder.

2. Navigate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File

3. Once selected system would prompt upgrade now

4. Select upgrade now and system would reboot in stock recovery and flash the OTA

5. The installer would itself flash the OTA and reboot the device.

The Device will reboot and your OnePlus 5 is now running on the latest OxygenOS 4.5.10 firmware & OS based on 7.1.1 Nougat.

PS: The first boot may take some time so keep calm and wait for it to boot.
    * After flash is successful go back to recovery and a wipe of cache is recommended.
    * If in any case flash is unsuccessful the system would prompt you to download the full 1.5GB zip.
    * Download that and follow the same process as above.

************************ For Rooted Users with TWRP Recovery ************************

Download the required files

Once you have downloaded all the required files on you device, please follow as below

1. Update TWRP to the latest stable release from the link posted

2. Reboot Recovery and Take a Nandroid of your existing ROM just in case you need it

3. Wipe > Advance Wipe > Select Dalvik & Cache > Swipe to Wipe

4. Install Menu > Select OOS 4.5.10 Full Rom Zip > Swipe to Flash

5. Flash the provided Magisk Or SuperSU to maintain root (Optional)

6. Wipe Dalvik & Cache

7. Reboot System

The Device will reboot and your OnePlus 5 is now running on the latest OxygenOS 4.5.10 firmware & OS based on 7.1.1 Nougat.

The first boot may take some time as the system would boot twice due to flash of Supersu so keep calm [​IMG]

PS: Do not flash partial update OTAs (under 1 GB) on a modified device! If you want to use partial OTAs, you must first flash a full OTA that it applies to, and then flash the partial OTA from stock recovery. Flashing partial OTAs from TWRP will either fail or soft brick your device. You can return to a usable state by flashing one of the above full OTA zips in recovery.

cckakhandki, shreyasopeth and Dresa91 like this.
  16. F_Terence_Quah_gSCv Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2017

F_Terence_Quah_gSCv, Aug 29, 2017 :
    lol..my here only Samsung and Iphones got volte lol.. the rest are slowly added in...

17. doshi367 Froyo Aug 29, 2017

18. Rox598 Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

inglele and G_Subrat_Dehury_CaiB like this.
  19. doshi367 Froyo Aug 29, 2017

20. Rox598 Jelly Bean Aug 29, 2017

Rox598, Aug 29, 2017 :
    sometimes the themes can be a bit buggy just change the theme to white then back that should work and if not a cache clear will fix it