OxygenOS 4.5.10 OTA for the OnePlus 5

1. cr0nz3r0
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

cr0nz3r0 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    so what's is the purpose of system hardening? no system is perfect but security is about process mitigation. if you don't know about security keep away your rubbish comments like that.

2. G_VINEET_CHAURASIA_VKTp
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

3. Mohit.mts
    Donut Aug 30, 2017

Mohit.mts , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Thanks a lot , that's why I choose oneplus 5 over any other phone. This is my first oneplus device and I'm loving it. Thanks again team OnePlus.

4. G_Yasser_Sultan_ylag
    Donut Aug 30, 2017

G_Yasser_Sultan_ylag , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Photos taken in dark or poor light using Led Flash are of very poor quality. It seems camera click and flash are not in sync at all. pics too dark, and in very poor quality. i wonder if its just my OP5 or all OP5s?
    Please fix the issue or advice.

kemor and DJ Valente like this.
  5. G_Semen_Litvin_gMNv
    Donut Aug 30, 2017

6. DJ Valente
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

DJ Valente , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Yes, users just differently refer to a mobile photo. Someone in general is far from the photo, and they are pleased with the miserable pictures with destroyed noisereduction details, the smear in the trees, etc. They even shoot a five-year smartphone for copecks with two megapixels, still the pictures will seem like masterpieces))) I generally laugh here with many people who are in poses stand up due to the fact that adequate people here have dared to curses the camera OP 5, and Specifically to justify what the camera of the OP 5 is bad for. I'm glad that there are more adequate people here.
    Judging by what the developers did / did not do in the update, they either do not understand what they are talking about in the relevant topics https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/aquarelle-and-photo-detail.603179/page-2 Or they are simply unable to correct the situation. Apparently, on the same examples of the first photographs (well, and further), the noise was reduced, but only the details were extinguished, that is, they made it even worse. The same effect can be most easily achieved in any graphic editor. In my opinion, it is better to make noises (which can be somehow removed) than the loss of details. In short, the Chinese, as always, are cunning, pretending that they are doing something to calm their customers.
    And those who shout: "if you want great pictures, then buy a SLR, mirrorless, etc., etc.", I want to say: - take it, buy it yourself! Here, many will figure out what to do with them, without your useless, stupid and trivial advice Me really, basically upsets what I see on the posted here https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/aquarelle-and-photo-detail.603179/page-2
    photos The device itself is interesting in everything, but I, for example, are one of those who are interested in the camera, and here it now produces pictures of a not very good level in most cases. And, again, you do not need to ask stupid questions, like "why do you need a camera, what do you do with it, where you send pictures, which magazines, etc., etc.". Everyone has his own requirements and reasons. And the camera OP5 here reasonably scolded, also justifiably require much better image quality than now, given that it, apparently, can give an excellent result.
    It's funny when they yell that the OP 5 is doing all the flagships on the camera, including the iPhone 7. I will not hide, I saw a few moments in which the photos of OP5 look a little better than those flagships and apples, but these are not the cases when You can say what you do. The camera OP 5 is not even at their level. So there are promises and no progress.
    There are all resources, SoC top, matrix top, but there is no experience.
    So it was in the topic 1 + 3 / 3t, promised to fix the year, so in the top five.
    Well, they do not have people who can do anything. Nothing co-ordinates change.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017

7. G_prince_vamsi_HkFc
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

8. gwindlord
    Eclair Aug 30, 2017

gwindlord , Aug 30, 2017 :
    The thing is that camera can do better, but for some reason it doesn't. It's like speed limit in your car - someone decided that it is enough for you for your money.
    Also google cam will give your surprises: mosquito effect on the single toned surfaces (or sky) and RAW disfocusing before reboot. Both these issues are about crappy Camera2 API implementation unfortunately...

rev4512 and DJ Valente like this.
  9. Nishchay Vaid
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2017

Nishchay Vaid , Aug 30, 2017 :
    camera quality reduced after update , painting like effect on photos , oh oneplus what have u done?!

jok3r and DJ Valente like this.
  10. tirumalc
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

11. manvaz27
    Eclair Aug 30, 2017

manvaz27 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    To all who still didn't received the update just download Oxygen Updater by google play it let you download full firmware por partial update, you dont need To wait more, pdta: ive still dindnt updated till To ear something about bugs, cuz im con 4.5.8 and works perfectly between 7-8 hours of screen
    1504118503567.jpg

rev4512 likes this.
  12. Rsdokc
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

Rsdokc , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Outstanding... Thanks. Love my OnePlus 5 and the great support and effort to address needs of the community.

13. G_mohsen_amiri_EMKa
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

14. Rajatkumar29
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

G_Yasser_Sultan_ylag likes this.
  15. Rajatkumar29
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

Rajatkumar29 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    try to get it by changing the vpn with opera vpn. try the vpn of Canada. i got it by that.

16. DJ Valente
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

17. svvenn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 30, 2017

18. DJ Valente
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

DJ Valente , Aug 30, 2017 :
    You paid money, what would you write here a complete nonsense?

19. G_S_Sharma_UZiT
    Donut Aug 30, 2017

20. barthélémy.martinot
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017