OxygenOS 4.5.10 OTA for the OnePlus 5

1. G_Sam_kumar_vXDr
    Donut Aug 30, 2017

2. Arhav_Love
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2017

Arhav_Love , Aug 30, 2017 :
    that's not a gud update because after update my op5 I found camera quality is to much poor for me

DJ Valente likes this.
  3. svvenn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 30, 2017

svvenn , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Head over to the camera thread, this camera is amazing

4. gjegadeesh

gjegadeesh , Aug 30, 2017 :
    4.5.10 with july security level? if they released after 3-4 days they could have given sep security patch as well...

5. DJ Valente
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

DJ Valente , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Yes, users just differently refer to a mobile photo. Someone in general is far from the photo, and they are pleased with the miserable pictures with destroyed noisereduction details, the smear in the trees, etc. They even shoot a five-year smartphone for copecks with two megapixels, still the pictures will seem like masterpieces))) I generally laughhere with many people who are in poses stand up due to the fact that adequate people here have dared to curses the camera OP 5, and Specifically to justify what the camera of the OP 5 is bad for. I'm glad that there are more adequate people here.
    Judging by what the developers did / did not do in the update, they either do not understand what they are talking about in the relevant topics https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/aquarelle-and-photo-detail.603179/page-2Or they are simply unable to correct the situation. Apparently, on the same examples of the first photographs (well, and further), the noise was reduced, but only the details were extinguished, that is, they made it even worse. The same effect can be most easily achieved in any graphic editor. In my opinion, it is better to make noises (which can be somehow removed) than the loss of details. In short, the Chinese, as always, are cunning, pretending that they are doing something to calm their customers.
    And those who shout: "if you want great pictures, then buy a SLR, mirrorless, etc., etc.", I want to say: - take it, buy it yourself! Here, many will figure out what to do with them, without your useless, stupid and trivial advice Me really, basically upsets what I see on the posted here https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/aquarelle-and-photo-detail.603179/page-2
    photos The device itself is interesting in everything, but I, for example, are one of those who are interested in the camera, and here it now produces pictures of a not very good level in most cases. And, again, you do not need to ask stupid questions, like "why do you need a camera, what do you do with it, where you send pictures, which magazines, etc., etc.". Everyone has his own requirements and reasons. And the camera OP5 here reasonably scolded, also justifiably require much better image quality than now, given that it, apparently, can give an excellent result.
    It's funny when they yell that the OP 5 is doing all the flagships on the camera, including the iPhone 7. I will not hide, I saw a few moments in which the photos of OP5 look a little better than those flagships and apples, but these are not the cases when You can say what you do. The camera OP 5 is not even at their level. So there are promises and no progress.
    There are all resources, SoC top, matrix top, but there is no experience.
    So it was in the topic 1 + 3 / 3t, promised to fix the year, so in the top five.
    Well, they do not have people who can do anything. Nothing co-ordinateschange.

6. svvenn

svvenn , Aug 30, 2017 :
    lol, didn't read, but nice try

7. DJ Valente
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

DJ Valente , Aug 30, 2017 :
    the fact that I wrote this applies to you

8. Laurell Denk
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

9. hotels.guy
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

10. noquarter
    Lollipop Aug 30, 2017

noquarter , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Merged with release thread

There is one : July 2017

Read the first three pages

11. munish
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

munish , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Good evening All,
    I'm very happy to report that my WiFi connection is much more stable after this update. Well done OnePlus, keep em coming.

M

ModLife likes this.
  12. danh_tn
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

danh_tn , Aug 30, 2017 :
    60fps 1080p video filming is still not sharp. other video modes are sharper

13. gneitingable
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2017

gneitingable , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Does "Improved Camera stability" mean better app performance or better stabilization with EIS? I will take either! :)

rev4512 likes this.
  14. iLingaraj
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2017

iLingaraj , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Its evident that you are not able to get good shots from the phone you have. Now lets talk about some facts and understand which type of scenarios your facing issues with.

The thread you are referring to has a particular scenario where they have shot it outdoors and asked questions which only the OnePlus technical team can answer. But in your case can you provide some shot comparisons to better understand what has upset you so much? Please provide as much detail as possible so it helps everyone here in the community to provide better suggestions.

Peace

G_Chun_Wei_See_iVCV likes this.
  15. jok3r
    Donut Aug 30, 2017

16. Lunatico
    Jelly Bean Aug 30, 2017

Lunatico , Aug 30, 2017 :
    You Indians need to take a chill pill! you're all over the thread crying about the update! read the first post!, and if you don't want to wait use a VPN like alot of people suggest! God Damn!

17. JnManso
    Eclair Aug 30, 2017

18. jlvasach
    Eclair Aug 30, 2017

jlvasach , Aug 30, 2017 :
    how does it work? Any problems with the battery or something? I'm thinking of updating ...

SAJANSAYAN likes this.
  19. _Tharun_
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

lostLambda and dantevasach like this.
  20. jordimacc
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017