1. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Oct 29, 2017

Cervantes , Oct 29, 2017 :
    Thread merged
    this is a thread of questions and answers

2. U1508418702725
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2017

U1508418702725 , Oct 29, 2017 :
    кривое обновление...[e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e] лучше бы камеру поправили стабилизацию доделали на видео и авто фокус улучшили бы, всё криво работает что в видео съёмке что в фото съёмке...[e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e] так надеялся что камера будет лучше работать и делать шикарные снимки и крутые видео ролики...[e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e] но видно не судьба этому смартфону иметь флагманскую камеру, разочарован и желаю что купил...[e]1f620[/e] столько денег потратил придётся продавать [e]1f61e[/e][e]1f61e[/e][e]1f61e[/e]

3. Shanxybeast
    Eclair Oct 30, 2017

ringogelso likes this.
  4. Sermanio
    Donut Oct 30, 2017

Sermanio , Oct 30, 2017 :
    [QUOTE = "Shanxybeast, publicación: 17019558, miembro: 1037851"] [ATTACH = completo] 615369 [/ ATTACH]
    Pantalla de 2,5 horas a tiempo después de la actualización ... esto es realmente una ****** OnePlus. [/ QUOTE]
    Ami me está Durándo un 25 por ciento más que antes la batería después de la última actualizacion

5. Miguel Quezada
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2017

Miguel Quezada , Oct 30, 2017 :
    Man, or you have a very defective unit, or you're doing somethinh wrong!!... Average sot time for most people is between 6 an 8 hours!! Have you cleaned cashe from recovery??! Do it

MikeG247 and otto2 like this.
  6. Shanxybeast
    Eclair Oct 30, 2017

Shanxybeast , Oct 30, 2017 :
    again doing nothing different after the update and considering allot of other people are reporting battery drains because of the update, it's the ******* update. kkthx

ringogelso likes this.
  7. nathgoh
    Eclair Oct 30, 2017

nathgoh , Oct 30, 2017 :
    When's is the security update with the patch for the KRACK wifi vulnerability going to be released for the oneplus 5?

doekus likes this.
  8. F_Precious_Rox_TPfP
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2017

F_Precious_Rox_TPfP , Oct 30, 2017 :
    did u root your phone?

9. kleinstadtbube
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2017

kleinstadtbube , Oct 30, 2017 :
    For me it's great. Your commen't isn't.

Are you able to answer a question? Did you clear the cache or not?
    Those other people reporting drain do the same as you do.
    Just saying: "battery drain", "battery shit", "One Plus shit"!
    You think this helps? I don't think so.

10. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2017

Themurtuza , Oct 30, 2017 :
    Battery draining more & device getting warmer after slightest of use & while charging has been experienced by many users after 4.5.13 including me in my Oneplus5.

My device never used to get hot or even slight warm while playing game or watching videos when i was on 4.5.10. i used to boast about it.

Now As many ppl experiencing this things which went wrong after 4.5.13 & also complaining , creating threads , sending feedbacks ( i did) & even submitting bug reports ( i did that too) , @OnePlus must be aware of this issue , & it should be resolved in next coming update .

11. kdavidjayakumar
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2017

12. svvenn

svvenn , Oct 30, 2017 :
    4.5.13 has a battery issue? what? where? haha, I certainly can't see it, because I'm getting the best battery life so far.
    clear cache, check your apps, it works fine

13. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2017

If u doesn't have problems , it does not mean anybody else not having.
    all these basic stuff u mentioned already been carried out by me.

14. svvenn

svvenn , Oct 30, 2017 :
    If someone doesn't have it no one should. It it definitely not the updates fault.

MikeG247 likes this.
  15. Shirish_Babbur
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2017

Shirish_Babbur , Oct 30, 2017 :
    Hello,

Can anyone help me here reagarding steps to be followed at the time of new OTA update on unrooted device..i read in some threads that we should clear cache through recovery and all but couldn't find the thread with detailed steps..your help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks in Advance.

16. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2017

What ur talking about?

do u have any idea how many factors can contribute to battery drainage , depending on users location (region), network , apps installed , use pattern ,faulty update etc while company rolls out updates it keeps everything n every scenerio in mind.

If my network is what causing battery drainage than by submitting bug reports Software development team can understand what went wrong with perticular network from perticular region n mend it in next update.

if some app like Facebook which i installed n u might not installed is draining excessive battery in my device than solution is not to uninstall that app , team try to make it more restrictive to use background processes in next update .

So not everyone like u can meet Ideal requirements to save battery life , all users are different.
    Company who thinks one user is satisfied than other must all be fools who are complaining is fool in itself.

If we do not complain n let them know of known issues than how can they deliver a better n more stable OS in next updates.

So if ur getting good battery life than congratulations, but dont presume if all ok with u than it shud be ok with others also, let others speak , contribute if you can , but dont wrong everyone who experiencing problem ur not facing.

I hope u Got it.

17. G_Gagan_Jaral_abHC
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2017

G_Gagan_Jaral_abHC , Oct 30, 2017 :
    The Prestigious OnePlus team, greetings for the day. I'm writing this to you as my your flagship phone is performing really well after the 4.5.13 update.
    As the amount of 33k was credited to your account the moment i had clicked my mouse,
    it is your duty to keep the phone upto the mark rather than to relegate it's performance.

i had issues of batter drain with the 4.5.10 ota update, and was waiting for OP to fix this.
    so 4.5.13 was the update i recieved-
    now my performance is more screwed.

ULTIMATE BENEFITS YOU GET FROM 4.5.13 UPDATE

- phone will freeze at any moment, the irony related to the word freeze is that the phone starts to get heat up.

- It is the ultimate smartphone because it is so smart that it reboots itself, and the two dots keep following each other - "The boot screen"

- any app, will suddenly get moody and will decide to not open Moreover if it does get opened, it'll choose not to display anything
    this is where the smartphone isn't that smart, I've to apply the manual method of fixing my phone, which there customer support also offers, ie- switch off the phone, and clear the cache and reboot it. "BRAVO"

- the display starts to flicker when the apps decide to freeze and I've a hard time clearing them off the background.

- and how can i forget about the calls,
    my phone is idle, and the other person tries to call me, at his
    end the call gets placed
    But The OnePlus 5 being the smartest, doesn't show the call being recieved.
    Ofcourse, our smartphone OP5 chooses again to freeze and get screwed.

so here is my 33K which I've offered as my sincere donation to your company because I'm not getting anything out of the investment I've made.

The update states it's incremental, that has to be the joke of the year, as you guys are relegating both the performance of the phone and credibility of your company's product.

18. svvenn

svvenn , Oct 30, 2017 :
    obviously a defective product, so why this useless rant?

G_Gagan_Jaral_abHC and MikeG247 like this.
  19. vriesdejoop

vriesdejoop , Oct 30, 2017 :
    The wait is on Google, they will patch it in November security update....

20. Y1509360234160
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2017