OxygenOS 5.0.2 OTA for the OnePlus 5

1. G_prateek_vashishth_ICbk
    Froyo Feb 6, 2018

2. flyingdad
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 6, 2018

flyingdad , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Which issue? It's a notification. BTW, take the time to look at applications optimization, advanced optimiztion, and so on. Beware, some app won't notify if they're 'too much' battery optimized.

3. G_prateek_vashishth_ICbk
    Froyo Feb 6, 2018

G_prateek_vashishth_ICbk , Feb 6, 2018 :
    i dont want this icon appears on liftup display.
    any solution?

4. j0k3rip
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

j0k3rip , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Go to notification > show system apps > select android system > uncheck app consuming battery

Done.

5. j0k3rip
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

j0k3rip , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Dude, I want to help but way off my grid. Try contact OP developer for solution.

6. G_prateek_vashishth_ICbk
    Froyo Feb 6, 2018

7. G_Ankit_Patil_eMSr
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

8. Mrockstad
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

Mrockstad , Feb 6, 2018 :
    great update, it fixed the Bluetooth problem I was having with Uconnect in my truck that the last update caused...thank you!

9. Mapeteusz
    Donut Feb 6, 2018

Mapeteusz , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Dash charge is always blue, try connect normal charger

crzfyr likes this.
  10. Josiah1231
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

Josiah1231 , Feb 6, 2018 :
    I did a factory reset and I THINK the issue was Android Wear actually.. I have every app I installed except that one and everything is good..

Guilherme Fontes likes this.
  11. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2018

Guilherme Fontes , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Maybe that's one of the things that is making my battery drain so much battery while on idle. For **** sakes :( . I hope they will change that. I don't think Google pixels that have already been updated have been having worst battery life. And ! Since people are actually having great battery on 5.0.2. So that's strange. Even stranger is that I have been getting worst battery life since I updated to Oreo ( since 5.0.1) . So, that chance in clock rate may change battery life, however that's not what making mine drain so much.

12. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2018

Mh. maybe that's my problem too. I am having our battery life since Oreo too. Do you think uninstalling Android Wear will resolve my issue? I have always been connected to my smart watch. Since nougat too... So maybe it's some optimization problem...

13. Josiah1231
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

that could very well be the case. I would try it and see! :) and if you're still having an issue I would just do a hard reset. hopefully it's just the one app though! keep me posted!

14. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2018

I have already tried factory resetting, clearing cache clean installation, everything (since I updated to Oreo) The problem is... If I uninstall Android Wear my smart watch will just be disconnected from my phone.

15. Josiah1231
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

yeah that is a downside for sure. but in all seriousness I'd rather have a phone with decent battery life than having it connected to my watch and have it drain like crazy. that's just my opinion though!

16. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2018

yeah. you have a good point!! I have made a change. Didn't uninstall it but turned in battery optimization in settings for Android Wear app. It's usually not optimized for it to be continually connected. what bummers me is that before Oreo I didn't have battery issues at all!!! I still used Android Wear and Bluetooth all the time (for the smart watch, obviously, and for Bluetooth in ear buds)

Josiah1231 likes this.
  17. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2018

Are you actually getting better battery life after uninstalling Android Wear app?

18. Deactivated User
    Feb 6, 2018

19. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2018

20. Josiah1231
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

I seem to be. before a factory reset I was at 46% with like 35 min of screen on time. I've installed just about every app except Android Wear and it seems to be okay.