OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA for the OnePlus 3 & 3T

1. F_Muhammad_Rizvy_Redwan_
    Cupcake May 31, 2018

2. G_Sailor_Perrins_iSBz
    Donut May 31, 2018

G_Sailor_Perrins_iSBz , May 31, 2018 :
    Hey, update is running really good, btw did they revamp the audio on this update?
    3,5mm audio out is sounding absolutely kickass through my headphones, it was fine before but I dont remember it sounding this good

C1516601522532 likes this.
  3. Purantak
    Eclair Jun 1, 2018

Purantak , Jun 1, 2018 :
    factory reset worked well. [e]1f603[/e] thank you my friend for your valuable time and consideration. It was really helpful.

PTuT likes this.
  4. G_Shoukatali_Itagi_iMbG
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

5. johnhart
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2018

johnhart , Jun 1, 2018 :
    So six long fothermucking months waiting for this update. I don't give two swirly penquin poos sitting on a signed vinyl copy of Abbey Road about the current Android security patch. That's not what the waiting was about.

The waiting was that two 'carrier' issues BROKE with Oreo. Rendering my phone my T-Mobile phone kinda flawed.

1. When using the nifty OnePlus 'Messages' app (that allows black backgrounds and subtle colors) I used to get a broken notification sent message. There was no way to make it go away. Until I switched to Google's Hasbro Material design crap. Which makes Stevie Wonder perfectly content to be blind.

2. Much worse -- visual voicemail was toast. The only way to delete a voicemail was to dial into the carrier, listen to some crappy message, and delete it. Otherwise it would pretend to go away but return upon reboot.

I can't tell you how impressed I am that both frickin' bugs are frickin' gone. I'm pretty sure my OnePlus days would have been over if not. Again -- it's been six months.

One weird side effect -- a bunch of blocked numbers I had are gone too. I mean the calls are either not coming in or the blocking is working properly. Anyone got a clue either way?

rohit_sidhu likes this.
  6. waqas
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

waqas , Jun 1, 2018 :
    after one plus 3/3T latest update.. when i enable faceunlock it do detects my face but can open with a swipe also though i select pattern option.. any suggestions please why screen opens with a swipe when I have selected pattern option..

7. frostywolfy
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2018

frostywolfy , Jun 1, 2018 :
    Download the latest ROM on OnePlus website, then go to recovery and install it there. Clear cache after the update.

8. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Jun 1, 2018

Hydra Bob , Jun 1, 2018 :
    -Signature Verification Failed Issue

While trying to update from Settings>System updates, it may show “Signature Verification Failed” issue, then try:

a)From the file manager enable show hidden files and head over to .OTA folder and delete the file in that folder. Now download the update with a stable network(especially wifi if possible).

or​

b)Download the full zip from OnePlus downloads website(http://downloads.oneplus.net/) or Funk Wizard's thread in XDA and flash from recovery via local upgrade.

Sun90 likes this.
  9. prawesh
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

prawesh , Jun 1, 2018 :
    My phone used to support both pendrives and harddisks easily but after updating to 5.0.3 it suddenly stopped. Can anyone help? Is anyone facing same problem?

10. fazaem
    Froyo Jun 1, 2018

tiffosira likes this.
  11. G_Sir_Nando_zPmF
    Eclair Jun 1, 2018

G_Sir_Nando_zPmF , Jun 1, 2018 :
    Settings-Display-Display calibration and set it to whatever you like

12. G_venkata_subramanian_uQ
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

G_venkata_subramanian_uQ , Jun 1, 2018 :
    It's not working.Same colour problem.

13. G_Sir_Nando_zPmF
    Eclair Jun 1, 2018

14. G_Ram_Madurai_LPDd
    Donut Jun 1, 2018

15. G_Ram_Madurai_LPDd
    Donut Jun 1, 2018

16. brijeshhe
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

brijeshhe , Jun 1, 2018 :
    phone dialler not properly work. find contact and tab not working. manually calling....?????

17. chkc
    Donut Jun 1, 2018

chkc , Jun 1, 2018 :
    built-in apps no shown list
    I think somethings wrong.

18. N1518707606767
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

N1518707606767 , Jun 1, 2018 :
    After updating the new oxygenos 5.0.3, my screen display is washed out
    I have set my screen display to default and yet no improvement
    any updates on fixing this or are we saddled with it??

Tauseef_Hossain likes this.
  19. Tauseef_Hossain
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

Tauseef_Hossain , Jun 1, 2018 :
    battery drain issue after this update. I am receiving only 3 hour screen on time. please fix this problem with another update.

20. Joey1971
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2018

Joey1971 , Jun 1, 2018 :
    I went in to app settings and disabled it then when i uninstalled it both disappeared and i just reinstalled it from the play store