OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA for the OnePlus 5T

1. warblad13
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2018

2. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Feb 2, 2018

idkwhoiam322 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    No point in asking a question no one knows the answer to, you're only making it harder and more annoying for Mods.

4. -Redundant Thread
    https://forums.oneplus.net/help/terms
    Point 3.
    To avoid duplication of threads, please search using the browser/PC search engine(may have to hit search twice to get a relevant result) before opening a new thread, thanks!
    This is an already discussed topic.

3. pojr
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2018

pojr , Feb 2, 2018 :
    what about non-indians??

this is racist!!

4. iakshaypatel
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2018

5. Razzyman
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2018

Razzyman , Feb 2, 2018 :
    The update will be rolled out incrementally slowly by different regions. Use the search button before posting.

6. Shereefmuthu
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2018

7. pranavsultania
    Froyo Feb 2, 2018

pranavsultania , Feb 2, 2018 :
    I've stopped receiving a lot of SMS's. Could it be a network problem or something to with the os of the phone?

8. mtarnovan
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2018

mtarnovan , Feb 2, 2018 :
    After upgrading to 5.0.2, the camera app isn't using Google Photos anymore. On 4.8.x I had set Google Photos as the default photos app and disabled the built in Gallery app, and it was working. Now it isn't anymore. I checked, and Google Photos is still the default photos app.

Ideas?

9. F_Terence_Quah_gSCv
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 2, 2018

F_Terence_Quah_gSCv , Feb 2, 2018 :
    apps forced closed is due to those apps are not fully oreo compatible yet.
    did some test, I did see some apps random closed with DNS changer on(am using overly secure cert dns, can't complaint bout that)
    and some apps(not oreo compatible) that with system access also makes random apps crash.

10. polisettysd
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2018

polisettysd , Feb 2, 2018 :
    Dear Friends...

I see many of us are reluctant even to read the messages which have solutions for our issues and instead we r complicating our lives which are already complicated enough.

Just see the number of pages we have created in just a little over 48hours and we are already in excess of 170 pages of posts asking the same questions over and over again like in a kindergarten!?

If u don't know to read through the forum pls atleast start using the search as we all are used to Google these days for every thing and why not follow the same here.

Anyways... Pls read through a few posts after a search and I am sure most of you all will be running on the latest Oreo Based Oxygen for your OP5T!

Have a Happy Weekend.

Keep Rocking
    Never Settle.

11. G_Adarsh_R_ZVkR
    Eclair Feb 2, 2018

G_Adarsh_R_ZVkR , Feb 2, 2018 :
    there are many apps named VPN master in play store, could u please provide me a link??...

12. smanoj10
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2018

smanoj10 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    ya...working good..no problem still now

Hannes5613 likes this.
  13. upfreak
    Honeycomb Feb 2, 2018

upfreak , Feb 2, 2018 :
    good to know you are happy.. but you have stirred the cry babies... awaiting attack with issues

14. smanoj10
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2018

smanoj10 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    change the country to Germany and try again..i updated using turbo vpn selecting Germany in country list

Hannes5613 likes this.
  15. Hannes5613
    Eclair Feb 2, 2018

Hannes5613 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    Is the update disabled again? I got the update notification some days ago but did not perform it. Now I cant get the Update anymore though I am from Germany

16. sandy15.dr
    Eclair Feb 2, 2018

sandy15.dr , Feb 2, 2018 :
    Install Oxygen updater from google play store & update. VPN will no more work for any country.

17. inked
    Donut Feb 2, 2018

inked , Feb 2, 2018 :
    beta 3 Vs. 5.0.2
    Miss the dynamic Icon
    oppotunity to disble shortcuts in homescreen for new apps
    revers the incomming Call slider

Hannes5613 likes this.
  18. ynaikof97
    Eclair Feb 2, 2018

ynaikof97 , Feb 2, 2018 :
    they did not give the option to change the bandwith of wifi from 5ghz to 2.4ghz and vice versa........else the update is good...

Vishant Baloch likes this.
  19. csuyash
    Froyo Feb 2, 2018

csuyash , Feb 2, 2018 :
    How do you decide the small percentage of users which would be first to receive the update and so forth? Is there a method to choose or prioritize, for example, people who bought the phone in the first few days will always be the first ones to receive the updates and the next batch of buyers be the next in line.. you get the idea.

20. Naveenyaram
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2018