OxygenOS 5.0.3 OTA for the OnePlus 5T

1. G_Michał_L_VJCp Gingerbread Feb 28, 2018

G_Michał_L_VJCp, Feb 28, 2018 :
    If you have Youtube on mind, I use OGYoutube app, it's not in Playstore, you have to look for apk, find latest version possible since the app's old and sometimes it hangs but rarly, it doesn't bother me. You'll have to install additional things but app'll ask you to, it's easy. You can use pop-up player using OGYoutube and then exit app and have only pop-up player, you can move it around your screen and use your phone normally. You can also listen to music while in background (that's the main reason I use this app) and that includes turning the screen off. You have navigation buttons built-in stand-by screen so you don't have to unlock your phone to use it. You can download videos also. If you need something for Youtube, I recommend that. And when it comes to other video sites, I use Dolphin browser and everything works well but I can't use pop-up, I don't need it really. The only thing I'd like is bringing back swipe screen left/right to rewind video and swipe up/down left side of the screen to change volume and swipe up/down right side of the screen to change brightness. I had that on the very same browser but on Lollipop Android and I miss this when I watch video through browser. If you know how to bring that back I mean if it's possible, let me know :)

2. Azeeb_IND Gingerbread Mar 2, 2018

Azeeb_IND, Mar 2, 2018 :
    after the updation of oos 5.0.4, some times my home screen is dimming and touch screen is not working except quick settings. (this problem heppens when i updated to oreo and i was expected the next update will fix it, but am still facing the same problem in oos5.0.4).need help

3. Spetch Eclair Mar 2, 2018

Spetch, Mar 2, 2018 :
    Hey I appreciate the input. given most of the comments involve people trying to figure out what a VPN is it doesn't hurt to be sure. I was bitten twice by my old phone company and the assurances of beta testers that I didn't think actually knew what beta testing was. turned a mediocre phone into a steaming pile.

I'm usually quick to update but being my first OnePlus I figured I'd wait until the hype died down a bit.

Thanks for an honest answer.

4. gandroider Cupcake Mar 8, 2018

gandroider, Mar 8, 2018 :
    I'm new to this OP, I bought the 5T expecting less problem than my previous Xperia Z3.
    Already on OxygenOS 5.0.4 and Android 8.0, but my whatsapp and telegram has no sound. Followed by the clock in screen saver that can not be switched to Analog mode.

Is it a bug? Or else? I hope that there will be good news regarding this matter. Thank you for anyone replying to this.

5. FilipRožić Cupcake Mar 24, 2018

6. kohli2825 Eclair Jun 19, 2018

kohli2825, Jun 19, 2018 :
    Does anyone else facing the network issue and battery drain issue ?? phone was coming not reachble after the update

7. Gangadhar Dalai Eclair Jun 19, 2018

Gangadhar Dalai, Jun 19, 2018 :
    are you using idea cellular service?

Nishad Ashraf and kohli2825 like this.
  8. kohli2825 Eclair Jun 19, 2018

Hey thanks for quick reply...I am using airtel and vodaphone..but my phone is coming as not reachable

9. being_hasnain Cupcake Jun 19, 2018

kohli2825 likes this.
  10. F_Vignesh_Rk_rlzw Donut Jun 19, 2018

F_Vignesh_Rk_rlzw, Jun 19, 2018 :
    Even i have the same issue time to time. Or sometimes it rven comes as busy!

kohli2825 likes this.
  11. Gangadhar Dalai Eclair Jun 19, 2018

With Jio it's network issues only.. and for rest it happens when your sim service couldn't change instantly to 3G from 4G while you're about to receive a call.. In that case you should use ur second sim for call or else stay tuned for coming updates to solve.. in Airtel make sure u ticked volte as active when available.

12. kohli2825 Eclair Jun 19, 2018

I am facing same issue....i have changed my sim still issue persists

13. Abhijit. Cupcake Jun 19, 2018

kohli2825 likes this.
  14. F_Vignesh_Rk_rlzw Donut Jun 19, 2018

Probably some issue with the update to oreo. Might need a fix.

15. veda008 Donut Jun 19, 2018

veda008, Jun 19, 2018 :
    yes I am also facing same issue on Vodafone and idea. network and internet goes off, I have to on-off flight mode to restart this system.
    also battery is draining quite fast.

F_Revanth_EK_Hxab likes this.
  16. Gangadhar Dalai Eclair Jun 19, 2018

not exactly.. m using the same with nearly no issues

17. F_Vignesh_Rk_rlzw Donut Jun 19, 2018

My battery seems fine. Just the network issue

18. G_Neel_Roy_vDdH Gingerbread Jun 19, 2018

19. F_Revanth_EK_Hxab Cupcake Jun 19, 2018

F_Revanth_EK_Hxab, Jun 19, 2018 :
    me too