2. iamnaddyy
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2018

3. G1518580787171
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2018

Kunjantrivedi likes this.
  4. Kunjantrivedi
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2018

Kunjantrivedi , Mar 4, 2018 :
    I asked so many time..no one answered on it..after updating 5.0.4 also...problem is continuing of silent mode...it can't get back on ring mode...if you have any solution pls suggest..or now I switch to another one..thanks.

5. Subhbettiah
    Froyo Mar 4, 2018

Subhbettiah , Mar 4, 2018 :
    no...wait 4 next beta

6. MLConian
    Donut Mar 4, 2018

MLConian , Mar 4, 2018 :
    Use the Super Unbrick Guide to downgrade to Nougat until they fix these issues. Keep a close eye on the changelogs for all the updates.

7. jdm1
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2018

jdm1 , Mar 4, 2018 :
    prior android 8.x, jaybird x3 works with skype. now it isn't - earphone or loudspeaker options only. not sure if skype or android 8.x is the issue.

works fine on nexus 6p 8.x.

8. Kaushik KM
    Donut Mar 4, 2018

Kaushik KM , Mar 4, 2018 :
    Dear experts!
    my OP5T bootloader is unlocked. I tried to root my phone but unsuccessful. so I flashed official 5.0.3 ROM.

now I got a notification for 5.0.4, after I download it says "signature verification failed" and I'm unable to update.

please help

thanks,
    Kaushik

9. MLConian
    Donut Mar 4, 2018

MLConian , Mar 4, 2018 :
    OTA will not work on a phone that has been modified (even if you unroot the phone afterwards). Download the full ROM (mirrors are available on XDA etc) and flash through custom recovery, then re-root. Only way to get OTA to work again is restore to stock recovery with a locked bootloader, AFAIK.

10. Kaushik KM
    Donut Mar 4, 2018

Kaushik KM , Mar 4, 2018 :
    MLConian

OTA will not work on a phone that has been modified (even if you unroot the phone afterwards). Download the full ROM (mirrors are available on XDA etc) and flash through custom recovery, then re-root. Only way to get OTA to work again is restore to stock recovery with a locked bootloader, AFAIK.

dint't knew!! got it. thanks!
    will downloadd the official update from OnePlus website and flash it.
    I tired to root the phone, but got many problems.

1.could not find the root zip file once I enter twrp recovery
    2. formatted data and was able to detect zip files. but once I flashed the zip and roobot the system... it use to take me to recovery mod. never to system...

any idea or a proper steps to be followed?? any link will be very helpfull

11. yash.tivrekar
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2018

yash.tivrekar , Mar 4, 2018 :
    i bought a new one plus 5t from amazon, it came with stock android nougat (4.7.6 oxygen os), used it for like 2 days, gave me excellent battery. when i got connected to wifi, i got a system msg saying that new android Oreo (5.0.4 update is available). i upgraded to that version. hours after upgrading, i started to notice that there are battery drains faster than before. what is the problem and what should i do now?. i asked for amazon replacement. but for that they went through their online checking system, an app that checks your phone online. they told me that there are no problems with the battery. they are not willing to give me a replacement because of this. what to do guys? please tell me

calvincjh likes this.
  12. Z1511495029978
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2018

13. Stabz330
    Froyo Mar 4, 2018

14. Mahmoud Mahafdah
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2018

Mahmoud Mahafdah , Mar 4, 2018 :
    Open your file manager and delete the file ending with .OTA after that go back to system update and download the update again using a good internet connection.. Hope it works

15. SupremeXXL
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2018

SupremeXXL , Mar 4, 2018 :
    After update, clearing cache and wipe cache; some apps still dont give notifications sounds... I have never had these kind of basic issues in other brands!!

Everyone was talking about OnePlus but this basic simple problems are really annoying enough...I hope u can fix it asap cuz i will return to Samsung because of these simple basic little annoying problems !!!

calvincjh, Aknedude and Kunjantrivedi like this.
  16. Mahmoud Mahafdah
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2018

Mahmoud Mahafdah , Mar 4, 2018 :
    So you receive the notification but without a notification sound or you do not receive notification at all ? ... Cause on my device after using doze mode and battery optimization some apps stops to work in the background and I don't receive the application notification until I use that app... and by turning these options off everything goes back to normal.

17. GOWTHAMSANGAPUR
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2018

GOWTHAMSANGAPUR , Mar 4, 2018 :
    Well.. thanks for fixing notification sounds issue. What about the other bugs viz battery drain n all??

18. Rannu7690
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2018

Rannu7690 , Mar 4, 2018 :
    Whatsapp messages are notifying after this update... please resolve the issue.. asap!

19. G_Viru
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2018

G_Viru , Mar 4, 2018 :
    eventually they should solve all problem
    hope so
    fingers crossed

GOWTHAMSANGAPUR likes this.
  20. SupremeXXL
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2018

SupremeXXL , Mar 4, 2018 :
    Notification coming without sound for some apps. Tried to activate vibration for that app but vibration doesnt work too.
    Doze mode off
    Battery optimization off for apps dont give sound...
    But result same. Its really annoying for a phone and brand like this.

Even an s4 doing everythinf perfectly, this is very big dissapointment for me about Oneplus !

Aknedude likes this.