1. HonestSavage
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2018

2. G_karthik_P.V._mGrP
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

F1520314383028 likes this.
  3. pkair
    Honeycomb Mar 5, 2018

pkair , Mar 5, 2018 :
    it happened to me once. I had like 11 hours of SOT and still was at 80%. Restart your phone and all should go back to normal. If you restart and can't turn on means your battery is discharged so you will have to charge phone (happened to me)

HonestSavage likes this.
  4. HonestSavage
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2018

HonestSavage , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Maybe it happend because the phone didn't counted zero on sot when i fully charged my phone .

PelegK likes this.
  5. krugern
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2018

krugern , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Isn't that a YouTube problem? It's working for me, so it's not a problem with the update.. Reinstall app.

6. ambris
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

ambris , Mar 5, 2018 :
    My Phone's battery is draining pretty fast after OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA for the OnePlus 5T update.
    I used to have a day battery backup after full charge but now it's reduced to half.
    Phone also gets heat up while charging after update.

Please take a look into seriously as it's little frustrating. I have to charge twice now.

I am using 5T-6GB.

Looking forward to get this battery n heat up issue fixed quickly.

Ambris.

7. Razvan B.
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2018

Razvan B. , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Same issue here to ... but i am using my phone just like a phone and i am lucky that i am working with a lots of chargers every day so is not hard to me tu put it on charge

8. SP3NGL3R
    Gingerbread Mar 5, 2018

SP3NGL3R , Mar 5, 2018 :
    I was on Resurrection Remix for about a week. Couldn't deal with the tiny bugs, but the real issue was the battery. Come back to OOS, friggin' happy again.

I was on Beta, but went mainline on this latest install.

If others are complaining about battery, they are wrong. Check your background apps, never install shit like Facebook. I have a tonne of apps, everything I need, and regularly do clean installs (like format all partitions kind of clean). The ROM is solid, fast, and low power sucking.
    Thanks

porkuspious likes this.
  9. pritish1892
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

pritish1892 , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Hi,

I had been on all the Oreo betas and I noticed the App Drawer Category function where all the apps came up in categories when using the search function in the app drawer. I'm now back on the official updates (currently on the latest 5.0.4), and I think it's a useful feature but it's missing in the official Oreo for 5T.

Request you guys to please consider bringing it back.

Thanks

Pritish

10. Bhupesh Tiwari
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

Bhupesh Tiwari , Mar 5, 2018 :
    I have noticed some lag in shifting music to call to music when I am on my car's Bluetooth. Whenever I get any call and disconnect the call the music start playing on mobile speaker for a second and then shifts to Bluetooth. Hope it can be fixed.

Predict23 likes this.
  11. Sai_Gong_Kham
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

12. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 5, 2018

Sai_Gong_Kham and Android450 like this.
  13. Ronnie11
    Eclair Mar 5, 2018

Ronnie11 , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Glad that the issue has been fixed but it has brought a new problem with it. Battery life is poor in the new update. It's atleast 20% lower than before.

Best part about 5.0.3 was its excellent battery life. That is gone now.

Yes I have cleared cache.

halfbloodprince5 and Predict23 like this.
  14. SnoopBok
    Eclair Mar 5, 2018

SnoopBok , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Same here, battery was excellent on 5.0.3., now it's half of SOT it used to be.
    PS: is it possible to revert to 5.0.3.? Not rooted, just stock.

halfbloodprince5 likes this.
  15. kunal.h222
    KitKat Mar 5, 2018

16. Sai_Gong_Kham
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

kunal.h222 likes this.
  17. Kunal Palekar
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

Kunal Palekar , Mar 5, 2018 :
    Listen me bro... Don't update to Oxygen 5.0.4.. I'm facing lots of issues. My volume buttons are not working anymore after this update. They do work once I restart the device. Fingerprint swiping gestures also not working.. Sometime they do, sometimes they don't..

kunal.h222 likes this.
  18. kunal.h222
    KitKat Mar 5, 2018

kunal.h222 , Mar 5, 2018 :
    wipe cache from "recovery mode" and see

Kunal Palekar likes this.
  19. 7amdanxx
    Froyo Mar 5, 2018

20. Assermoussa
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2018

7amdanxx likes this.