OxygenOS 5.0, our first official Android O OTA update for the OnePlus 3 and 3T

1. F_Pavan_Kumar_Nathireddy
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2017

F_Pavan_Kumar_Nathireddy , Dec 9, 2017 :
    Oh really thanks for your information,

2. Safa-TR
    Froyo Dec 9, 2017

Safa-TR , Dec 9, 2017 :
    the energy spent for the display is almost the same. "telefon beklemesi" just spends a lot. (I do not know the exact opposite of English translation. you can look at the screen shot from the back.)

3. fanolito
    Donut Dec 9, 2017

fanolito , Dec 9, 2017 :
    Am I the only one without any problems? Everything works as it should on my device.

4. Aeron
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2017

Aeron , Dec 9, 2017 :
    @fanolito: No you are not the only one. For some strange reason most of the users can not google answer to theire problems. Frankly I had some problems with Oreo update but all of them were fixed with clearing cache and reinstalling app itself. One App needed to be uninstalled completely but this is problem with app compatibility and is mostly expected. Some developers simply dont keep up :(

5. Aeron
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2017

Aeron , Dec 9, 2017 :
    @Maahi321 : Perhaps you should start with what exacly have you already done trying to solve the problems. Most of them can be cleared by clearing cache, reinstalling apps. Also What exactly is not properly working ? Do they not receieve information from network do they not send it, does app wholy crash ? You can not expect to find solution with this kind of informations. Try troubleshooting yourself. Be a big boy ;)

VaibhavBhargava and Kunlan like this.
  6. RASTAVIPER
    Jelly Bean Dec 9, 2017

RASTAVIPER , Dec 9, 2017 :
    And you are requested to spend more time around the forum and do a factory reset.
    It's something that you can do by yourself instead of just complaining and begging for help from others.

f00tbaLL likes this.
  7. G_veena_jhawar_YlVU
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2017

8. Devender tanwar
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2017

9. Punk_69
    Lollipop Dec 10, 2017

Punk_69 , Dec 10, 2017 :
    Download from

downloads.oneplus.net

Devender tanwar likes this.
  10. Prakash4635
    Froyo Dec 10, 2017

G_Dodo_17_wKjR likes this.
  11. GopalB.
    Nougat Dec 10, 2017

Punk_69 likes this.
  12. GopalB.
    Nougat Dec 10, 2017

GopalB. , Dec 10, 2017 :
    Do a clean install... (after factory reset...) and you'll be surprised...

13. Abhiera
    Gingerbread Dec 10, 2017

Abhiera , Dec 10, 2017 :
    Battery drain is the worst part of this update. Not really satisfied.. The rate at which it charges also getting discharged relatively at same pace..

Saurabh Tamhankar likes this.
  14. choochee
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2017

choochee , Dec 10, 2017 :
    Me too regret this update. Camera not working anymore because of an unknown error (yeah that's the message I got), battery drains after few hours, you tube also not working... What a shame. Nothing like "clear cache" etc. Worked. And why should I bother with this, if you know an update could be problematic just make sure it installs after clearing cache or whatever needed. This update only clear thing is that it wasn't tested properly. Shame.

megamock likes this.
  15. Raghu2706
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2017

Raghu2706 , Dec 10, 2017 :
    Better don't update.wait for another update from OnePlus on Oreo. There are lots of bugs on current build.

16. G_venkata_subramanian_uQ
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2017

G_venkata_subramanian_uQ , Dec 10, 2017 :
    my oneplus 3t after upgrade iam not able to use Bluetooth option in my car pioneer set and also iam not getting the calls every time and the message is not reachable.
    Pls clarify me and sort out the problems

17. squall0833
    Donut Dec 10, 2017

squall0833 , Dec 10, 2017 :
    I installed tons of apps and store lots of files everywhere on my 3t, and never really "clean it or keep it optimize" for a year + now, also updated to oreo via OTA and using it until today, phone still buttery smooth and zero problem, great battery life as usual..

I dont know man .. hmm

Shooper likes this.
  18. F.Ace
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2017

19. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Dec 10, 2017

20. isht_kundu
    Donut Dec 10, 2017

isht_kundu , Dec 10, 2017 :
    So now that 1+ has retracted the oreo update when's the stable and real oreo update's coming?

p.s- i'm on OOS 5 and suffice it to say it's not good enough and bugs are increasing day by day