Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puranjay_Mitra
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

stevenchow90 likes this.
  2. ccclnaveen
    Eclair May 4, 2018

ccclnaveen , May 4, 2018 :
    Sometimes Wifi is automatically turning on and off. If anyone knows the reason why, help me.

3. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2018

Trevor.Hawkes , May 4, 2018 :
    I know this will not help anyone with the problem but it's interesting.
    The following is an extract from a different phone manufacturers forum .
    I just picked one post from many.

"I'm seeing the same behavior on my wife's ****** **. Prior to the most recent update, it was rock solid, now the battery drains incredibly fast, and if using wireless charging, the phone can just barely pull a charge. I went as far as performing a full factory reset/wipe on it last night, and while it was fully charged this morning, the battery drained by 10% within fifteen minutes of use (reading Facebook/email). Clearing cache doesn't appear to do anything as a long term fix."

Reading the forum that I took this from is very much like reading ours.
    The main difference seems to be the lack of people trying to help the people with the problem on the other forum.

I had the problem on my 1+3 and I did all the usual things to try to get rid of it. After a few days all was ok again so something helped but I don't know what.

Last edited: May 4, 2018

4. Christian Schaal
    Eclair May 4, 2018

Christian Schaal , May 4, 2018 :

ImraanK

I'm waiting patiently for a "hotfix". touch wood​

Touching wood doesn't help, you have to knock on wood...

5. minnnaing
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

minnnaing , May 4, 2018 :
    My OP5T is auto restart when not using it (idle). Pls help how to fix it and is it software bug or hardware related?

current version : 8.1 (latest one)

6. F_Raman_Kumar_Eagc
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

F_Raman_Kumar_Eagc , May 4, 2018 :
    Is it possible to get swipe gestures from 8.1.1 to 7.1.1 ? I want to use nought with gestures option available.

7. Deepesh_Aswani
    Donut May 4, 2018

Deepesh_Aswani , May 4, 2018 :
    the phone restarts on its own when using. this happened after the update.pls help. happened 2-3times

8. Ih.nihal
    Eclair May 4, 2018

Ih.nihal , May 4, 2018 :
    Everyone who flashed their device, what is the the present situation of ur phone ?
    Performance and Battery

9. minnnaing
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

minnnaing , May 4, 2018 :
    I'm also face it, every 2 or 3 min reboot itself. In safe mode also.

Deepesh_Aswani likes this.
  10. gorneanu
    Gingerbread May 4, 2018

gorneanu , May 4, 2018 :
    I did a factory reset and some of the issues are still there. Things like lag when you swipe up for the app drawer or swipe right to left from the shelf to the homescreen. You can flash the 1.6GB 5.1.1 ROM from scratch and hope for the fix or wait for the OTA fix which will come soon ( acknowledged by devs ).
    Cheers.

IsseiSenpai likes this.
  11. G_kayes_opu_wlxS
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

12. G_Bartosz_OsmI
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

G_Bartosz_OsmI , May 4, 2018 :
    Issues in old Bluetooth in Opel Corsa D. It says "search for net..." despite it is connecting. Turning off/on in car or in the phone helps for like 2minutes.

13. Zaphodrocks
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2018

Zaphodrocks , May 4, 2018 :
    No.

14. G_T_Bennett
    Jelly Bean May 4, 2018

G_T_Bennett , May 4, 2018 :
    7-8 hours SOT with 25-28 hours of use.

Performance is smooth.

MikeG247 and Mike124 like this.
  15. alex_gkoumas7
    Donut May 4, 2018

alex_gkoumas7 , May 4, 2018 :
    I agree with you mate. I'm watching all the people say do a factory reset. What the hell is wrong with all those people? Excuse me but I want my phone just as I left it not set it from the beginning! I don't care if it needs a factory reset for all to be good if you can't make it function ok with just an OTA update THEN DONT RELEASE IT.

IsseiSenpai likes this.
  16. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean May 4, 2018

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus , May 4, 2018 :
    Battery Status of OnePlus 5t after 5 to 6 battery cycle on Android Oero 8.1 with Oxygen OS 5.1.1 stats. I am happy with the update and there is no problem with the mobile and any other thing and no performance issues at all, have a good weekend everyone;

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2018

Jish98 likes this.
  17. G_T_Bennett
    Jelly Bean May 4, 2018

G_T_Bennett , May 4, 2018 :
    Or don't update your phone? Legacy versions are provided to choose what you want at any given time.

18. tomfoolery1974
    Honeycomb May 4, 2018

19. AlphaSeltzer
    Eclair May 4, 2018

AlphaSeltzer , May 4, 2018 :
    I can definitely say, that the performance of the Oneplus 5t has become stuttery and unsmooth after the update to OxygenOS 5.1.1. Gaming, benchmarks and daily fluidity in usage are most affected. I have switched from 5.1.1 to 5.0.4 several times, the error is reproducable! Please do something about ist Oneplus!!!

Greetings from Germany

David

20. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow May 4, 2018

MentalDraco , May 4, 2018 :
    use feedback or contact support

MikeG247 and Predict23 like this.