It can be games or just Facebook or Instagram

2. T1508275208909
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

3. emiliskog
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

4. lepeuderiz
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

lepeuderiz , Jun 16, 2018 :
    There is an Open Beta version if you want, that is more recent. Otherwise no, this is the latest one.

5. MikeG247
    Jelly Bean Jun 16, 2018

MikeG247 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Have you tried reinstalling those troublesome apps recently? They may no longer be properly configured for your current system.

6. G_Parthesh_Jadhav_TNSs
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

7. G_Parthesh_Jadhav_TNSs
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2018

Pritam_Dhokale likes this.
  8. Royalter
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

Royalter , Jun 16, 2018 :
    I dont think this is specific apps.
    It is problem in the device in my opinion.
    It happens in game that I installed after the update

9. I_am_Batman
    KitKat Jun 16, 2018

Mephisto02 likes this.
  10. Deactivated User
    Jun 16, 2018

Pritam_Dhokale and I_am_Batman like this.
  11. I_am_Batman
    KitKat Jun 16, 2018

I_am_Batman , Jun 16, 2018 :
    No, I am on beta. I just saw the ROM upload link in the pinned thread.

Deactivated User likes this.
  12. Deactivated User
    Jun 16, 2018

I_am_Batman likes this.
  13. Asif_hussain
    Froyo Jun 16, 2018

14. Peterxxx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2018

Peterxxx , Jun 16, 2018 :
    It is your device I think because I don't recognize such issues at all. It is super fluid and fast.

15. Tanay Bhalani
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

Tanay Bhalani , Jun 16, 2018 :
    After the major update released of Oxygen OS 5.1.2 and the recent patch for System Update ONEPLUS A5010_43_180523, i feel the are still many bugs that had shown up and are not fixed.

Auto - Rotation stability
    *It still needs improvement, many times while watching YouTube the rotation gets locked into one position even when it's not fixed, it just get backs to normal after rotating device to Portrait and Landscape one or two times.
    *There are times when rotation doesn't work even if it's turned on

Apps Crashing anonymously
    *It's seen after the update, apps like Facebook suddenly started Crashing and a pop up to restart the app is seen
    *Even the apps like Instagram do gets crashed more often
    *This doesn't stop when System UI also crashes and the pop up says "Open app again?"

Keyboard didn't show up
    *Many times it's seen the keyboard just hides as soon as it's called up and it won't work until you exit that particular field and come back, seems to be some issues with system calls

Camera
    *It's seen the inbuilt camera app is great but at times it just shows a blank black screen
    *The app do crashes as soon as its turned on
    *The on screen camera button stops to respond when it's click
    While back in November 2017 when the phone was first released the app didn't took a time between adjacent portrait mode capture,now it seems to hold on and take breathe between two shoots

Gallery
    Its the default photo viewing app after you capture your photos
    *The app do show some captured images to be corrupted one, may be by showing some glitches or photos taken in total dark.
    The issue doesn't seems to be with the image files as the photos gets normal while viewing in other apps like Google Photos. The photos even gets normal if you watch them after some time in gallery app(in built photo app)

Background audio
    *It's utterly a bug, when you get to the home screen and the app audio is still running in the background.
    *Apps like Instagram is seen to have audio from the stories left running in the background, which only seems to happens occasionally
    *It doesn't stop until you kill the app

Wireless and Network
    *WiFi connection getting lost abruptly(disconnect)
    *After getting disconnected abruptly the connected WiFi network gets disappeared and doesn't show up in the "available network nearby" even when you toggle the WiFi few times, it does show up in other device and even works great, though the network show up after toggling WiFi few times

Split screen
    *while in the split screen the apps that needs keyboard didn't go well as the keyboard hides as soon as it's called, you can try it in google keep
    *keyboard gets stretched out when you are working in landscape, it can be made to stick in the split scren app that called it.

Audio level switching
    *After a call which uses earpiece speaker, the primary speaker sometimes doesn't switch to it's full volume, means it will sound like the earpiece speaker (Probably gets back to normal after a restart)

Gesture
    *The gestures doesn't seems to work many times, like when you want to pause, it won't respond instantly.

Navigation bar and gestures
    *Screen pinning doesn't work, while you are using your Google maps you don't want any other thing to mess around and at those times screen pinning do comes handy
    *One have to get to the recent apps to do the split screen, it seems if
    swipe up from center and
    swipe up from center and pause
    can be tunned to be used for two gestures, likewise swipe from corners and pause can be used for split screen.
    * We can use Swipe from corners and pause to even replica the Double tap on home button to lock the screen, which had been seen a demanding feature to stop user from using navigation gestures and stick to the retro fixed navigation bar.

Data limit Crossed
    *Even after disabling the data limit reminder it does pop up

One Plus laboratory
    The tab you get when you long press on the settings from the upper notification panel
    *It seems after the major update which moved the notification bar settings button to bottom corner (design change), there is nothing in laboratory and even there is no way to get rid of that tile in the settings if it was turned on before update.

File Manager
    *You many have seen the file mangers didn't show up the analytics of the device memory and other statistics instantly

File Dash
    The file sharing feature of OnePlus that only work with One Plus device, you can find it in the file manager top right corner (a symbol with a lighting bolt), its something as similar as Apples Airdrop.
    *It didn't seems to be great at handling files which are shared accross, many times it fails when the transfer is about to get completed, many time you dont understand whether you had received the file or not.
    *it will be great for file transfer if one plus makes it little more useful, by fixing sum bugs and updating it for better User Interface

Battery Graphs
    *It will be great if the graph is more representable, which is possible by adding vertical lines to the grid
    *Putting some real time indexes on X axis instead of single data values (ex- 7 hours ago), which is just kept there hovering on the axis start and end point without its exact indications as there are no vertical grid line.

All the points written here are been experienced by many user.

16. W1529166086631
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

17. sachkharb

18. Bishwadevbd
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

19. sachkharb

20. Bishwadevbd
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018