OxygenOS 5.1.6 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. chaitanyakhaitan
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2018

chaitanyakhaitan , Jun 9, 2018 :
    We are all waiting to solve our network problems with the new update.

vaibhavvc likes this.
  2. Sathish_Bharathi
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2018

RahuLSanjayPatiL likes this.
  3. Sathish_Bharathi
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2018

4. Weil423
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

Weil423 , Jun 9, 2018 :
    hi all, not sure if it's just my op6 or same for other. when the phone is at lock screen, and it's not unlocked by any means. I turn away my face, not touching the finger print button. but when I say ok Google or hi Google then phone goes into Google assistant and auto unlock the phone. this is super un security. Can other please verify. thanks

5. balkrishnapawar2
    Froyo Jun 9, 2018

balkrishnapawar2 , Jun 9, 2018 :

Sharvanp

when is this expected for the Indian users​

Just download Oxygen Updater..and go ahead...I had already received in the morning through this app only...[e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

6. jimmmysil
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2018

jimmmysil , Jun 9, 2018 :
    ofc I will as long as I will have a few samples in different light conditions

Himanshu0000608 likes this.
  7. jaivaghela
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2018

jaivaghela , Jun 9, 2018 :
    Thanks for the update. Some good new features. Portrait mode for front facing camera is pretty cool but the subject in the pictures especially in bright day light are turning out way way way too over processed and sharpened which doesn't look too good.

8. Sathish_Bharathi
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2018

Sathish_Bharathi , Jun 9, 2018 :
    When I am under fluorescent lamb room (in my office indoor), by using slow motion camera mode, the camera not perform well, the display was blinking. Why?

9. adrnjgr
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 9, 2018

10. sarus_b
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2018

11. falisty
    Froyo Jun 9, 2018

falisty , Jun 9, 2018 :
    hi everyone. it's nice that you are happy because of the new software release but all this pictures of installing it makes this topic look like a garbage. it would be nice to write something useful for users and developers.

it is very good that company listen to the users and I hope soon all issues will be fixed. Here are my thoughts that can be fixed/upgraded after a 2 weeks using op6 and installing oxygen os 5.1.6 :

things to fix:
    1. camera autofocus in 4k while filming moving objects - it is changing very quick during recording
    2. 3 dots on notification bar disappeared but still no NFC, GPS next to the notch
    3. sound now is better but maybe you can still improve it a little.
    4. Change nav bar colour - let it adapt to background of the screen or keyboard or make it transparent
    5. fingerprint scanner guesstures to swipe down notifications
    6. camera is very good but try to improve it, improve software to be like Pixel 2

things to add which could be useful:
    1. support Google camera app, Google made a very nice job and shows how important the software is so maybe it will be nice to use this technology.
    2. option to change size of the caller image , let it be bigger in a square or let the users choose the size. the photos of caller in dialer are to small
    3. add Google weather, this one with the frog [e]1f438[/e] it is Very accurate

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018

12. Avish vora
    Froyo Jun 9, 2018

Avish vora , Jun 9, 2018 :
    1528535404973.jpg

Abhi Dahiya and Sathish_Bharathi like this.
  13. F_Godson_Christus_fHZO
    Eclair Jun 9, 2018

F_Godson_Christus_fHZO , Jun 9, 2018 :
    where will I find new update can u plz help
    becoz it is not available in the updates.....

Sathish_Bharathi likes this.
  14. JakovskiFinland
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2018

JakovskiFinland , Jun 9, 2018 :
    Hell no, try normal photo mode. Front photo and slide the glider. That is totally blurring the whole image. I don't know if that supposed to be somekind of beauty softening shit or what, but definitely it is not working. Portrait mode and selfie is fine though.

15. BoxeXDA
    Froyo Jun 9, 2018

BoxeXDA , Jun 9, 2018 :
    Because those light bulbs actually flicker, you just don't see it with your eyes cause it happens so fast. But if you use 240 or 480 frame per second slow motion recording, it's so slow the flicker will be visible. It also means 1/240 and 1/480 second shutter speed which is very short for small mobile sensors and optics, so best use slow motion outside during daylight.

Abhi Dahiya and Himanshu0000608 like this.
  16. F_Rakesh_Roshan_Rana_QCK
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2018

17. Avish vora
    Froyo Jun 9, 2018

Avish vora , Jun 9, 2018 :
    Read the first comment sir.

18. F_Mike_Forklift_Mitas_sY
    Froyo Jun 9, 2018

F_Mike_Forklift_Mitas_sY , Jun 9, 2018 :
    hi man is it the same update as the one that will come later if we wait? thanks.

19. Mary King
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

20. Mary King
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2018

Mary King , Jun 9, 2018 :
    from Bangalore