Cupcake Dec 27, 2018

2. JayMehta_12
    Donut Dec 27, 2018

3. G_kamal_anand_uKVr
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2018

4. pieter0000
    Froyo Dec 27, 2018

pieter0000 , Dec 27, 2018 :
    This must be the most sad thread I ever read. Over and over, people are asking the same questions. Are they not able to read or what! And where's the patience? and this over a minor update. Unbelievable all these whining *****'s. Buy an apple and you get it right away because they do not send updates incremental. They roll out immediately. Which brings me to the conclusion that OnePlus has no good support! I came from an iPhone and the process there is smoother and at least more communicative. You don't here from OP at all about this update.

o ye: where's my update!! haha

5. badjack
    Froyo Dec 27, 2018

badjack , Dec 27, 2018 :
    well said

6. shriksr
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2018

shriksr , Dec 27, 2018 :
    move that zip file to root

1545923482831.jpg

and go to settings and system update than click gear icon on the top right

1545923498105.jpg
    click local upgrade and you'll find the zip file click on it will start installing the 9.0.10

7. joshingalu
    Donut Dec 27, 2018

8. drajaysriram
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2018

9. JayasundarRB
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 27, 2018

JayasundarRB , Dec 27, 2018 :
    please wait. surely you will get the update

G_kamal_anand_uKVr likes this.
  10. shriksr
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2018

shriksr , Dec 27, 2018 :
    T1545684206098

i dont get the Update​

just take 1-2 min and read the latest post on this thread don't be an dumb asking the same question which was already asked by many dumb and we can't reply to all of them the same answer again and again, my phone notification is blown up since morning.

11. JayasundarRB

wait is the only way. update is on the way

12. JayasundarRB

it's incremental OTA update. it takes its time. please wait

13. joshingalu
    Donut Dec 27, 2018

joshingalu , Dec 27, 2018 :
    Okay, Thanks for the reply.

14. shriksr
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2018

callumbr1 likes this.
  15. badjack
    Froyo Dec 27, 2018

badjack , Dec 27, 2018 :
    good question, please help if anyone knows

callumbr1 likes this.
  16. Sighn
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2018

Sighn , Dec 27, 2018 :
    otafsg.h2os.com is officially from OnePlus. That's where the app downloads from.

The cons of the app is that it has ads and only downloads full non-increment zips. There's also the increased possibility of downloading an update that soon proves to be problematic prior to OnePlus removing it.

pixiesrx likes this.
  17. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 27, 2018

ironass , Dec 27, 2018 :
    Apple do indeed have a huge network of servers worldwide which they share the cost of with their computer division. This allows them to fire out an update, worldwide, in a matter of days. The downside to that is that if there is a problem with the update, as we have witnessed in the past, it means everyone gets screwed at the same time.

Also, if I was paying twice the price for my OnePlus, I would expect a faster roll out. As per my previous post, here, on this subject, the mighty Samsung can take 3-4 months to roll out a single Galaxy S? update worldwide.

Personally, I do not mind waiting a bit longer or using the Oxygen Updater or a VPN or doing a manual download so long as OnePlus keeps their prices down.

I do agree with you about this thread, where certain sections of its population cannot or will not read or use the Search facility to get the answers to their questions that have been answered already... possibly countless times.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018

5ubin, pieter0000 and badjack like this.
  18. ®Ott¥
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2018

19. G_Chetan_Bhati_xdoX
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2018

20. shriksr
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2018

shriksr , Dec 27, 2018 :
    It's sad to know we have this great brilliant members in our OnePlus Community they don't have a courtesy to see some post on this thread to find the solution all they want is spoon feed them with step by step. from morning I helped a lot of users to get 9.0.10 cuz as a community member it was my part but this is ridiculous that some of the members don't read the thread just post their queries. And this is not a huge update with UI changes why all the guys are hyped up and want to get this update so bad? This is the last time I'm helping in this thread

If you didn't got the Update there are two ways or solutions!

1) Wait this is incremental update please wait and have patience the VPN method is not working anymore so please wait.

2) 1)Go to playstore search for "OnePlus Updater" or click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arjanvlek.oxygenupdater

2) Download the lates OS 9.0.10 it will be downloaded in Zip format

3) Once it's downloaded move that zip to the root folder "Storage > Internal Storage" paste the zip file in Internal Storage

4) Go to Settings > System > Systems updates > click the gear icon on the top right > Local upgrade you'll find the zip file you just downloaded from the OnePlus Updater click that it will start installing.

5) If you don't want to download it from OnePlus Updater app then go to XDA ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/how-to/official-oxygenos-9-0-4-ota-oneplus-6t-t3860953) and download the zip file and follow the steps from 3)

Please no more asking about "When will i get the update" [e]1f64f[/e]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018

Sighn, kevinplus2 and ironass like this.