Cervantes, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Please read the first post
    use the topic search instead of opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

f00tbaLL and ironass like this.
  2. GrandiaRedux Cupcake Jan 12, 2019

GrandiaRedux, Jan 12, 2019 :
    I'm still on 9.0.2 while you are pushing 9.0.10.

When do people on T-Mobile get this update?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019

sir1jaguar and anupambharti like this.
  3. ironass KitKat Jan 12, 2019

ironass, Jan 12, 2019 :
    The simple answer is whenever T-Mobile (USA) says you can.

Anyway, you had that massive update to T-Mobile's 9.0.2 firmware the other day with all those extra features, updated camera, new Android security patch and more apps. What more do you want?:D

You could always switch from the T-Mobile (USA) firmware and change to the global model's Oxygen 9.0.11 right now. See...

T-Mobile 6T to International Conversion (WITHOUT unlocked bootloader/SIM unlock!)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019

4. GrandiaRedux Cupcake Jan 12, 2019

GrandiaRedux, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Thanks for the response. Does the international firmware include support for WiFi calling?

5. ironass KitKat Jan 12, 2019

ironass, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Both VoWiFi and VoLTE if your carrier supports it.

6. axbog Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

axbog, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Not just my point of view, many users points of view. You could just browse the feedback and suggestion sections, you know...

7. GrandiaRedux Cupcake Jan 13, 2019

GrandiaRedux, Jan 13, 2019 :

sir1jaguar

ironass

The simple answer is whenever T-Mobile (USA) says you can.

Anyway, you had that massive update to T-Mobile's 9.0.2 firmware the other day with all those extra features, updated camera, new Android security patch and more apps. What more do you want?

You could always switch from the T-Mobile (USA) firmware and change to the global model's Oxygen 9.0.11 right now. See...

T-Mobile 6T to International Conversion (WITHOUT unlocked bootloader/SIM unlock!)

Hey stupid fanboy,

There's NO massive software update from T-Mobile, that made it 9.0.2

It was ONLY 90MB, that's ONLY for 1 feature, that's for SOME 6T owners in tiny states of USA.

You are WORSE than a fake news!

The T-Mobile version is still STUCK in November Security Update (it's the middle of January, 2019 already), with PROBLEMS about VOLTE calling, BLURRY camera, Google Pay problem, CONTACTS is crashing, In-Display Fingerprint is slow, Battery life is shorter than Global version, etc............. plus with HALF of the new & enhance features and services of the Unlock version.

Just SHUT the f UP!

Don't F@#$ing manufacture lies here...

OK?!?

Thank you​

Correct. When you select contacts in the dialer the app crashes. How was that issue missed?

Fingerprint reader has become really slow. November 2018 security updates.

Camera definitely blurry. What is the issue with VoLTE?

I don't have a problem flashing the international firmware update however are we sure there won't be any issues?

sir1jaguar likes this.
  8. ironass KitKat Jan 13, 2019

ironass, Jan 13, 2019 :
    I know there was no big update for T-Mobile users on 9.0.2. I wrote the original post that I linked to in that reply. It reads...

"This is exactly the same firmware as the previous release back in early December 2018 and roughly equates to the global OxygenOS 9.0.5 release of the 6th November 2018, see, here. Even down to the same old November Android Security patch and the same camera version v2.9.43. The only change is, as T-Mobile (USA) state... "Enables support for additional domestic roaming partners"

You really do not understand the British use of sarcasm in humour do you. This may help.

British sarcasm 'lost on Americans'

Perhaps, if you had bothered to read it properly before firing from the hip you wouldn't seem so stupid!

barpappan likes this.
  9. sir1jaguar Gingerbread Jan 13, 2019

sir1jaguar, Jan 13, 2019 :
    FACTS:

I just talked to a supervisor from OnePlus for an hour today, and she dig deeper & asked other supervisors about the T-Mobile version and she admitted that for 3 WEEKS that she personally sent a request & queries to the management & engineers, there's NO informations they've been given to them, means NOTHING.

Then the Supervisor from T-Mobile Tech Support also researched it from January 2, 2019 (the day I called), until today (January 12, 2019), he found out from their software engineers in Seattle, Washington, that's there's NO Software Update that came from OnePlus that has the December Security update with ALL fixes & enhancements for the 6T they have.

To make the long story short, it's OnePlus fault that the T-Mobile USA version doesn't have all the fixes and enhancements, as they DO NOT have the software for WEEKS now, so they can TEST it & CHECK if there's problems BEFORE they can push it OTA.

Call OnePlus & T-Mobile and ask for the supervisors, then tell them to DIG DEEPER & RESEARCH MORE, rather than ALL the stupid fanboys/fangirls will defend either of them.

DO IT, before y'all spew non sense here.

Thank you

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019

10. ironass KitKat Jan 13, 2019

ironass, Jan 13, 2019 :
    You just keep digging yourself in deeper don't you sunshine. Read my last post. I know it was a lousy update.

Neddard and Auristic like this.
  11. karthikeyans1977 Eclair Jan 13, 2019

karthikeyans1977, Jan 13, 2019 :
    I have downloaded Oxygen 9.0.11 through a VPN as I am from India and skipped 9.0.10 as it never came to India. Have I missed any feature by doing so? and will feature updates happen automatically or not?

12. Syamlal Krishnan Donut Jan 13, 2019

Syamlal Krishnan, Jan 13, 2019 :
    nothing to worry bro,you have not missed any features.i guess you have downloaded an update of size around 150 mb.it has everything 9.0.10 had except the bug

f00tbaLL likes this.
  13. IRSHAD.ABDULLAH Honeycomb Jan 13, 2019

IRSHAD.ABDULLAH, Jan 13, 2019 :
    9.0.10 was stopped as it had bug. 9.0.11 came in place of 9.0.10 as hot fix. It's completely safe and stable update. No need to worry.
    Hence, you should delete this thread.

14. Cervantes Lollipop Moderator Jan 13, 2019

ironass likes this.
  15. Auristic KitKat Jan 13, 2019

Auristic, Jan 13, 2019 :
    I see they use the ad hoc form for their suggestions: good for them if some are implémenté in 6T beta...

16. Neeraj_Diwakar Cupcake Jan 13, 2019

Neeraj_Diwakar, Jan 13, 2019 :
    After this Oxygen OS 9.0.11 update my alert slider is not responding for Silent mode.
    please suggest what should I do

17. Dpg123 Cupcake Jan 13, 2019

Dpg123, Jan 13, 2019 :
    after updated it's reboot to recover mode os is not stable please help

18. Mohamed Redha Cupcake Jan 13, 2019

Mohamed Redha, Jan 13, 2019 :
    I am not sure if it is because of the update, but only after it, my OnePlus Bullets Wireless randomly disconnects for few seconds. I didn't used to have this issue since I bought the phone two months back.

19. 2pints Honeycomb Jan 13, 2019

2pints, Jan 13, 2019 :
    Im runnig 9.0.10 with no issues, i have no need to travek to the USA and use my device on T-mobile US, the update icon has just appeared inviting me to download/update to 9.0.11 why update?

Everything seems OK so far, reading thought this thread 9.0.11 appears ful fo bugs, as it is at the moment my alert slider works, power button works, wifi, bluetooth likewise, and re boots are few and far betwen

20. ironass KitKat Jan 13, 2019

ironass, Jan 13, 2019 :
    Off topic, this is the global model's thread, and a duplicate post. See post #4249 above.

Auristic, f00tbaLL and Neddard like this.