OxygenOS 9.0.10 OTA for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T

1. Meghdut
    Froyo Feb 6, 2020

2. vhc
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

vhc , Feb 6, 2020 :
    I can't even create new message the app is always crashing when I hit new message button lol

3. Kralkurt
    Donut Feb 6, 2020

4. Deactivated User
    Feb 6, 2020

5. Mithilesh Jha
    Eclair Feb 6, 2020

Mithilesh Jha , Feb 6, 2020 :
    my battery getting drain very fast after this update pls do something OnePlus team.
    after such update my confidence on OnePlus brand is very low.. it's not up to the mark for your brand.

zivk123123 likes this.
  6. jay5t
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

jay5t , via OnePlus 5T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    I'm thinking about getting a new phone in a couple of months due to the lack transparency given about the latest update. I'm considering changing phone brands having only been with OnePlus for over 2 years . Why has there been no response as to when we can expect a fix for the bugs in this most recent update.

7. I1539646291779
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2020

I1539646291779 , via OnePlus 5T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    I am not having so much time to do that.

8. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Feb 6, 2020 :
    No one have time for your laziness. Those are rules for a reason.

9. I1539646291779
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2020

10. DogeAlpha
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2020

DogeAlpha , Feb 6, 2020 :
    Just because it annoys the hell out of most users doesn't make it a "very big bug".
    It doesn't stop you from calling anyone or receiving calls.
    It doesn't cause reboots or freezes your phones or anything like that.
    They will fix it in the next update this month or more likely, next mouth

11. Thebosonsword
    Eclair Feb 6, 2020

Thebosonsword , via OnePlus 5 , Feb 6, 2020 :
    No, I agree that it doesn't stop me. That unfortunately wasn't the only bug that was found. I personally have consistent 4G disconnections since the update and have sent out bug reports to OnePlus. No one answered. Feels great. I think everyone would've rather kept the old version rather than updating to this crap.

The problem is that when you buy a phone, you expect it to work well, be responsive and intuitive and OnePlus are not respecting that. They aren't a bunch of Open Source developers that just do this in their free time, they are a big corporation that are here to make a profit, so excusing them for such sloppy updates is not acceptable. If it isn't ready, then don't release the update, it is absolutely crazy that literally no one tested the damn thing before releasing it.

chimbu91 and G_A_K_Kjgr like this.
  12. addy1me
    Donut Feb 6, 2020

addy1me , via OnePlus 5T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    5 second call notification pop up after calling and other phone app crashing bugs
    This update is totally unstable
    I hope they will fix it soon as it's very hectic right now.

arturron likes this.
  13. K1571635110967
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2020

K1571635110967 , via OnePlus 5T , Feb 6, 2020 :
    Hi

I don't know why but the oos camera get really laggy and there is a downgrade in photos quality and in the videos, specially in the videos.

I hope someone has this same problem too and Oneplus quickly resolve it

14. Auzzya
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2020

Auzzya , Feb 6, 2020 :
    call disconnect definitely takes a while to show even after the call has been actually disconnected
    also idk if its a problem with the notification shade or just related to whatsapp... but when i try to delete even a small chat in whatsapp, it takes a short while, the notification shade shows 'deleting messages' for a few seconds, which wasnt the case earlier, it never took that much time in the previous versions of oxygen os, dont know if its the os ui issue or a whatsapp issue
    also... videos dont play from the gallery when I'm on a call

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020

15. Eloro_gold
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

Eloro_gold , via OnePlus 5T , Feb 7, 2020 :
    after I disconnect the call it will take 5 seconds to disconnect and notification still on for that. any idea about this. I'm using OnePlus 5T

16. kishor_d91
    Eclair Feb 7, 2020

kishor_d91 , via OnePlus 5T , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Hi Guys,

I'm facing a weird bug even when I lower the volume / mute it using my volume rocker button, the phone still plays song / videos at higher (usual) volume level.

Means no change in volume level even after reducing it even in settings app.

Any suggestions please. This is happening after updating it to the latest version.

Regards,
    Kishor
    1581056336039.jpg

17. DogeAlpha
    Honeycomb Feb 7, 2020

DogeAlpha , Feb 7, 2020 :
    That's unfortunate. Try sending a bug report. I sent one recently and they concluded the software was fine, so it was a hardware issue (i cleared my usb port myself and got my issue fixed)

Closed beta is finished. Open beta is finished. Literally no one to test stability of the update. I agree, it is crazy. We have to get used to these type of updates until we get android 10 and hope they will fix most of the major bugs ( in the end)
    We should have some version of android 10 in April with a stable (that is more or less bug free) in May/June

HTCMario and Thebosonsword like this.
  18. V1526253157035
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

V1526253157035 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    phone is unbearable now. laggy.
    SMS now also says failed.
    Calls taking a while to hang up. battery i can't get a day out of.
    I have reported bug.
    can anyone recommend another phone or can I revert to a different os.

also playing music I stop it and it plays for few seconds more.
    crazy. I loved this phone.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020

HTCMario likes this.
  19. Manish.kala
    Eclair Feb 7, 2020

HTCMario likes this.
  20. ninja123456 , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Feb 7, 2020 :
    did you once think that you are the first to report this issue or you just went ahead without thinking that you might spam while doing so?

rasulkhan7 likes this.