OxygenOS 9.0.11 OTA for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T

1. avigade
    Donut Apr 6, 2020

avigade , Apr 6, 2020 :
    help? definitely not yours when you didn't get on the reply that i gave for a quoted msg by the guy Start. he had to move to a custom rom when due to the lack.of fluidity that the OP is providing when it comes to frame drops. obviously you wont get it as ppl like us are tired of hearing fixes like factory resets, clear caches, apps beings used. there are many great things that OP provides with their updates but this frame drop issue just kills me everytime.

2. avigade
    Donut Apr 6, 2020

avigade , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Just give up dude. you just can't help. find someone else to stick your finger into. Also do reply on this as "Not a Oneplus issue" may be that will detoxify you.

3. H1519548376884
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2020

H1519548376884 , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 6, 2020 :
    I don't know why and I don't know If is it only me,
    but after the update I noticed that the clock lagging behind by 5 to 7 minutes even when the auto time update is on.
    I need to turn off and on the auto time update setting to get the correct time.
    this is happening frequently now a days.

getmetejas likes this.
  4. thecoolestwavee
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

5. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Apr 7, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Apr 7, 2020 :
    There isn't any dates. The window is in Q2 and it is ready when it is ready ™.

thecoolestwavee likes this.
  6. getmetejas
    Eclair Apr 7, 2020

getmetejas , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    same with me don't know what to do ?

7. Shakil Ansari
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

8. nijilnirmal
    Donut Apr 7, 2020

nijilnirmal , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Try turning on disable HW overlay in developer settings. I haven't experienced any frame drops after that. Also haven't noticed any significant drop in battery life either. Just that you'll have to enable it manually everytime you restart your device.
    1586244464249.jpg

avigade likes this.
  9. avigade
    Donut Apr 7, 2020

avigade , Apr 7, 2020 :
    sure, will give it a try.

10. Q1532502274128
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2020

Q1532502274128 , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 7, 2020 :
    you can download it from oxygen updater app from playstore

11. markini
    Nougat Apr 7, 2020

Shakil Ansari likes this.
  12. F_Jorrin_Knollema_BMMt
    Froyo Apr 7, 2020

F_Jorrin_Knollema_BMMt , Apr 7, 2020 :
    I'm getting so sick and tired of all these buggy releases, now again with the Google app...
    I loved my 5t but I can assure you my next phone won't be a OnePlus.
    now with the increasing price of the OnePlus 8 I might as well be going with a Pixel or a iPhone, at least those phones are stable and up to date. like with all these Chinese phones right now the price keep getting higher and higher and it is just not good anymore for what you are paying.

13. nick_k
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2020

nick_k , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Strangely every Google app update, requires reset data of the app, to work. Does anyone else experience this ?

14. paulomodesto
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2020

paulomodesto , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Me to, OP5T is definitely my first and my last OnePlus device.
    Gonna start looking for mid-range competition, they will give me a good experience of use and I can switch it every 2 years without making a hole in my wallet.
    Just wanted to see how my OP5T will handle with Android 10 and when battery or Smartphone die will switch other brand mid-range capable Smartphone.

My Google app since it broken, have two updates and still force close.
    I'm not resetting any data from Google app, is it required to bring Google app back to life?

Omar5T and Mohta.am like this.
  15. nick_k
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2020

nick_k , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Yes, you have to delete app data of the Google app, to regain functionality.

paulomodesto likes this.
  16. F_Jorrin_Knollema_BMMt
    Froyo Apr 7, 2020

F_Jorrin_Knollema_BMMt , Apr 7, 2020 :
    yeah that's a good idea man, the mid-range market is really good now. But still if somebody buys a premium device you expect premium on all aspects of the phone that includes software and it seems like you can only get that with a Pixel and a iPhone nowadays.

17. paulomodesto
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2020

paulomodesto , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 8, 2020 :
    Gotta be kidding me?

I did it and it worked, but few hours late, it's again forcing close.
    I'm very, very, very tired of this, with no other Smartphone brand this happens, Google and OnePlus what's matter with you guys?
    The principal app of Google, in a smartphone with Google OS and it don't works, it's ridiculous, if this only happen to me, but no, and the worst, this wasn't the first time this happened, so, they made a mistake, then they fixed, and now they've done same mistake!

18. CaioRod
    Donut Apr 8, 2020

CaioRod , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 8, 2020 :
    I'll never buy a OnePlus device again, my cell phone is shutting down without warning, literally out of nowhere, sometimes 3 times in a row.I ask for help in Feedback, they ask me to send a printscreen, how can I send a printscreen of the cell phone erasing? wtf. In short, I can no longer trust the device, as I can be harmed, whether playing competitive games, bank applications, transactions, work, etc. (this problem started from the update, I have already reinstalled the ROM, factory reset, cleaned the Cache, tried to calibrate the battery, and nothing resolves).

19. manishdd
    Donut Apr 8, 2020

manishdd , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 8, 2020 :
    The call dialer is still buggy, the app hangs when dialing almost 50% of time. Sometimes there is no option but to restart the phone.

20. Omar5T
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2020