OxygenOS 9.0.12 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. ngydat
    KitKat Mar 28, 2019

ngydat , Mar 28, 2019 :
    T-mobile is responsible for the delivery of the updates in your case.

ironass and MikeCheq like this.
  2. ironass
    Lollipop Mar 28, 2019

ironass , Mar 28, 2019 :
    ... and you never will as the T-Mobile (USA) carrier minority variant has its own ersatz version of the global model's firmware that is controlled by T-Mobile (USA). ;)

3. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2019

4. MikeCheq
    Donut Mar 28, 2019

MikeCheq , Mar 28, 2019 :
    Well that sucks.

ironass likes this.
  5. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2019

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019

6. ngydat
    KitKat Mar 28, 2019

7. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2019

8. ironass
    Lollipop Mar 28, 2019

MikeCheq likes this.
  9. MikeCheq
    Donut Mar 28, 2019

ironass likes this.
  10. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 29, 2019

F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Is it me or are a ton of posts negative towards OnePlus bc "The feature I wanted isn't in this update even though OnePlus doesn't NEED to provide constant open betas. REEEEEEEEEE!" If you have a bug issue or a problem with a feature, post it. If you're going to complain because you're bordering on being a snowflake, don't. The amount of complaints over something people want that wasn't included are hilariously high.

For the sake of joining the people that appreciate your work OnePlus, thanks for what you do.

Some_Random_Username likes this.
  11. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2019

sir1jaguar , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Tell us what they did, that's very good and 1st in the market.

WE are waiting!

Thanks

12. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "tell us what they did.". Read through the thread and look at all of the negative posts bc someone wanted this or that and it wasn't included in the beta release.

13. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2019

BECAUSE those people already told OnePlus weeks/months ago to ADD this and that in their BETA testing, but it wasn't added by them.

It's like they DO NOT listen!

That's the consensus of what I'm reading for many weeks now, even in other forums...

Thank you...

14. Kytharsis
    Nougat Mar 29, 2019

Kytharsis , Mar 29, 2019 :
    No use arguing, really.

F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI likes this.
  15. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

sir1jaguar

You missed the entire point of my post. On top of that you actually proved my point. High five lol.

You do understand OnePlus takes suggestions and don't have to do what the forums tell them to do, right?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019

16. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

17. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2019

F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

You missed the entire point of my post. On top of that you actual proved my point. High five lol.

You do understand OnePlus takes suggestions and don't have to do what the forums tell them to do, right?​

"Takes suggestions"

Since when?!?

Even you will call them in 1800 no., send an email, directly contact them, etc............................ I've never even seen ONCE that they ADDED the SUGGESTIONS that people want/need/like.

It's always the other way around (means, whatever they like).

They been told MILLION TIMES just to use Google/Android Message as their Native Messaging app since 2017, as it will be more compatible to many carriers, manufacturers, etc.. in the coming years, as Google is pouring money & energy to it.

BUT still they DIDN'T LISTEN!

YOU want more SUGGESTIONS, they never did, that majority of people think that's better and more productive?

I'm here for people to wake up, that for many months (or years), OnePlus is NOT the one they think will LISTEN to them.

They are stubborn like a 100 year old man, especially their CEO.

I know because I knew someone who formerly work with them and he's now working in Texas as Software Engineer..

Now y'all know?

Have a great day/night...

18. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

After this post I am done with this back and forth. The suggestions they implemented from us on top of OnePlus dev's work is why we have the 6T and every previous device. The 6T(in my opinion) has the best battery life and performance out of any device out there. Just because people suggest something doesn't mean they have to include it. We're actually lucky OnePlus even offers open betas regularly to begin with. They take suggestions that they think will make their device better. They don't have to add every suggestion. If you're that angry about how OnePlus handles their software beta releases, buy a different device. My post was positive to OnePlus bc I keep seeing complaints over features some want and don't get. Enjoy your device. It's one of the best out there.

Sorry for the novel I posted everyone lol.

Have a good night/day also [e]1f60a[/e]

MercyKiller69 and ironass like this.
  19. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2019

F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

After this post I am done with this back and forth. The suggestions they implemented from us on top of OnePlus dev's work is why we have the 6T and every previous device. The 6T(in my opinion) has the best battery life and performance out of any device out there. Just because people suggest something doesn't mean they have to include it. We're actually lucky OnePlus even offers open betas regularly to begin with. They take suggestions that they think will make their device better. They don't have to add every suggestion. If you're that angry about how OnePlus handles their software beta releases, buy a different device. My post was positive to OnePlus bc I keep seeing complaints over features some want and don't get. Enjoy your device. It's one of the best out there.

Sorry for the novel I posted everyone lol.

Have a good night/day also [e]1f60a[/e]​

Actually, for the record,

MAJORITY of the suggestions since they started their OnePlus phone, wasn't included in every release of their hardware & software.

ALL those hardware deletion & not adding it (like NFC - then they brought it back because they have to, 3.5mm jack, wireless charging, MicroSD card slot, stereo speakers & many more) makes people mad and rethink their buying power.

And all those things/stuff they are adding are already in many smartphones now.

They are NOT into making you really happy but to make MORE money, that's why they don't add those features and services, NOT because it's not important BUT to spend less for the manufacturing, AND they still HIKED UP prices.

"I followed their pricing and hardware iteration and I see the pattern of taking off lots of hardware features then make the prices more expensive, then they want you to believe that's NOT important and whatnot."

Then people (like you), that's easily brainwashed by them, eats their alibis.

Rather than for them to ADD more features & services (hardware & software), they are eradicating them BUT charging more money per new releases.

That's because of people who are stupid enough NOT to get their strategy.

I do, as I have people around me who are working with smartphone companies & former engineer from OnePlus.

Wake up, people!

God bless y'all

G1542828796976 likes this.
  20. W1542475783316
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

W1542475783316 , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Pixle phone already support Vodafone Lte network in India but OnePlus 6t does not support Vodafone Lte network till date hardware software same between but 6t Google stock camera app not able actual support