OxygenOS 9.0.12 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2019

sir1jaguar , Apr 1, 2019 :
    Who said that the S7 got the LAST official update for March?

Many people categorically said: It's more than 3 years old and still it keeps getting Monthly Security Update, even with T-Mobile USA.

But freaking OnePlus 6T that was officially launched only last November 1, 2018 (that most people got theirs in the last week of November till December), still stuck in January Security Update.
    Yes, it has Android P, BECAUSE it was released only in the market 4 months ago!

Whatever spins you will do, OnePlus is super slow & have shitty engineers that cannot fix TONS of problems, all these people experience EVERYDAY.

BUT fanboys/fangirls will say: "Ohhh, I don't have any problem with my phone."

Let's cut the BS, your OnePlus never truly care about you, but your money!

Now you get it?!?

Have a great day!

G1542828796976 likes this.
  2. Deactivated User
    Apr 1, 2019

Auristic, B_Wrath and ironass like this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Apr 1, 2019

Auristic likes this.
  4. nickpsil
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2019

nickpsil , Apr 1, 2019 :
    now i guess it is 3 months old ....... This coming from a Pixel phone
    1554152832152.jpg

5. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2019

Only stupid fanboys/fangirls of OnePlus think that way, to always hide the FACTS then try to squash every problems (small or big) of everyone that telling the truth.

You and others who keep on popping out, always defend OnePlus saying: 'ohhh, only you experience that, ohhh just factory reset it, ohhh mine is perfectly fine, etc.... "

Rather to help and give more clearness on whatever their problem is, y'all like zombies that doesn't care.

"It's hard to FIX stupids"

Thanks

Hristo Tsekov likes this.
  6. Deactivated User
    Apr 1, 2019

MercyKiller69, Auristic and ade0410 like this.
  7. C1523735474634
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2019

8. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2019

Who gave you the RIGHT & TRUE INFORMATION that "MOST" of the problems, is because of the users themselves?

Don't you know that 99% of people who goes to forums, tech sites, etc.... are NOT new or stupid when it comes to electronic devices!

MAJORITY of people who buys Galaxies & iPhones doesn't even know what we are talking about here.

What they know is, to text, call, check social network, surf the internet & taking photos/videos.

Then when they have problem/problems with their devices, they will just call their carrier, the store to where they bought it, etc... but NOT in a forum like this.

To make the long story short, people who come here is NOT mostly stupid when it comes to phones, so they already checked their settings, they researched it online, even watched YouTube, etc.....

So, it's SOME but NOT most!

Get it!?!

Yatin_Asri likes this.
  9. sir1jaguar
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2019

By the way,

YOU want "CONCRETE ARGUMENTS", since November 1, 2018 of OnePlus 6T (Global & T-Mobile version), to what we bought before?

Now, I still have the 6T from T-Mobile as I sold already the Global one.

There's TONS of problems in T-Mobile forums, about shitty calling quality, Google Play that doesn't work before, Contacts crashing, Bluetooth connection is unstable, delayed updates, etc.................

And that's the FACT!

But for you, those are NOT facts, because in your own world, it's "perfectly fine".

We get it, that you and the fanboys/fangirls have perfect OnePlus devices, even it's NOT!

WE now know that y'all never care about other experiences, as what important is, yourselves...

Thank you for letting us know, that y'all are hopeless cases.

Have a great day

Yatin_Asri likes this.
  10. Deactivated User
    Apr 2, 2019

Auristic likes this.
  11. ArtuCer
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2019

12. cyberman_5145
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2019

cyberman_5145 , Apr 2, 2019 :
    1554180364299.jpg

1554180364318.jpg

hi I need some help to understand this. I have # OnePlus 6 devices. both bought in India.

One device is running 9.0.3 and has an OTA update for 143MB while the other device running 9.0.2 shows same OTA for 188 MB.

I had flash 143MB update before I rolled back to 9.0.2 and noticed heating and battery drain issues. is it possible for any community member / expert to help me with some advice which package is better or if they both are same.

I am using home WiFi and no vpn to download these packages from elsewhere.

any advice, input is highly appreciated. cheers

13. reylimo
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2019

reylimo , Apr 2, 2019 :
    Want a Pixel-like support? buy a pixel.

Enjoy life, there are many good things than OTAs

MercyKiller69 and ArtuCer like this.
  14. Playa82
    Eclair Apr 2, 2019

Playa82 , Apr 2, 2019 :
    hi guys. i dont get any push notification when i use gmail for my other imap account. is this a bug ? with bluemail it works fine.

15. JAGADISH BHATTA
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2019

JAGADISH BHATTA , Apr 2, 2019 :
    Don't update your device to 9.0.4 this has google play services battery drain stay in 9.0.3

Yatin_Asri likes this.
  16. cyberman_5145
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2019

cyberman_5145 , Apr 2, 2019 :
    thanks Jagdish. I knew about certain issues with this OTA. I'll be careful to not opt for this OTA update for now and hold on ...

robin143 likes this.
  17. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2019

F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI , Apr 2, 2019 :
    When was I attempting to shut you down? You literally commented on a positive post towards a manufacturer after someone noticed people complain too often. Someone disagreed with you. Welcome to the internet. Telling someone they're "brainwashed" bc they happen to like their device and all you want to do is complain... Good look. You initiated this buddy. Not I. Rewind and look at my initial post. Who started ish?

18. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

No way, you're arguing with someone else over a phone they enjoy. I can't believe it.

ironass likes this.
  19. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI

Dude you're entirely too angry lol. It's a phone. CALM. DOWN. A majority of this forum for the passed 3 days have just been you arguing with people.

xcalibre likes this.
  20. Trevor.Hawkes

Trevor.Hawkes , Apr 2, 2019 :
    Thank you for replying.
    Now if people who hold strong feelings for and against the importance of these updates can get into the code, analyse it, then come back to us with a report as to how important or not it is to get updates like this we may be getting somewhere.
    I wonder if most of the people who comment on the importance or not of these updates actually know what they are talking about.

sir1jaguar and xcalibre like this.