OxygenOS 9.0.12 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. robin143 Honeycomb Apr 15, 2019

robin143, Apr 15, 2019 :
    may you don't bother about such issues... hosetly speaking there are issues... many faced same problem which can be seen in different communities....
    i have no time for arguments , just give the update and solve the issue. Report to oneplus before releasing any update , pls ensure no battery draining , no heating issues and no any other bugs .
    thank u

2. KeepTransisting KitKat Apr 15, 2019

KeepTransisting, Apr 15, 2019 :
    You have no time for arguments, yet you constantly sit here arguing......

Kytharsis and bassopt like this.
  3. bassopt Honeycomb Apr 15, 2019

bassopt, Apr 15, 2019 :
    You’re and arrogant little person aren’t you? Lmao

4. Auxqii Honeycomb Apr 15, 2019

Auxqii, Apr 15, 2019 :
    Thumbs up.

5. robin143 Honeycomb Apr 15, 2019

robin143, Apr 15, 2019 :
    Yes..in my leasure time..... It's because of unfair practice to customers from OnePlus

6. robin143 Honeycomb Apr 15, 2019

robin143, Apr 15, 2019 :
    Not always....

7. KeepTransisting KitKat Apr 15, 2019

And yet they're pretty much keeping to their development schedule. The fit people are throwing is absolutely ridiculous.

Kytharsis, Roger.T and ade0410 like this.
  8. dragoscorodeanu Gingerbread Apr 15, 2019

dragoscorodeanu, Apr 15, 2019 :

KeepTransisting

Then you need to accept their development schedule. Simple as that. I'll paste this shit again, just for kicks:

OnePlus puts out official updates every two months or so. The last one was in February. The next one will most likely be this month.

So either be patient or install the beta software that has the later security patches.​

Last update came at the end of December, not February. They aren't following any schedule, they are actively working on OP7 and they simply stopped doing anything for the rest. I hope it isn't true, but that's my sentiment at this point, after patiently waiting for another stable update since then. I don't mind not having another update, as the beta .15 won't bring anything special to the table, but they aren't even bothering moving that to stable either.

LE: oh and there are plenty of bugs in the current build, a lot of them sit open with no answer from the dev team. GO OP!

robin143 likes this.
  9. KeepTransisting KitKat Apr 15, 2019

9.0.12 / 9.0.4 got released in February

10. dragoscorodeanu Gingerbread Apr 15, 2019

Roll out started at the end of December. I know because I installed it then, like I always install updates from them during that time. I guess you point out to when the roll out was globally out for everyone? In that case, you may be right, but in my eyes once it hits just one specific population or country, then the release has commenced. So yeah, it started at the end of Dec/beginning of January. There are 3 months in between, while Huawei already rolled out Android Q in beta. And before you say anything about changing brands, I've been in this boat ever since OP1 and it's hard to think about that, yet.

robin143 and IonutC like this.
  11. ironass KitKat Apr 15, 2019

ironass, Apr 15, 2019 :
    I must correct you dragoscorodeanu

Roll out of stock OxygenOS firmwares, 9.0.12 & 9.0.4, began on the 11th February 2019.

Prior to that was the stock OxygenOS firmware for the 6T, 9.0.11, on the 29th December 2018. This was a Hotfix for the 9.0.10 release of the 20th December 2018.

Kytharsis and dragoscorodeanu like this.
  12. dragoscorodeanu Gingerbread Apr 15, 2019

Thank you for refreshing my memory, dear sir. Nice seeing you again.
    Sorry @KeepTransisting for what I said above, my bad. I seemed to have forgotten/mixed up my updates and dates.

ironass likes this.
  13. Manosri007 Cupcake Apr 15, 2019

14. Erroneus Eclair Apr 15, 2019

Erroneus, Apr 15, 2019 :
    Damn this is sad and disappointing. I picked OnePlus because they used to deliver security updates fast, but now we are more then a quarter of a year behind with security updates and the latest beta updates has been useless updates of apps, which they could have done via the Play Store. My workplace was considering using OnePlus as the recommended phone for 4k+ employees, but that's not going to happen anymore, as it's clear that OnePlus can't live up to former results.

What's worst of all, is the total lack of communication from OnePlus. No information what's going on and why it's suddenly taking them this long. My guess was the Chinese new year, but we are way pass that now. Sad :(

Ashpo likes this.
  15. irfanalinawaz Eclair Apr 16, 2019

16. irfanalinawaz Eclair Apr 16, 2019

17. ironass KitKat Apr 16, 2019

ironass, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Not, "all oneplus phones still running on Android January Security Patch". Been on the March 2019 Android Security patch for a few weeks now on the Open Beta firmware. ;)

[​IMG]

dragoscorodeanu, drl431 and Kytharsis like this.
  18. irfanalinawaz Eclair Apr 16, 2019

irfanalinawaz, Apr 16, 2019 :
    I am talking about sable firmwares not open betas.

19. ironass KitKat Apr 16, 2019

ironass, Apr 16, 2019 :
    So, not, "all", Oneplus phones then? :D

Just the ones that are on the stock, stable, OxygenOS.

Kytharsis likes this.
  20. irfanalinawaz Eclair Apr 16, 2019

irfanalinawaz, Apr 16, 2019 :
    I have two, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 both are on stock, stable and both are still on January Security Patch.

Ashpo likes this.