OxygenOS 9.0.12 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. Ashpo Froyo Apr 16, 2019

Ashpo, Apr 16, 2019 :
    does your crash or freeze (being on the beta version)?

2. ironass KitKat Apr 16, 2019

ironass, Apr 16, 2019 :
    No... never.

Ashpo likes this.
  3. Pacomdta Froyo Apr 16, 2019

Pacomdta, Apr 16, 2019 :
    It must be very difficult to have to spend the whole day defending a company that violates its own promises, and to face because it does not face its users.

Ashpo and robin143 like this.
  4. Pacomdta Froyo Apr 16, 2019

Pacomdta, Apr 16, 2019 :
    No one is going to give an explanation for the delay?

Because nobody says anything?

Ashpo and robin143 like this.
  5. B_Wrath Lollipop Apr 16, 2019

B_Wrath, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Have you read the update schedule?

Kytharsis likes this.
  6. Pacomdta Froyo Apr 16, 2019

Pacomdta, Apr 16, 2019 :
    and the worst thing is that the machacas defend this as if it were theirs

7. B_Wrath Lollipop Apr 16, 2019

B_Wrath, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Is that supposed to make any sense or does it have any relevance to the question I asked?

drl431 and Kytharsis like this.
  8. Auxqii Honeycomb Apr 16, 2019

Auxqii, Apr 16, 2019 :
    I'm not sure if the word "violate" is the right word to describe the situation you mentioned. They didn't do any contract with you nor with any govermant law to violate anything. Indeed, its been over 2 months (I think) since the last stable update, but I want to believe that they will have it released by the end of this week. If not, gg, next week - something might have caused turbulence to their plans, resulting in latency and unbearable whining by customers like you.

As far as ironass is concerned, he isn't defending anything. He replied directly to the other guy (who probably didn't read careful his post), that beta, the current beta firmware has the latest ASP (version March). Sometimes, I feel like I want to grab fipronil (a substance used to immobilize insects via GABA inceptors) and spray it into my eyes - with all this embarrassing position some community members have accross OnePlus.

You seem pretty irritated that you haven't received yet an ETA for the upcoming stable ofw and unfortunately, you'll keep being irritated because they won't give you/me/ us any ETA - that's a fact.

Now, if you feel so insecure with your phone, because you are missing the latest ASP version, you can switch to beta and have it. Public beta is much more refined than closed one. If you'd ask me if I have it.. No, I don't. I won't bother installing it.

9. ArtuCer Gingerbread Apr 16, 2019

ArtuCer, Apr 16, 2019 :
    You are lucky

10. reylimo Gingerbread Apr 16, 2019

SanderBos likes this.
  11. G_Luc_Haas_DVWl Gingerbread Apr 16, 2019

G_Luc_Haas_DVWl, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Niice,

I guess this is the update we will get soon on stable OTA. Cant believe they will put out an update with march patch, that would be a joke.
    But really... i think i might join Open Beta Program, really a huge difference when it comes to updates.

Just hoping there will not be any major bugs

12. SanderBos Eclair Apr 16, 2019

SanderBos, Apr 16, 2019 :
    You are being sarcastic, but this obsessed guy loves this news!!
    The beta 15 thread is indeed showing news of a new beta coming, with the April security update in it! Yes!! Because this should mean that the next stable will be on April too.

(unless... they are about to launch a stable based on the previous beta, but for now I am happy/ hopeful)

13. sreeharitkd Cupcake Apr 16, 2019

14. Pacomdta Froyo Apr 16, 2019

Pacomdta, Apr 16, 2019 :
    There is no contract but for some people our word is worth the same as a contract, I see that for you not. I do not cry for not having an update, "I protest" for a breach of speech. Do you charge a lot for attacking the demanding user and defending the company?

15. Pacomdta Froyo Apr 16, 2019

Pacomdta, Apr 16, 2019 :
    The psychological projection is a mechanism of mental defense through which a person attributes to others, feelings, thoughts or impulses of their own that deny or are unacceptable to themselves.

Ashpo and reylimo like this.
  16. TheMadKing Froyo Apr 16, 2019

TheMadKing, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Saying that all OnePlus phones are on January is indeed a mistake. But users shouldn't have to install betas just to get the latest security patch. I expect at the very least that the bimonthly stable updates launch with their month's security patch - not like last time when the February launched update came with the January patch.

17. reylimo Gingerbread Apr 16, 2019

reylimo, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Nice try :)

18. Auxqii Honeycomb Apr 16, 2019

Auxqii, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Lol.

19. YupRock Cupcake Apr 16, 2019

20. robin143 Honeycomb Apr 16, 2019

robin143, Apr 16, 2019 :
    Today they released beta instead of stable... They are mocking us

D1542836311701 and SokolVV90 like this.