OxygenOS 9.0.12 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. chorlav Froyo Apr 20, 2019

chorlav, Apr 20, 2019 :

G_Luc_Haas_DVWl

yes, u saw that to.. to many bad comments about the dissapointing update? lol​

only four bad comment and they erase the tread

2. G_Luc_Haas_DVWl Gingerbread Apr 20, 2019

3. G_Luc_Haas_DVWl Gingerbread Apr 20, 2019

G_Luc_Haas_DVWl, Apr 20, 2019 :
    was an ironic conment... i think there could be problems with the update... not sure.

4. chorlav Froyo Apr 20, 2019

G_Luc_Haas_DVWl likes this.
  5. Xnatty Honeycomb Apr 20, 2019

Xnatty, Apr 20, 2019 :
    imagine being hyped with all the beta's just to end up getting fixes and new security patch lol

6. Leonhard Scheiber Froyo Apr 20, 2019

7. N1540573309287 Cupcake Apr 20, 2019

8. 19Rob74 Cupcake Apr 20, 2019

9. Leonhard Scheiber Froyo Apr 20, 2019

Leonhard Scheiber, Apr 20, 2019 :
    I used the betas on my OP3T. Until they decided to end the beta program for the device and I realized going back to stable required wiping my phone and starting over from scratch.
    I feel like I have been played twice by OP already, with my OP2 and OPX. Since things seemed to have gotten better with the OP3T with updates still coming I decided to give them another chance and get the 6 but that has proven to be a poor decision as we can see now. Security patch Jan or even March is just sad. Seems like I'll have to go Lineage to have an up to date phone...

10. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Apr 20, 2019

dsmonteiro, Apr 20, 2019 :
    No need to jump into conclusions. Thread was pulled because there was a typo with the changelog that needs fixing and the update was slightly delayed. As soon as the update starts the rollout again, which won't take long, the thread will go live again.

drl431, Funk Wizard, ade0410 and 3 others like this.
  11. Xnatty Honeycomb Apr 20, 2019

Xnatty, Apr 20, 2019 :
    do you really think after waiting for 2+ months for something new, getting security patch + system stability is ethically motivating move? surely it was removed due to typo but except more rage in the comments soon!

12. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Whatever Oneplus gives you have to take it if it is 2 months or 3 months more at least we have the speed which we need, I do not care about Security Patch, I believe in good speed and good battery life so if you do not believe then change your handset no problems in that understood.

13. marlox Honeycomb Apr 20, 2019

marlox, Apr 20, 2019 :
    1555753575057.jpg
    March security patch for 6/6T is finally there. The pressure helped seemingly.

14. JelleZon KitKat Apr 20, 2019

15. bhargavkukadiya Froyo Apr 20, 2019

16. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Apr 20, 2019

People were complaining about bugs and security patches. Update is released that addresses bugs and security patches. People complain about not having new features.

I understand that there are more exciting things than security and stability, but the focus of a software experience must, first and foremost, be that.

If you want to test new features ahead of everyone else, beta builds are the way to go. Testing new features and making sure they work under all scenarios takes time.

ironass and ade0410 like this.
  17. Xnatty Honeycomb Apr 20, 2019

Xnatty, Apr 20, 2019 :
    lmao telling me to change my HaNdSET after spending 500+$ (USA btw) is not a move no one will do even if u say it 100x, surely they have speed, but if u realize how they have the speed, it's because the phone is plain empty so nothing makes it laggy, battery you said, idk I think u saw the Thread about how the battery isn't lasting much, so all I can say is I can't argue with a fan boy, you will just see the comments when the new update rolls ;) good luck proving most of the community to change HaNdSeTs

18. marlox Honeycomb Apr 20, 2019

marlox, Apr 20, 2019 :
    I am in Germany :)

19. Xnatty Honeycomb Apr 20, 2019

Xnatty, Apr 20, 2019 :
    I understand, it's just the expectation and what we got was not at the same level, still I'm not complaining here, I'm just saying people will rage because of all the beta release were hyping them to expect something this month, still thanks for the reply!

Staticx and dsmonteiro like this.
  20. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Apr 20, 2019

I understand the feeling, just trying to explain the logic behind it.

As an example, if you decide to be on the Windows Insider Program, depending on the track you choose, you are sometimes more than 3 months ahead of the regular build.

Xnatty likes this.