ade0410 likes this.
  2. aziim
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2019

aziim , Apr 30, 2019 :
    Im having this also

3. ngydat
    KitKat Apr 30, 2019

ngydat , Apr 30, 2019 :
    I don't know what you're talking about but what prevented you from asking first about those nice & extra features before buying the phone (especially since it's apparently your first One Plus phone) ?

HK_Axal and ade0410 like this.
  4. massek
    Froyo Apr 30, 2019

massek , Apr 30, 2019 :
    What the fcuk with this rom... App all the time freezes, lags... Battery very poor...

5. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 30, 2019

Trevor.Hawkes , Apr 30, 2019 :
    Did you have a OnePlus 1. If so it had a different operating system to the rest of OnePlus mobiles.
    After the 1+1 the original supplier of software to OnePlus stopped supplying it.
    OnePlus then created their own operating system. Very different but not necessarily better.

6. shadab147
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2019

shadab147 , Apr 30, 2019 :
    oneplus forget their former cosumer and beta upadate are very slow and having a lot of bugs.....

great job...
    never sattle

Plohm08 likes this.
  7. T1526036541718
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2019

T1526036541718 , Apr 30, 2019 :
    Hi
    I purchased OnePlus 6T one month back and it is continuously hanging even after installing new software updates while connection in second call from ongoing call. all I need to do is RESTART frocefully to make it work.

pls help to resolve the matter at the earliest

thanks
    pradeep

8. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 30, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2019 :
    At least try to make sense even if you want to rant.

9. shadab147
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2019

10. ngydat
    KitKat Apr 30, 2019

ngydat , Apr 30, 2019 :
    And posting several times about it in the same day won't change anything, I'm afraid. I can understand customers being frustrated for some reason but repeating the same thing, that's just spamming.

Sun90 and ironass like this.
  11. Xnatty
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2019

Xnatty , Apr 30, 2019 :
    lollipop+ roles or level, idk idc I don't waste my time In this app defending OnePlus like them. I have a life...so yeah they have completely sold their souls to OnePlus at this point, heck they even say "OnePlus can't give features on every update, and rant on my fellow users" when the last update was a.. lmao.. when it was a security patch and deep integration with duo.. ahahahha. I'm done at this point, lollipop+ users everybody :clap, clap: they know everything. ahahhaah

12. Trevor.Hawkes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 30, 2019

Trevor.Hawkes , Apr 30, 2019 :
    Can you explain what a lollipop+ user is. Thank you.

13. Xnatty
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2019

Xnatty , Apr 30, 2019 :

Trevor.Hawkes

Can you explain what a lollipop+ user is. Thank you.​

1556637619146.jpg
    urs is ice cream so basically a long user of OnePlus, and the most people who argue in this thread in favor of OnePlus. it's found on their profiles, u advance with ur interaction with the app. so most of them just reply as much as they can just so they can be promoted to a greater "badge" not even useful "badge"

14. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 30, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2019 :
    You'd be surprised how well balanced most of the so called lollipop+ users are. You haven't been around the forum when they were ripping apart oneplus when they did shady stuff. You don't know the level of effort they have put in shaping the OS the way it is (I don't include myself in this, I'm more of a newbie here than most of them).

Of course, with that level experience, they are bound to understand when an update doesn't have a new feature. Most of the features are here because they helped develop it. And with so much contributed to the OS, it will be irritating for anyone when once a thriving forum of intelligence and knowledge sharing is reduced to stupid "where update", "useless updates" threads.

So, before you blame them of being shills or spammers, do a proper read on how they have contributed here. If their intend was to spam, they would have been having posts counting in lakhs seeing that they are here since the beginning of the forum.

Also, when you see their profiles, see the number of best answers each one of them has given. Of course, this number is bound to be very less because, no new user knows how to mark an answer as best answer because most of them use the useless community app.

So again, please refrain from talking bad about them.

drl431 and ironass like this.
  15. Xnatty
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2019

Xnatty , Apr 30, 2019 :
    I'm not talking about them, I even have a respect for you which I have stated on my previous replay
    1556638655306.jpg
    I'm simply talking about people like kytharis

16. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Apr 30, 2019

B_Wrath , Apr 30, 2019 :
    Thanks for the respect. I didn't read the post.

Anyways,
    @Kytharsis is one of the most helpful persons you'll find around here and one of the most knowledgeable ones. Any human being is bound to get frustrated and irritated by the constant nonsense which is happening here. Even I snap most of the time.

It has been ages since there was a meaningful discussion in any update thread. You tell me. Out of the 128 pages, 20 posts each, how many meaning posts have been created in this very thread? How of the people who post "useless updates" have contributed positively to the thread? We can answer properly the first couple of times, but as the same nonsense is repeated over and over again, even you will answer like this.

The output will always be proportional to the input. Remember that.

Kytharsis, drl431 and ironass like this.
  17. Erdal_Kelleci
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2019

Erdal_Kelleci , Apr 30, 2019 :
    the update isn't good work. you have to fix that. I am talaking for Oneplus 6. I playing pubg, after 2 game, phone is going to be like fire. It wasnt lile this at old version of oxygen os. So maybe you doing iphone's old phone strategi. Always buy new one?? Battery performance is awfull, game performance is same. I hope someone see this problems and fix these.

18. tushar.gaikwad
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2019

tushar.gaikwad , Apr 30, 2019 :
    I also play Pubg, but don't have those issues. Something is causing it to heat up more than usual.

check for any rogue applications that may be running in the background. Use Greenify to check and see what's running and close them if needed.

19. Jan De Clercq
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2019

Jan De Clercq , Apr 30, 2019 :
    Hello,

I don't know what happened but the previous update made Wi-Fi connection WAY better. With the latest update this is back really bad. What happened?

Greets Jan

20. A1550387522048
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2019

A1550387522048 , Apr 30, 2019 :
    Thank you développer team. This OTA update solved all problems on my OP6 as close as talked and notified a few times here. 9.0.5 told me what about the priority of OnePlus and its important way to look to the custom satisfied.. Thank you once more..