OxygenOS 9.0.13 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.5 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. shubham.love6096
    Donut Apr 20, 2019

Santoshtheone likes this.
  2. Command71
    Froyo Apr 20, 2019

Command71 , Apr 20, 2019 :
    Good, I think it's a lie that op does this. 1. Leave your brand's cell phones with two months without updating the security patch. Learn from Xiaomi that the beta is open and every Friday has bug fixes, and its stable every month has its patch every month, I come from xiaomi and cleo that I'm going again to Xiaomi

Santoshtheone likes this.
  3. Susovon
    Froyo Apr 20, 2019

Susovon , Apr 20, 2019 :
    This update is not acceptable from One plus team. After 2 months just general fixes and security update for March.

If you are making the users wait for 2 months then you should have taken 1 month more and given a better one rather just an old security patch and general fixes.

Users are loyal to One plus because of better updates in timely manner which improves the user experience and creates the impression that One plus listen to the users. I am a new user of One plus after listening to user experience and satisfaction in the past. However at present it is a bit different which I am experiencing with 6T.

When One plus is rolling out an update, the users expect something more than just a security patch and general fixes because they have the trust and faith on One plus. So I will request One plus to do the needful, to keep the faith and trust of the users with them in future.

4. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus , Apr 20, 2019 :
    Might need a hand with the software for the Ram Management and dirty as the bed mess are :p

5. matt_ccre
    Eclair Apr 20, 2019

matt_ccre , Apr 20, 2019 :
    I have been a Samsung customer SINCE the S3... also had an S6... FYI

6. SergiuXro
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2019

SergiuXro , Apr 20, 2019 :
    @matt_ccre i don't know why you keep defending OnePlus..

If at least with the delay oneplus delivered more than an 1 month old patch...
    Speaking about quality, I bet they didn't fix nor care to fix the intermittent animation glitch when closing an app. Nor the smoothness that was killed with android pie (intermittent). Available on all their devices (tested with oneplus 5, 5t, 6t).

Hopefully pixel gets more than 4gb of ram and will gladly ditch OnePlus. Tired of their marketing too.

tr3b0r and Santoshtheone like this.
  7. muharrem1961
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2019

M1530575643461 likes this.
  8. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2019

Kytharsis , Apr 20, 2019 :
    Who exactly? I'm not ashamed, personally.

9. Santoshtheone
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2019

Santoshtheone , Apr 20, 2019 :
    Finally lost hope with OnePlus software updates because no video enhancer feature has come since last few beta updates.. I was eagerly waiting for the video enhancer update and camera updates...

Vicky jujar and Susovon like this.
  10. Command71
    Froyo Apr 20, 2019

I'm with you at that point that the bosses do not see what the user thinks

tr3b0r and amitdate like this.
  11. bassopt
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2019

bassopt , Apr 20, 2019 :

Forum moderators read the posts, not OnePlus or their development team. Your posts were deleted because most likely someone reported you!

ravisoren007 likes this.
  12. Command71
    Froyo Apr 20, 2019

good for me I am the first to give you a hand in improving the whole system .haci oneplus call me that I help you. and you will see what change does, the system, seriamo the best 2 in the world in cell phones

13. matt_ccre
    Eclair Apr 20, 2019

matt_ccre , Apr 20, 2019 :
    I am simply providing a realistic perspective based on experience since the constant whining is detracting from the positive community experience that was what partially drew me to OnePlus originally.

Once again, if waiting a bit longer SO BAD, sell your phone instead of complaining and be happier for it.

If there were real urgent security patches that were fixing serious issues, I'm pretty sure they would have been pushed out quickly already. So alas, the argument about update frequency is for arguably insignificant fixes.

Feature updates excluded - they are not guaranteed to be monthly. And beta is beta, very different than production software.

drl431, Kytharsis and kaihp like this.
  14. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2019

Well i like the stuff which Xiaomi throws in the market it is just that not everything is perfect, if it would be based on the Mighty Vanilla Stock like Oneplus Oxygen OS then I would have taken home Mi 9 today but its all about the software and you how everything goes.

15. Susovon
    Froyo Apr 20, 2019

Susovon , Apr 20, 2019 :
    There are several issues I am facing at present as there is no proper update. There is issues with the Camera app, battery, and auto brightness.

I earlier posted regarding the update and the post was closed stating the update will be released soon. I was fine with that.

However with this update not only I but all other users are not at all fine. I became a One plus user last year with 6T because of its unique features,updates, hardware capabilities, and user experience, feedbacks.

One plus I came to you with some expectations and belief. Try to do something about your user experience and satisfaction so that not only I but all of your users gets the same experience and satisfaction as it was in past.

16. DARTH 007
    KitKat Apr 20, 2019

DARTH 007 , Apr 20, 2019 :
    just updated to the latest.
    I fail to see and understand what bug fixes and improvements is OnePlus talking about.

tr3b0r, Susovon and Santoshtheone like this.
  17. khaled.20
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2019

18. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2019

See lagging and Performance issues and battery performance, it is no secret Oneplus is trying to fix these issues when Android Pie was released on Oneplus smartphones.

19. DARTH 007
    KitKat Apr 20, 2019

a fanboy reported and the mod deleted.
    have seen it happening before.

20. DARTH 007
    KitKat Apr 20, 2019

you mean to say battery performance has improved
    they haven't mentioned it anywhere