OxygenOS 9.0.13 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.5 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. drl431
    KitKat Apr 21, 2019

drl431 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    True, there probably wont be an Android 9.1 or features coming from Google.
    But OnePlus does have some features cooking in Open Beta.
    And Android Q will be coming late(r) this year for the OP6/T.

2. canukistan
    Donut Apr 21, 2019

canukistan , Apr 21, 2019 :
    So forgive me for asking but how does one actually make use of the now integrated feedback that is supposed to be in the Community Forum Application? I'm not the first to be asking this, and I won't be the last until an answer is published!!

Ashpo likes this.
  3. haks85
    Froyo Apr 21, 2019

haks85 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Couldn't stop laughing reading the changelog. How can it be called an update when everything in the update is outdated.

4. amitdate
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

amitdate , Apr 21, 2019 :
    That would have let down their promise for security patch update every 2 months. They can me challenged legally for that. Hence no April patch

tr3b0r and MachoRambo like this.
  5. dragoscorodeanu
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

dragoscorodeanu , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Something like this

1555810042729.jpg

6. techysandy
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

techysandy , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Thank you for pushing the update specifically the security patch [e]1f60a[/e]
    1555810332619.jpg
    Thanks again,
    Techysandy

Kytharsis likes this.
  7. canukistan
    Donut Apr 21, 2019

dragoscorodeanu likes this.
  8. amitdate
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

amitdate , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Exactly. So maybe it's time to give a feedback from the so called new feature they have a added in this update

9. anyrude
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

anyrude , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Pull the other one

10. MNicholas
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

11. donofhalo
    Donut Apr 21, 2019

donofhalo , Apr 21, 2019 :
    I don't see the ZRAM listing on mine.
    1555811206609.jpg

ironass likes this.
  12. binu678
    Froyo Apr 21, 2019

binu678 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Big shame for OnePlus and non sense moderator

tr3b0r and dragoscorodeanu like this.
  13. G_XJonathanX_co
    Froyo Apr 21, 2019

ironass and donofhalo like this.
  14. VaibhavAMido
    Eclair Apr 21, 2019

VaibhavAMido , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Get your priorities right OnePlus! Highly disappointed in you. March security patch on April 21st? You say 3 stages take 15-20 days but still you're giving March update in the month of April. What kind of development is this?

Samsung is providing April patch to Note 8 and here you're. You can't even maintain your 2 current devices. Your development team needs some improvement in terms of size and speed.

After 3 months, you're just pushing general bug fixes and miscellaneous changes. I bet there's nothing else than security patch.

With each passing day, OnePlus fails to amuse me. With this rate, I certainly won't buy and recommend OnePlus to anyone. Get your job done in right way!

15. F_Omar_A._Castillo_Casta
    Donut Apr 21, 2019

danycmoi likes this.
  16. bassopt
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2019

bassopt , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Forum moderators are here to moderate , most of them are not even paid. Even if they were interested in it I seriously doubt OnePlus would care about their opinion or reports.

17. ironass
    KitKat Apr 21, 2019

ironass , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Thanks. Just as well that this test feature hasn't been incorporated from the Open Beta test firmware as it has been causing lags and battery drain on the last 3 Open Betas that it has featured on so far. Those who can, have been disabling it. See, here.

drl431 likes this.
  18. G_Luc_Haas_DVWl
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

G_Luc_Haas_DVWl , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Z1545672966754

So what you are saying is that:
    https://source.android.com/security/bulletin/2019-04-01
    might mention no less than 10 critical issues in the April bulletin, you are saying that there are no serious issues. So you are saying that Google's and Qualcom's assessment of these issues is incorrect?

The truth is that every month many critical issues are fixed, and once they are fixed the fix is publicly shared (you can just click through the links directly to the source code changes). More importantly, in April but in every other month you would look at, you would see that there are always critical issues in the media framework. And what this means is that attackers can look at the source code changes to see how to trigger the vulnerabilities, and then all they have to do is to get you to play an audio or video file that they control.

Oh yeah, and the S6 from 2015 that you were so glad to move away from, it is also on 2019.1 security patch, just like most OnePlus 6 phones today....

fully agree!! nothing more to add.. Oneplus is a joke.... happy i can send back my phone and i get paied back from amazon..

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019

19. S1542878382408
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

20. ravisoren007
    Froyo Apr 21, 2019

ravisoren007 , Apr 21, 2019 :

bassopt

Forum moderators read the posts, not OnePlus or their development team. Your posts were deleted because most likely someone reported you!​

Might as well..... I don't know what's the problem..... in OnePlus community user's have no freedom to complain or raise a query... they (OnePlus moderators or whoever) think raising a query will polluting community.... what kind of policy is that... if user is not satisfied with the policy he/she will definitely raise a query or thread whatever is that in OnePlus community.....

i am sorry to compare OnePlus with Xiaomi... but I had been a Xiaomi user for past 2 years before and they never ignore there customers whatever comments and criticism or query/thread no matter even it is repeated you raise in community... none of any moderators will report you beside they'll like your thread or they'll forward to it there development team. That's why Xiaomi is Number 1 smartphone company in India.... OnePlus is Number 1 premium smartphone in India but if they continue to be disdainful to their customers .... company like Huawei... Xiaomi...or Samsung will snatch the Number 1 Premium Smartphone crown from them in India...

The only thing OnePlus can do is... give priority to every users thread even it is repeated... every thread has different perspective.... criticism need to be accepted humbly otherwise .....Users have every right to be disdainful too... and whoever that idiot reports us... should understand we've paid massive amount of money to purchase a phone like OnePlus they're a moderator they're been paid for controlling the community but they need to consider every's users problem.... they should start a vote regarding good and bad experience....

tr3b0r, Ashpo and dragoscorodeanu like this.