2. Sandchait
    Eclair Apr 21, 2019

Sandchait , Apr 21, 2019 :
    they will eventually if they continue like this

robin143 likes this.
  3. vishrutkmr7
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

vishrutkmr7 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    I don't see any update yet.. didn't even work with a Germany or USA based IP address (via VPN).. do other users currently located in India see the update?

Also, the change logs seem so disappointing... waiting for 2 months with no new features but with a new security patch which in itself is a month old. What's wrong with OnePlus? The beta channel has so many interesting features.. hopefully they're fit enough for an inclusion in the next stable update (especially the caller ID in the Phone app)

[e]270c[/e]

4. OneplusExtreme
    Froyo Apr 21, 2019

OneplusExtreme , Apr 21, 2019 :
    The sad thing is that we can't update the security patch ourselves and we have to rely on OP or install a custom ROM. If I could, I will already be on the April security patch and waiting for the June security patch

dragoscorodeanu likes this.
  5. vishrutkmr7
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

vishrutkmr7 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Update: Got it on a Canadian IP address via VPN

6. androidForever9864
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2019

androidForever9864 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    They should only put new features in release if they are mature and well tested. So I am glad that OP is conservative and not releasing unstable builds.

And it is a lot of work to produce a new build. You can imagine that this build was already made at the early march, but the needed to be tested several weeks. It is nearly not possilble (except for Google itself) to provide a security patch build in the same month Google released the security patch.

andythw likes this.
  7. Ni7547
    Eclair Apr 21, 2019

8. ankkyankit11
    Froyo Apr 21, 2019

9. vishrutkmr7
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

10. robin143
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2019

robin143 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    1552190713061.jpg [​IMG]
    "Error:Can't Switch calls" when press hold button (problem Only in VoLTE to non VoLTE calls)
    Their no such problem with jio to jio calls (which is a HD VOLTE call).
    The problem occurs with Jio to other network call (which is not HD Call)
    Device : oneplus 6
    Any one has same problem ??
    pls help
    This is not network issues, as i confirmed by using "hold" function in other phones with same sim near me.
    So This is oneplus 6 issue

Help pls

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019

11. Nandish Tada
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019

Nandish Tada , Apr 21, 2019 :
    restart the phone
    i also had the same issue
    after restarting my issue was solved

drl431 likes this.
  12. Chirag81
    Eclair Apr 21, 2019

Chirag81 , Apr 21, 2019 :
    hello all, I really appreciate all the critics and feedback, reviews of individual. please also understand that it's technology and @OnePlus 6T they are always there to support of all issues , any mobile company gives updates for only two years after releasing the handset.

we should turn around over Chair and should think as development company and business. So appreciation and critics are equally important for any company and its users.

#Oneplus @OnePlus team will certainly going to give all users a benefit of upcoming updates. So let's bring our hands together and make@oneplus team a successful once again in 2019.

I am thankful to OnePlus user and @OnePlus company for technology given in our hand and allowing us to experience the speed !

lots of love OnePlus!

13. robin143
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2019

restarted several times , factory reset done ,, clear cache done ... but same problem
    Their no such problem with jio to jio calls (which is a HD VOLTE call).

The problem occurs with Jio to other network call (which is not HD Call)

14. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Apr 21, 2019

Kytharsis , Apr 21, 2019 :
    Contact Jio.

15. asifansaringp
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

asifansaringp , Apr 21, 2019 :
    OMG !!!

such an innovative update.

1. So drastically changed UI (TWO UI)
    2. Amazing camera features. (50X zoom)
    3. Sound is improved too.
    4. Dual speakers working in this update.
    5. New Bluetooth features.
    6. Lock screen is so amazing now.

only For those who can understand.

Thanks for the update.

ericj, muharrem1961, tr3b0r and 2 others like this.
  16. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Apr 21, 2019

kaihp , Apr 21, 2019 :
    There is a thread in the Danish forum on how to turn on VoLTE (and it doesn't even require root): "VoLTE på YouSee".
    Unfortunately YouSee (and all VNC that use TDC/YouSee) doesn't support VoLTE/WiFi on Oneplus, so turning it on is pretty futile. According to the same thread, 3 does support VoLTE on Oneplus. I haven't heard from Telenor & Telia users about this.

17. robin143
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2019

This is not network issues, as i confirmed by using "hold" function in other phones with same sim near me.
    So This is oneplus 6 issue

18. dragoscorodeanu
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2019

dragoscorodeanu , Apr 21, 2019 :
    androidForever9864

They should only put new features in release if they are mature and well tested. So I am glad that OP is conservative and not releasing unstable builds.

And it is a lot of work to produce a new build. You can imagine that this build was already made at the early march, but the needed to be tested several weeks. It is nearly not possilble (except for Google itself) to provide a security patch build in the same month Google released the security patch.

Agreed that they should only put features in if they are mature enough, but no one has been complaining about not getting new features. We are all complaining that after waiting for the update which was bound to come, they only managed to do so little.

But I disagree with your last statement. It's not hard at all to make a new build with the new security patches. They are already provided by Google and moreover, on Google security bulletin, they even specify that these security flaws and their fixes are provided to OEMs (or 3rd party how Google calls them) with *1 month in advance* so that they can prepare and release it when it's due to be released. And if you had a bit of experience in building ROMs, you will know that including commits on top of your stable branch, you can then compile the ROM easily as an update. You don't need to build the whole thing over and over again. There's a reason they are called updates and there's a reason the packages are most of the times small (I think this new update only has 100mb or so). So it's not hard at all, it's just negligence towards all users, regardless of what OP phone you use.

Also, some security fixes are for 3rd party hardware existing in your phone, example - Qualcomm hardware, which can easily be commited in the stable branch, with minimal risk in breaking the branch to the point of making it unusable.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019

ericj likes this.
  19. BYG BYRD
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2019

BYG BYRD , Apr 21, 2019 :
    9.0.6 Update

- Bug Fix and Improved
    - Security Patch[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

Please Try to add a single new feature like video recorder for PUBG

20. FrancisAlbert30
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2019