OxygenOS 9.0.2 (9.0.3) based on Android PIE for OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T

1. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2019

Cosmos_NT , May 29, 2019 :
    I'm sorry I'm not getting you are you asking if your camera problem is hardware related or software ? Man I don't have issue if you want to try factory reset, all I'm saying is I just am around here for 2 years and have seen the camera module failing in various types, it's not your fault nor OS's but it has been observed that modules have failed, there's nothing wrong in letting them check it for you. ( Before Oreo I'd suggest to run Test from dial pad with specific code to open it, but it has been removed from Oreo because of various issue concerning data which would tell if the module passed the test or not but now the only option is service center )
    1559131657260.jpg
    Yes this is Oxygen OS recent task manager, which has X at bottom for clearing all apps, for clearing individual - you need to swipe up, for split screen or lock - press 3 dot icon on top right corner which you can see in this screen shot

2. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow May 29, 2019

ghostofcain , May 29, 2019 :
    Same way as everyone else, wait or read the thread.

Why? If you're desperate for it use one of the methods detailed in this very thread or wait.

Auristic likes this.
  3. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2019

Cosmos_NT , May 29, 2019 :
    First of all nobody is making anybody a fool, this is Staged rollout - this means only some device will get it this day, some more will get tomorrow, then some the day after.

The main thread clearly mentioned the approximate time period of 2 weeks, if you can't wait then Backup and download Oxygen Updater from play store.

Follow on screen instructions, (If you're on Beta 2 and you can't see update there, then tap on 3 dot menu and turn on advance option and come back and) refresh, now you will find Oxygen OS 9.0.2 1600+ MB update.

Press the download button and wait wait till it is completed, make sure you have your backup stored on PC in case if device gets formatted.

Now, go-to setting on

Oreo : Systems Update
    Pie Beta : System > system update

then press settings icon on top right corner of the screen

1559132482293.jpg
    (For pie only)
    1559132482369.jpg
    this is for both

Then select Local upgrade, scroll down until you find OTA .ZIP file and select it, and if asked press yes to update, once the process is started you won't be able to stop until it is finished and your device will not charge during the update process so make sure you have 90% + battery ( although it isn't required but for being on safe side)

4. G_sanjay_kumar_aLAI
    Froyo May 29, 2019

G_sanjay_kumar_aLAI , May 29, 2019 :
    I don't know y, for first time in 3 years i experienced a major bug, for a moment my phone got heat a lot when it was in my pocket, its switched off automatically and restarted and all the apps was gone like literally there was no app inside the drawer, all home screen was reset, no call log or any contacts inside phone dailer everything like erased. Then i switched the phone off, and restarted after 5 mins, everything was back to normal... It was like a nightmare...

5. Pradeep@1+
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2019

6. Varun _vr
    Cupcake May 29, 2019

Varun _vr , May 29, 2019 :
    parallel WhatsApp crashes after updating to pie. same thing happened in the previous update too :(
    1559133329054.jpg

7. abhi24
    Gingerbread May 29, 2019

abhi24 , May 29, 2019 :
    guys all those people who are facing problem with the OnePlus 3 back camera blurness , I have got an amazing solution. I just tried by bringing the south pole of the magnet close to the camera and surprisingly the blurness has gone. you can also try it and see if it works.

8. AbhishekReddy86
    Cupcake May 29, 2019

AbhishekReddy86 , May 29, 2019 :
    After upgrading to Android P, the notifications for parallel WhatsApp seems to be not working. Anyone facing the same issue?

9. jeff12341
    Cupcake May 29, 2019

jeff12341 , May 29, 2019 :
    I'm currently on the latest Oreo beta and i van't flash this in recover of with local upgrade options. It says it's a downgrade and that it Will cause boot failure. It tried tot flash it in recovery but it just stops after 20 percent or so. Any help?

10. Wenyo
    Donut May 29, 2019

11. sidkalpa
    Eclair May 29, 2019

sidkalpa , May 29, 2019 :

UmarSyed456

I think no one in India got update​

From Mumbai and Bought the Oneplus 3 in July 2016.
    Got the 9.0.2 pie OTA update on 28th May.
    1559135382792.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2019

UmarSyed456 likes this.
  12. UmarSyed456
    Gingerbread May 29, 2019

13. V1559061723550
    Donut May 29, 2019

14. abhi24
    Gingerbread May 29, 2019

abhi24 , May 29, 2019 :
    this is how i fixed my blur issue for Oneplus 3 back camera. watch the video in 480p
    subscribe if u like

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2019

15. sukamaldas
    Froyo May 29, 2019

sukamaldas , May 29, 2019 :
    yes, mi a1 has physical keys but same time that's stock android. with stock android you will get all the features, as released by google.
    even phones from mi with miui (non stock) don't support gestures of android pie.

in case of oxygen os, its up to oneplus how they want to interpret an update and how they want to implement it in their devices.
    i have to agree on one point they could have provided that gesture based navigation since they have option of onscreen buttons. probably adding one more option on top of onscreen navigation buttons to use the gestures instead.

but I don't mind if they haven't provided. since, gestures are for phones which don't have physical buttons as we need full screen.. we have buttons, which we can use (my opinion, you can disagree).

i saw a video on youtube by which you can activate gestures for pie on your 3/3T. have a look at that if you seriously want those gestures.

dhanushhcs likes this.
  16. Dagadgetfreak
    Cupcake May 29, 2019

Dagadgetfreak , May 29, 2019 :
    i just cleared cache from recovery, and the fp is a bit faster now.
    using incremental update on op 3.

17. Blue-agila
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2019

Blue-agila , May 29, 2019 :
    Oneplus don't need to do that it looks like you are quite capable yourself.
    What part of this "the rollout is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a very limited number of devices“ did you not understand

18. snyper
    Donut May 29, 2019

snyper , May 29, 2019 :
    I won't use some grey-zone app that downloads a ROM from god-knows-where to use on my daily driver phone. I don't think I have to explain why.
    It's not about being desperate. It's about making the ROM available from an official source so that there are no backdoors that can be exploited through people who would like to try the new ROM. Because those users will find a way, but using non-official sources is rather risky

19. john.hem
    Froyo May 29, 2019

john.hem , May 29, 2019 :
    If your headphones support 'aptX' the codec can be found in the Bluetooth device menu! You have to select it!
    Screenshot_20190529-145125.jpg

Abhi Dahiya and dhanushhcs like this.
  20. sahaly
    Donut May 29, 2019

sahaly , May 29, 2019 :
    Hi,

automatic night mode (sunset to sunrise) isn't working for me.