OxygenOS 9.0.2 OTA for OnePlus 6

1. G_Varun_Sathyanarayan_JI
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

2. Unclescrooge
    Froyo Nov 3, 2018

Unclescrooge , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Before doing this, just try clearing the cache only through recovery menu. It may save your data.

3. Utkarshkhosla18
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

4. willverduzco
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

willverduzco , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Wish I could... Feature is gone, as of Android Pie, as the \CACHE\ partition no longer exists. App cache is now stored in the data partition, so you can no longer clear system app cache through recovery. I could go through each oneplus app manually and clear cache for each one in the settings menu, which may be worth a shot. It'll take forever though...

5. karim kalschoven
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2018

karim kalschoven , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Seriously you people from a "specific country" are to lazy to do a little searching and reading. Just check the opening post.

This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout is not based on regionsand is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.

You guys don't deserve this phone....lazy bums...

Tommy11, hasan4791, robmoh and 2 others like this.
  6. gg.kk
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

gg.kk , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Hi,

when do one plus 6 users receive OS update-9.0.2?

thanks

7. AJITH T
    Eclair Nov 3, 2018

AJITH T , Nov 3, 2018 :
    yup I got the solution, if anybody facing this problem, please reset your APN connection for jio network. thanks[e]1f60a[/e]

8. SMraffi09
    Eclair Nov 3, 2018

SMraffi09 , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Nothing useful after the update. Nightscape just increase the color and shows. Its too not nice. Pixel breaks when zoomed. Need to hold the device for few seconds without shaking. Waste update.

9. SMraffi09
    Eclair Nov 3, 2018

SMraffi09 , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Front camera needed to be improved. But one plus team is worried about some useless feature than what is needed.

10. KuFain
    Froyo Nov 3, 2018

KuFain , Nov 3, 2018 :
    sorry, this update will not come to India, because you can't read

11. Unclescrooge
    Froyo Nov 3, 2018

You still could. Just give it a shot.

12. B Vijayshekar
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

13. willverduzco
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

I was just in recovery. The option no longer exists. Check for yourself. Clear cache was replaced with clear data and cache. ;)

14. Lakshya Modi
    Eclair Nov 3, 2018

Lakshya Modi , Nov 3, 2018 :
    In which country do you live

15. karim kalschoven
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2018

karim kalschoven , Nov 3, 2018 :

This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout is not based on regionsand is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.

16. Gurudutt Adke
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2018

17. ade0410
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 3, 2018

ade0410 , Nov 3, 2018 :
    stop spamming this thread all of you saying you haven't received it yet.
    read the first post.
    why are you telling us?
    we cannot help you.
    I'm glad you haven't received it.

18. Unclescrooge
    Froyo Nov 3, 2018

Yeah, Select that and you'll be greeted with two options
    1 Clear Cache
    2 Clear Data

Just checked it,.

willverduzco likes this.
  19. G_Bence_Mátrai_kdUN
    Froyo Nov 3, 2018

G_Bence_Mátrai_kdUN , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Thanks for the quick update! The navigation gestures could use some work. They are sometimes glitching out when I swipe up at an angle and the time that I have to hold after I swipe up in order to see the recent apps should be less, or customizable.

20. willverduzco
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

Unclescrooge - Oops, you are right. The option was hidden inside of the main menu item. That said, I tried and it still doesn't change anything.