OxygenOS 9.0.3(Hot Fix)OTA for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T

1. gorneanu
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2019

gorneanu , Jan 11, 2019 :
    This is so disappointing. I remember reading dozens of comments from people who use VPN and Oxygen Updater to get the update saying to me how I should wait and that 9.0.2 will be the stable version which we deserve and it will be rolled out to everybody finally. Well....not the case. I would have made a bet about getting the update that is truly stable and roll-out globally in February. OP is teaching us the meaning of incremental and patience. "Stay tuned" ....

2. ChinaMarius
    Donut Jan 11, 2019

Rakesh Vasal and deviantartjr like this.
  3. ModLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

4. PokiX
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2019

PokiX , Jan 11, 2019 :
    Will you keep on complaining every day?
    This makes no sense in a user forum.. you are just adding noise.

5. deviantartjr
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

6. gorneanu
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2019

Yes, I might just will. Are you doing such fantastic community work? Is your forums rights superior to mine? I don't understand what is the problem? Maybe I'm just trying to get some other OP users infuriated in order to bombard the Twitter/Facebook channels and let OP that we feel disappointed and left out. Does this makes sense to you now? Shall I explain myself further so I can have your blessing?

7. sushantsp
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

sushantsp , Jan 11, 2019 :
    Still facing WiFi and Network Data connectivity issue after last night update on Wifi Hot Fix.
    Download is also slow even after having high speed WiFi connectivity.
    Wifi takes time to connect and not getting connected quickly.
    Maximum connectivity issue is faced when the applications are in full screen gaming mode.
    Kindly resolve quickly, it's really irritating a lot.

8. PokiX
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2019

PokiX , Jan 11, 2019 :
    Wow wow don't take it so personnally, come on we're talking about an OS update on a phone :) I've already said that updates are suboptimal.
    But it makes no sense to repeat several times a day in this thread (which most don't read). Go on twitter or whatever and bring a lot of people, this might be more usefull.
    Did you also open a bug report in feedback?
    If Android Pie is so important to you, just perform OTA manually.

9. A1526179792740
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

10. gorneanu
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2019

I did not take it personally. I rarely do for more important things that an OS update. I did go on Twitter and I they give you the ..."partially rollout....bla bla...stay tuned" automated message. BS. The OS update is important to me as this is why I purchased the OP phone. There are tons of last gen SoC phones out there but most of us got the OP for near stock Android and fast updates. You are half right about the manually updating but that is missing the point. Just image Apple asking customers to update to iOS manually, it would be a disaster, or Samsung. I want to believe that OP is not just the geek phone anymore but has become aware of how customers react and what is their expectations. You feel me? It's a trust thing. I don't comply well when media get's the news that Pie is out for the 5T...when it clearly isn't. I don't appreciate OP getting the appraisal when in the background it's just begging , shouting etc. Hopefully I explained myself better now.

11. F_Sandy_Yaparto_esRF
    Donut Jan 11, 2019

12. adi_tanwar
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

13. raghugunalan
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

14. abhi5395
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

abhi5395 , Jan 11, 2019 :
    After the pie update why is the camera shutter sound still hearing even after it is turned of. I have tried everything but still sound is coming.

15. F_Sandy_Yaparto_esRF
    Donut Jan 11, 2019

F_Sandy_Yaparto_esRF , Jan 11, 2019 :
    try youtube & search techibee channel. he post all update there include the download address. or u can download oxygen updater on play store

deviantartjr likes this.
  16. niyateeshah
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

niyateeshah , Jan 11, 2019 :
    is this not a stable update? I received it OTA and when I tried to install it, it crashed my phone and lost all my data. [e]1f62a[/e]

17. raghugunalan
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

raghugunalan , Jan 11, 2019 :
    to me, it showed "updation failed. reebot"

18. nvrts
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

nvrts , Jan 11, 2019 :
    i am not available to connect Bluetooth earphones after updating to Android pie 9 .
    kindly fix the problem ASAP.

19. hsy78
    Eclair Jan 11, 2019

hsy78 , Jan 11, 2019 :
    On OOS 9.0.2 for OP5T and no problem so far. My phone is working better than on 9.0.1.

20. RakeshZn
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2019